LisaShea Forum Logo
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Health and Medical Issues Jump to new posts
Frankie is sick again Tally 09/24/20 01:27 AM
My Frankie is having his second bout in 4 months with a bacterial infection. I don't understand why he has it again. His cage is immaculate and his food and water is changed twice a day. He's now on Enrofloxacin 0.04 mil once a day. His dosage is so tiny I can barely see if he's getting it down. He's all fluffed up and sleeping a lot but he did eat quite a lot this evening. Has anyone used this antibiotic and does anyone have an idea why he's getting sick so often. I love this little guy. He's a rescue so I don't know how old he is but I've had him for 5 years. Any info would be a huge help.
0 34 Read More
Da Vinci Code Jump to new posts
Re: The Hand and The Knife EVA21SA 09/18/20 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by EVA21SA
I personally don't think so - I think that Leonardo spent over 2 years on this work of art and planned each detail very carefully ... it's not like he just tossed a random collection of characters quickly onto a wall ...
I personally don't think so - I think that Leonardo spent over 2 years on this work of art and planned each detail very carefully ... it's not like he just tossed a random collection of characters quickly onto a wall ...

Speed Test
487 633,725 Read More
Keet Stories and Photos Jump to new posts
Re: if I'm awake early, at least a got some pals EVA21SA 09/18/20 06:41 PM
Awww! these pictures are so precious! Thanks for sharing!!
Nox Vidmate VLC
9 12,997 Read More
Da Vinci Code Jump to new posts
Re: The Hand and The Knife EVA21SA 09/17/20 10:14 PM
487 633,725 Read More
Dreams Jump to new posts
Re: What does this dream mean? EVA21SA 09/17/20 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by EVA21SA
Originally Posted by HTG
Yes, you have to definitely look at your feelings during the dream and when you wake after the dream. That will help you narrow it down.

Dreams of loosing teeth are generally regarded as signs of anxiety. What you are describing strikes me as a small, persistant, annoyance that is causing you self doubt.

Dreams of loosing teeth are generally regarded as signs of anxiety. What you are describing strikes me as a small, persistant, annoyance that is causing you self doubt. [Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
8 14,142 Read More
Dreams Jump to new posts
Re: What does this dream mean? EVA21SA 09/16/20 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by HTG
Yes, you have to definitely look at your feelings during the dream and when you wake after the dream. That will help you narrow it down.

Dreams of loosing teeth are generally regarded as signs of anxiety. What you are describing strikes me as a small, persistant, annoyance that is causing you self doubt.
8 14,142 Read More
General Parakeet Chat Jump to new posts
Parakeet kicking other one Lausack 08/31/20 10:36 AM
Hi I wonder if anyone can help please? We’re new to the budgie world!!!
We brought a budgie a week ago and then learned that they should not be kept as singles so went to a breeder this time to get another - he advised us to keep the new bird in a separate cage for 24hrs next to our other bird (which we have done) they have now been in the same cage for two days but our ‘older’ by a couple of weeks bird, kiwi is squawking at and kicking the new bird, blueberry!
Is this normal? Should I separate them again?

Thank you in advance for any help/advice x
0 251 Read More
Search

Latest Posts
Frankie is sick again
by Tally - 09/24/20 01:27 AM
The Hand and The Knife
by EVA21SA - 09/18/20 07:00 PM
if I'm awake early, at least I've got some pals
by EVA21SA - 09/18/20 06:41 PM
What does this dream mean?
by EVA21SA - 09/17/20 07:32 PM
Parakeet kicking other one
by Lausack - 08/31/20 10:36 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site