LisaShea Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: WHOOP! WHOOP! (doin tha happy dance!) [Re: AndiBird.] #423182 03/26/12 08:56 PM
Kathy A Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
You know I never see mine eat their herb salad, but when I check their cup I put it in it's gone. smirk So they are trying it.

Re: WHOOP! WHOOP! (doin tha happy dance!) [Re: AndiBird.] #423190 03/27/12 10:14 PM
A
AndiBird. Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
A
Ya if it dnt look like a seed she doesn't touch it. thats y i was so shocked she was eating pellets, my mom always has fresh everything pretty much so i know there fresh. i even tried sprinking seeds on top of them and she still ddnt go near them

It's no coincidence angels and birds both have wings:)
Re: WHOOP! WHOOP! (doin tha happy dance!) [Re: AndiBird.] #423200 03/28/12 08:48 PM
I
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I
time and patience and doing it every day and she will eventually get there and sample something and once that happens you on the way ...just what do you offer exactly...and how often and what part of the day and how long do you leave it in there...

are you trying to cut it up very small ..do you serve raw or cooked and how to you cook the veggies if you do...sometimes also if you put a little of a lot of colorful veggies into a bowl at the BOTTOM of the cage it may grab their eye...

like a little of fresh frozen corn an some peas and very small bits of carrot and green or red bell pepper cut really small with a bit of fresh baby spinach or brocolli all together...all those colors and textures with also maybe some shaved carrot...try those things every day in a bowl at the bottom of the cage first thing in the morning and take out for half the day all seed...but be sure after half a day you put the seed back and then remove the veggies and toss ...

do this everyday...never give up smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
GARDEN FLOWERS
by ronyb - 02/24/21 12:51 PM
Yoga
by chandkumar3g - 02/04/21 02:58 PM
A Scanner Darkly!!
by EVA21SA - 02/01/21 09:45 AM
Policing
by EVA21SA - 01/31/21 08:28 AM
How many bullets?
by EVA21SA - 01/31/21 08:17 AM
Across the River is FREE
by EVA21SA - 01/29/21 09:04 AM
War and Fashion
by EVA21SA - 01/29/21 08:54 AM
Origami flower bouquets
by EVA21SA - 01/28/21 09:05 AM
NBA 2K21 unskippable ads"will probably be repaired
by Dingbest - 01/26/21 01:30 AM
So the jist of this ; Get CCB and recharge chaotic
by Dingbest - 01/26/21 01:29 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site