LisaShea Forum Logo
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Life, The Universe, and Everything Jump to new posts
Re: GARDEN FLOWERS Janice grace 9 hours ago
I like the idea brought forth by rony. You really have a good grasp of what is going. We would love a garden flower meeting. I am based in Saint Peterburg, Russia . I am a flower farmer and business man and would love to hear your insights on the same topic.
2 12 Read More
Re: Yoga chandkumar3g 02/04/21 02:58 PM
A lovely, sunny yoga session, and Juliet the cat came over to help me, too smile
258 252,694 Read More
Books, TV, Movies Jump to new posts
Re: A Scanner Darkly!! EVA21SA 02/01/21 09:45 AM
It's "A Scanner Darkly" and features quite an interesting cast of characters!! We have Keanu Reeves, Winona Ryder, Woody Harrelson, Robert Downey Jr, and many others. I'm eager to see how it is!
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
5 2,756 Read More
Da Vinci Code Jump to new posts
Re: Policing EVA21SA 01/31/21 08:28 AM
When he’s chasing after Sophie & Langdon in Paris Fache (who Brown says is in the French equivalent of the FBI) calls Interpol and thinks “Even a trained field agent would be lucky to withstand the pressure that Interpol was about to apply. A female cryptologist and a schoolteacher? They wouldn't last till dawn. ..." Would a US FBI officer call Interpol when chasing a suspect in the US? Of course not, why does Brown seem to think that Interpol is policing France?
Nox Vidmate VLC
8 4,092 Read More
Da Vinci Code Jump to new posts
Re: How many bullets? EVA21SA 01/31/21 08:17 AM
Some puzzles - at the very beginning, Silas doesn't shoot Sauniere a second time because his gun is out of ammunition. So how did he use up the previous 12 rounds - OK he'd killed three other senechaux, did he need all those bullets?
Speed Test
9 6,055 Read More
Show Your Own Work Jump to new posts
Re: Across the River is FREE EVA21SA 01/29/21 09:04 AM
Grab your copy today! Please share the news smile
Nox Vidmate VLC
3 824 Read More
Show Your Own Work Jump to new posts
Re: War and Fashion EVA21SA 01/29/21 08:54 AM
It does make people think, which can be a good thing. It makes us consider how we portray war.
https://testmyspeed.onl/
5 997 Read More
Japanese Culture Jump to new posts
Re: Origami flower bouquets EVA21SA 01/28/21 09:05 AM
Les deux vaisseaux se posent au niveau du starfarer et du/des Cutlass Red. Nos techniciens vérifient le matériel des vaisseaux. (Si le pilote équipe d’avantage que deux armes, il sera disqualifié.)
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
3 6,503 Read More
Religious Research Jump to new posts
NBA 2K21 unskippable ads"will probably be repaired Dingbest 01/26/21 01:30 AM
2K states that the unskippable advertisements contained in NBA 2K Coins were executed in a way the publisher"did not intend," and that the mistake"will be repaired." In a statement on Twitter, the business addressed backlash to the way commercials were included in its latest release. Earlier this week, players observed that an unskippable ad for your Oculus Quest 2 ahead of an in-game videogame. That ad seemed to run through a loading screen, but was the exact same length even when running with an SSD to a PC (through Stevivor). Players criticised 2K for the ad, with many imagining that it was appearing in a full-priced title.

In response, 2K educated players who commercials"have been incorporated into 2KTV segments" for a few years, but said that"yesterday 2KTV ad placement changed our players' experience in ways we didn't intend, because these ads aren't meant to operate within their pre-game launch" As a result, the issue"will be repaired in future episodes," although there is no word on exactly when the change is going to be implemented. Crucially, it will not sound like the ads will actually be going away. 2K points out they've been set up for a while already, and that the problem here appears to be where the advertisement showed up, not the fact that it had been there in the first place. Hopefully the placements will be more subtle in the future, but it appears that in-game adverts are set to be part of the NBA 2K matches for a little while yet.

That functionality appears like its own worthy of a Pink Diamond, at least. On the second half of a yearlong, Jordan had 64 points, but the Bulls lost the game in overtime 128-124.

