LisaShea Forum Logo
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Off-Topic for Parakeet Owners Jump to new posts
Why is RSGOLDB2C the best choice for buying RS Go AmyStephen 04/06/20 06:37 AM

RSGOLDB2C is a company with 10 years of experience in selling RS gaming products. We have mature supply channels to ensure the security of users' accounts. We have a comprehensive system that takes the user experience as the criterion and processes user orders promptly to ensure user safety is our responsibility. Choosing Buy RS3 Gold on RSGOLDB2C.com is absolutely satisfying

RSGOLDB2C continuously improves the quality of service and has won praise from rs players. We have excellent pre-sales and after-sales services. You can request a refund for any reason without receiving the goods. We will process your request in a timely manner.
1. The cheapest price and always ample inventory.
2. Instant delivery and multiple payment methods.
3. Selling gold for more than ten years
4. More than 100,000 satisfied customers.
5. Use 24/7 real-time support to purchase Runescape products.
0 6 Read More
Keet Stories and Photos Jump to new posts
What Is The Runescape Gold? AmyStephen 04/06/20 06:33 AM

As everyone knows, Gold is the currency in Runescape game, For different people who play rs3 or play old school Runescape, The name of the gold that they appellative is also different. For OSRS Players, They usually use "OSRS Gold", "Runescape 2007 Gold "," RS Gold "" OSRS GP "or" RS 07 Gold "to call the gold in the game.

For Runescape EOC Players, The money in the game is generally called RS3 Gold or RS3 GP. Of course, they are also given a unified title-Runescape Gold (Shorthand is RS Gold). Also, some people call it RSGP. When you Buy RS Gold on rsgoldb2c.com, we will stop real-time quotation to satisfy you at the best price.
0 9 Read More
Da Vinci Code Jump to new posts
Why buy OSRS Gold from rsgoldb2c? AmyStephen 04/06/20 06:33 AM

We are proud to sell OSRS Gold at a very competitive price and to provide you with the most advanced services for selling OSRS Gold. In our many years of service to you like thousands of avid Runescape players, we have become accustomed to Runescape related services, and today we have become the most trusted and convenient resource for Oldschool Runescape Gold. Let us tell you why.

First, let's look at the security measures we have adopted to sell OSRS gold to ensure maximum transaction security. Over the years, we have made thousands of transactions with Runescape players, so we have never banned any accounts. You can safely contact us because when we sell you Oldschool Runescape Gold, we use high combat power 99% of the time and pay for extra security when trading.

Secondly, in addition to our security measures, we take pride in lightning-fast, convenient delivery. You can buy Oldschool Runescape Gold at any time of the day, because of our 24/7, we always provide you with Oldrs Runescape Gold for sale because we always have stock! When you choose to Buy OSRS Gold through rsgoldb2c, you can experience our famous 3-4 minute delivery time.
0 29 Read More
Parakeet Breeding Jump to new posts
Baby Parakeet still frozen in place after 3 weeks malmo 03/16/20 05:11 PM
So i have this new baby Budgie, he is 15 weeks old this Thursday. He doesnt chirp or sing, he did more when i first got him, but now rarely any sounds. I know baby budgies tend not to be so chirpy, so I underttand that, but he does not play with an toys, he doesnt explore his cage, he sits there FROZEN in one spot all day long! I even have a camera in his room so I can watch if he is active while I am away at work and he is all alone, but NOTHING STILL! He will eat, never seen him drink water at all, and he is fluffed up most of the time even though the room is a comfortable warmth. I have gotten him use to getting on my finger already and i will put him on my shoulder where he will stay unless he see's his cage and makes a break for that. But he will go up and downstairs with me and stay on my shoulder, he even groomed me slightly while on my shoulder in the bathroom last night. But he is not active, I talk to him and he listens, but he does nothing, just frozen on his perch; even after 3 weeks of me spending ALOT OF TIME WITH HIM, and feeding him mullets, he doesn't do anything. ANY ADVICE!? I even put up a mirror for him which he could care less about and i even put Budgie noises on for 10 hours and he use to squak to them, but he no longer does; its like he KNOWS THESE ARE NOT REALY BUDGIES in the mirror or the sounds.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP,
0 192 Read More
Search

Latest Posts
Why buy OSRS Gold from rsgoldb2c?
by AmyStephen - 04/06/20 06:33 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site