Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boy or Girl (name) #386960 10/23/09 03:04 AM
Sprite97 Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Is Sora a boy or girl name. I know it is the name of a boy off of kingdom Hearts the video game, and it means sky in japanese. But some say its a girl name. And any other names would be good to. I don't want any of those common names like sky, cloud,Snow or Snowflake.

Also what do you guys think of the name Blizzard for a blue male parakeet. Or maybe Frost.

Thanks in Advance!

Sprite the man
Re: Boy or Girl (name) [Re: Sprite97] #386998 10/23/09 07:56 PM
B
baby blue Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
i'm not sure about sora. can you get a pic of the new guy on? or give a description of what was going on when you got him and brought him home? what his behavior was and is? i find verbal details pics and pics can help alot, to hear about their personality and seeing their colors and patterns really help. blizzard is cool. i like to get an idea of personality to help me decide names. smile

baby blue
Re: Boy or Girl (name) [Re: baby blue] #387001 10/23/09 08:11 PM
Sprite97 Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Sorry I forgot to add that I haven't gotten him yet. But it is a good idea to find out about their personality first. I certainly will post pics when i get him though.

Sprite the man
Re: Boy or Girl (name) [Re: Sprite97] #387008 10/23/09 09:56 PM
D
DaMostLoved Offline
Companion
Companion
D
I think Sora sounds like a girl name. But Blizzard is pretty cool! You'll find out which name is right once you bring him home smile

Re: Boy or Girl (name) [Re: DaMostLoved] #387016 10/23/09 10:57 PM
C
Caninerz Offline
Companion
Companion
C
I like Frost if you ask me...
I had 2 blue keets
One was named Bloo (yes i know very original) and the one i have right now is Isis. just if you wanted to know...
Isis had yellow blue and white on her so we were going to name her sky but i dont like common names either... so maybe Skylar? lol or um Frostbite lol it its ferocious, or i need to think of one more um *drum roll* ... *cymbal* Tsunami!!!! A tsunami is a tidal wave i case you didnt know (pronounced tsoonamee).

RIP Bloo (September 29, 2009)
RIP Sodapop (August 26, 2010)
Re: Boy or Girl (name) [Re: DaMostLoved] #387018 10/23/09 11:02 PM
K
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
K
I agree that ya have to "know him" to name him. Have you picked one out already? Or are you just thinking you want a blue one? Because ya know...sometimes we have a certain color in mind and then, well..another one that's a totally different color kind of reaches out and grabs ya. LOL
I think Sora sounds more like a girl's name too.

Re: Boy or Girl (name) [Re: kksuns] #387019 10/23/09 11:13 PM
Sprite97 Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Originally Posted By: Caninerz
I like Frost if you ask me...
I had 2 blue keets
One was named Bloo (yes i know very original) and the one i have right now is Isis. just if you wanted to know...
Isis had yellow blue and white on her so we were going to name her sky but i dont like common names either... so maybe Skylar? lol or um Frostbite lol it its ferocious, or i need to think of one more um *drum roll* ... *cymbal* Tsunami!!!! A tsunami is a tidal wave i case you didnt know (pronounced tsoonamee).

Tsunami is cool and unique A very good name.

Originally Posted By: kksuns
I agree that ya have to "know him" to name him. Have you picked one out already? Or are you just thinking you want a blue one? Because ya know...sometimes we have a certain color in mind and then, well..another one that's a totally different color kind of reaches out and grabs ya. LOL
I think Sora sounds more like a girl's name too.

No I havent picked him out yet and I know from experience about changing colors. I guess i wanted a blue one the first time when i got sprite but of course things changed. I probably will get to know him before I name him.

Sprite the man

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Growing my own greens for my birds question
by LA-Birds - 09/24/21 10:17 PM
Make sure you have a solid business plan
by allenlu - 09/24/21 05:51 AM
nike pg 5 white sale
by allenlu - 09/24/21 02:31 AM
Buy Vilafinil 200mg Online without prescription
by Derick Cook - 09/01/21 11:22 AM
Tamiflu Flu virus Tablets
by Derick Cook - 08/30/21 12:28 PM
Buy Modafinil 200mg Tablets Cash on Delivery
by Derick Cook - 08/27/21 10:41 AM
Tapentadol Extended Release Tablets
by Derick Cook - 08/26/21 11:18 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site