NBA 2K20's MyTeam began a new series of Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins cards on Wednesday known as Career Highlights. Notice, I say"chance" since you'll have to have the ball fall in the correct slot on the decoration board to acquire the card. I managed to get the Jordan card, but you ought to know, you have to be lucky as the winning slots are both furthest on each side of the plank.
0 210 Read More
General Parakeet Chat Jump to new posts
So the jist of this ; Get CCB and recharge chaotic Dingbest 01/26/21 01:29 AM
Secondly, CCB is not a percentage increase, but a static boost of NBA 2K21 MT +30 range strike within the Rune Crossbow. Clearly +120 compared to +90 is a massive difference, a difference of 33 percent. However, I'm utilizing range-boosting armour to get a range attack of +141 using Rune crossbow, so CCB will be +171. Therefore, CCB will probably be just 21% more precise than rune, ignoring the accuracy increase from Void (it likely doesn't matter anyway as it stacks multiplicatively) So, dismissing the difference from eagle eye, it's a selection of +5% damage AND accuracy, as opposed to +21% precision. Currently by canceling out the +5% accuracy from rigour by dividing by 1.05, the choice boils down to +5% damage or +15.5% accuracy. hmm.

Funny Bunny stated: Also keep in mind a twisted recharge using a blend of tokens and gp costs 20k tokens. I am not sure your current prices but remember that eventually you'll achieve floors that provide 20k litres each day. Considering these flooring can take 23-28 minutes, and I doubt you'd have the ability to make 2 mil in this period in frosts, it becomes worthwhile to just use tokens for your repair. And although you can not currently get that many tokens that quickly, keep in mind that there are limited uses to tokens and that there is no disturbance in their own value (meaning the tokens that you earn now will be well worth the same theoretically as those you make when you are 120 Dung). A good analogy would be the idea of conserving your effigies until you can do them yourself; Either way the ending reward will be the same (Dragonkin Lamp), the only difference is what you give up on your way to getting there (in this specific instance xp in a variety of skills).

So the jist of this ; Get CCB and recharge chaotics with Buy MT NBA 2K21 tokens. I do not really have a fantastic team, so that I get on typical 10-11k tokens each hour, the equal of 0.9-1m. Yeah, that's less than what I could earn from doing other stuff.
0 237 Read More
it will become worthwhile to simply use tokens for Dingbest 01/26/21 01:27 AM
Also keep in mind that a twisted recharge using a combination of tokens and OSRS gold gp prices 20k tokens. I am not sure your current rates but keep in mind that eventually you will achieve floors that grant 20k litres each day. Since these flooring can take 23-28 minutes, and I doubt you would have the ability to create 2 mil inside this time in frosts, it will become worthwhile to simply use tokens for the fix.

And although you can't now get that many tokens that quickly, keep in mind there are restricted uses to tokens and that there isn't any fluctuation in their own value (meaning that the tokens you get now will probably be well worth the exact same theoretically as those you make when you are 120 Dung). A fantastic analogy would be the idea of conserving your effigies until it is possible to do them yourself; Either way the ending reward is going to be the same (Dragonkin Lamp), the only difference is what you give up in your way to getting there (in this specific case xp in a variety of abilities ). So the jist of it; Get CCB and recharge chaotics with tokens.

Lets say that you make 100 hits at an average of 150 damage per successful strike. We can estimate 20 of these hits will be 0s giving you an approximate accuracy rate of 80%. We can factor in the greater accuracy of the Crossbow, your precision rate increases to about 87% and every one of the 7 extra strikes you handle will also average 150 damage naturally. So today, your new overall average of harm done becomes 130.5 while it was 120 (this factors in the 0s).

Now lets compare this to some 5 percent boost in buy RS gold damage: Your precision rate will remain at 80%. Now since each of these 80 hits will be increased by 5%, the normal damage per successful hit rises to 157.5. Now, we'll include your other 20 0s which you just hit per 100 shots along with your new overall damage per photo is 126. So clearly you'll get a 20% boost in harm rather a 5 percent but I am deducting the damage that eagle eye provides. Alright, first of all, rigour gives +5% accuracy as well as damage compared to eagle eye.
0 224 Read More
Search

Latest Posts
GARDEN FLOWERS
by ronyb - 02/24/21 12:51 PM
Yoga
by chandkumar3g - 02/04/21 02:58 PM
A Scanner Darkly!!
by EVA21SA - 02/01/21 09:45 AM
Policing
by EVA21SA - 01/31/21 08:28 AM
How many bullets?
by EVA21SA - 01/31/21 08:17 AM
Across the River is FREE
by EVA21SA - 01/29/21 09:04 AM
War and Fashion
by EVA21SA - 01/29/21 08:54 AM
Origami flower bouquets
by EVA21SA - 01/28/21 09:05 AM
NBA 2K21 unskippable ads"will probably be repaired
by Dingbest - 01/26/21 01:30 AM
So the jist of this ; Get CCB and recharge chaotic
by Dingbest - 01/26/21 01:29 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site