LisaShea Forum Logo
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Online Courses Jump to new posts
Re: Free Online Watercolor Courses Lisa Shea 01/24/20 11:22 PM
It's just stunning how many free videos are out there nowadays. You can learn pretty much anything you want for free. It's such a wonderful situation. I'm constantly surprised by how helpful the YouTube videos can be.
1 774 Read More
Life, The Universe, and Everything Jump to new posts
Re: Fake Babies? Lisa Shea 01/24/20 11:16 PM
I do understand the underlying 'joy' in caring for a baby. It makes me a little sad, though, because we have SO many actual human babies out there desperate for love and affection. Surely there should be some better way for us to connect adults with nurturing instincts with babies who could use some love and compassion.
7 8,187 Read More
Japanese Culture Jump to new posts
Re: origami crane earrings Lisa Shea 01/24/20 11:12 PM
I need to work more on the origami earrings. People love them, but I'm so busy I'm rarely folding more right now.
3 3,445 Read More
Dreams Jump to new posts
Re: suffocating a rat in a dream Lisa Shea 01/24/20 11:11 PM
I often have situations where I am dreaming and then I partially come awake. I am aware of my bedroom surroundings but at the same time there are dream elements which my mind somehow just melds in without much concern. The part of our brain which "suspends disbelief" in a dream is fairly powerful.
1 8,426 Read More
Da Vinci Code Jump to new posts
Re: The "Beloved Disciple" - Was Not Mary Magdalene Lisa Shea 01/24/20 11:10 PM
It's interesting how the religious discussions were so enormous when the Da Vinci Code came out - and now few people care again. I suppose they care more about all the abuse the Catholic Church is doing right now, and the lawsuits that are helping victims, rather than worrying about the more esoteric doctrine issues. Somehow they seem less important now.
45 147,197 Read More
Books, TV, Movies Jump to new posts
Re: Free Ebooks Lisa Shea 01/24/20 10:58 PM
I've added even more books to my free library. I'd love to hear any feedback you might have on them!
1 624 Read More
Re: Do you practice tsundoku? Lisa Shea 01/24/20 10:58 PM
I am trying to be attentive about buying books, reading them, and then passing them along. That way they fresh lives in other peoples' hands.
3 1,139 Read More
Your Forum News Jump to new posts
Forums Upgraded to 7.7.3 Lisa Shea 01/24/20 10:55 PM
The UBB software used to manage these forums has now been upgraded to the latest version 7.7.3.

Let me know if you run into any trouble with it! Thanks!
0 29 Read More
Re: Do you practice tsundoku? Sherrylin 01/18/20 07:55 AM
I feel happy to find this page, my major is literature, so when I was a university student I read a lot of books and wrote lots of reader response.
Even now there are still lots of books in my bookrack , honestly I don't read all,sometimes because my work is busy ,sometimes because I am lazy.
I thought about get rid of some of them,maybe some people need these books more than me.
3 1,139 Read More
Search

Latest Posts
Free Online Watercolor Courses
by Lisa Shea - 01/24/20 11:22 PM
Fake Babies?
by Lisa Shea - 01/24/20 11:16 PM
origami crane earrings
by Lisa Shea - 01/24/20 11:12 PM
suffocating a rat in a dream
by Lisa Shea - 01/24/20 11:11 PM
The "Beloved Disciple" - Was Not Mary Magdalene
by Lisa Shea - 01/24/20 11:10 PM
Free Ebooks
by Lisa Shea - 01/24/20 10:58 PM
Do you practice tsundoku?
by Lisa Shea - 01/24/20 10:58 PM
Forums Upgraded to 7.7.3
by Lisa Shea - 01/24/20 10:55 PM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site