Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: a warning to all [Re: ahall83] #420268 11/21/11 01:12 AM
ahall83 Offline OP
Great Friend
OP Offline
Great Friend
they were very happy they were able to give each bunny a kiss and say goodbye before they passed.

it amazed me hearing that come out of davids mouth. i mean its one thing to hear it from adults but a completely nother thing to hear it from a 9 yr old boy.

i know i shouldnt blame myself but its so easy to think of everything i could have done diff. like check things better. notice it sooner then i could have gotten them to a vet.

they passed within an hour and a half of each other. which i though was so crazy. i mean what were the odds that they would pass so close to each other. david held the black one on his own insisting knowing fully what was going on. he sat there so nicely with him until he passed. talking and stroking him. it was the sweetest thing. i wish people had half the compassion that children have.

all three of my boys want me to print them up pics of the bunnies for in their wallets so im going to do that this week. i have some very great pics to choose from. i take more pics of my animals than anything.

thank you again everyone. your understanding and compassion means the world to me.

Re: a warning to all [Re: ahall83] #420272 11/21/11 02:06 AM
I
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I
well your family ahall to many of us...i think you know that by now...we all share so much hard not to feel like family after a time... ok my coffee is ready and time for me to kick back...said i was going to kick back hours ago but i got some steam and motivate so i kept going and tomorrow im sure ill be letting out some rather serious groans...but thats tomorrow ...giggle

Re: a warning to all [Re: ahall83] #420275 11/21/11 02:22 AM
ahall83 Offline OP
Great Friend
OP Offline
Great Friend
you could have came here and helped me clean! come on now. lol. i surely do know that and that is why i feel so comforable sharing so much with you guys. thank you again

Re: a warning to all [Re: ahall83] #420278 11/21/11 02:35 AM
I
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I
hey hey...i could never keep up with the menagerie you have for animals your stuck cleaning alllllllll yourself lady ...gnite now... sleep

Re: a warning to all [Re: ahall83] #420281 11/21/11 02:40 AM
ahall83 Offline OP
Great Friend
OP Offline
Great Friend
hahaha. its easy. and i wouldnt have my house any other way. good night. although youll be back

Re: a warning to all [Re: ahall83] #420317 11/22/11 10:11 PM
Lisa Shea Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I'm so sorry to hear about the poor little creatures. As everyone else has said, you did your very best to make the home safe and there is only so much a human being can do. There will always be those tiny places that aren't checked. We learn and grow and move on.

It is wonderful that you posted the details here - hopefully it will help other pet owners do an even more thorough search of their own environments, to save pets lives.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Re: a warning to all [Re: ahall83] #420326 11/23/11 12:31 AM
ahall83 Offline OP
Great Friend
OP Offline
Great Friend
thank you lisa. that was why i posted here. i am hoping that this tragedy will help people to remember to try and check everywhere.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
The Hand and The Knife
by EVA21SA - 09/18/20 07:00 PM
if I'm awake early, at least I've got some pals
by EVA21SA - 09/18/20 06:41 PM
What does this dream mean?
by EVA21SA - 09/17/20 07:32 PM
Parakeet kicking other one
by Lausack - 08/31/20 10:36 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site