Lisa Shea

Boy or Girl (name)

Posted By: Sprite97

Boy or Girl (name) - 10/23/09 03:04 AM

Is Sora a boy or girl name. I know it is the name of a boy off of kingdom Hearts the video game, and it means sky in japanese. But some say its a girl name. And any other names would be good to. I don't want any of those common names like sky, cloud,Snow or Snowflake.

Also what do you guys think of the name Blizzard for a blue male parakeet. Or maybe Frost.

Thanks in Advance!
Posted By: baby blue

Re: Boy or Girl (name) - 10/23/09 07:56 PM

i'm not sure about sora. can you get a pic of the new guy on? or give a description of what was going on when you got him and brought him home? what his behavior was and is? i find verbal details pics and pics can help alot, to hear about their personality and seeing their colors and patterns really help. blizzard is cool. i like to get an idea of personality to help me decide names. smile

Re: Boy or Girl (name) - 10/23/09 08:11 PM

Sorry I forgot to add that I haven't gotten him yet. But it is a good idea to find out about their personality first. I certainly will post pics when i get him though.
Posted By: DaMostLoved

Re: Boy or Girl (name) - 10/23/09 09:56 PM

I think Sora sounds like a girl name. But Blizzard is pretty cool! You'll find out which name is right once you bring him home smile
Posted By: Caninerz

Re: Boy or Girl (name) - 10/23/09 10:57 PM

I like Frost if you ask me...
I had 2 blue keets
One was named Bloo (yes i know very original) and the one i have right now is Isis. just if you wanted to know...
Isis had yellow blue and white on her so we were going to name her sky but i dont like common names either... so maybe Skylar? lol or um Frostbite lol it its ferocious, or i need to think of one more um *drum roll* ... *cymbal* Tsunami!!!! A tsunami is a tidal wave i case you didnt know (pronounced tsoonamee).
Posted By: kksuns

Re: Boy or Girl (name) - 10/23/09 11:02 PM

I agree that ya have to "know him" to name him. Have you picked one out already? Or are you just thinking you want a blue one? Because ya know...sometimes we have a certain color in mind and then, well..another one that's a totally different color kind of reaches out and grabs ya. LOL
I think Sora sounds more like a girl's name too.

Re: Boy or Girl (name) - 10/23/09 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Caninerz
I like Frost if you ask me...
I had 2 blue keets
One was named Bloo (yes i know very original) and the one i have right now is Isis. just if you wanted to know...
Isis had yellow blue and white on her so we were going to name her sky but i dont like common names either... so maybe Skylar? lol or um Frostbite lol it its ferocious, or i need to think of one more um *drum roll* ... *cymbal* Tsunami!!!! A tsunami is a tidal wave i case you didnt know (pronounced tsoonamee).

Tsunami is cool and unique A very good name.

Originally Posted By: kksuns
I agree that ya have to "know him" to name him. Have you picked one out already? Or are you just thinking you want a blue one? Because ya know...sometimes we have a certain color in mind and then, well..another one that's a totally different color kind of reaches out and grabs ya. LOL
I think Sora sounds more like a girl's name too.

No I havent picked him out yet and I know from experience about changing colors. I guess i wanted a blue one the first time when i got sprite but of course things changed. I probably will get to know him before I name him.

© 2021 Lisa Shea Forum