WineIntro

apartments in glassgow

Posted By: lauraroi

apartments in glassgow - 03/16/10 11:10 AM

(jeez another spammy message removed by Lisa)
Posted By: Neil G.B.

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/16/10 12:10 PM

Love it,
“Each drudgery accommodation” What does this mean, accommodation is the Asylum Seekers Holding Camp in Glasgow. “compassion of Glasgow” except Saturday Night when Rangers & Celtic are playing. “offering the next best thing to your own home with ample space, privacy and comfort “ Plenty of Razor Wire, got it, the apartments are located at Barlinnie & your guest of Her Majesty
Posted By: jilly

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/16/10 07:33 PM

But is there complimentary Dirty Grunge wine?

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/17/10 09:23 AM

Yes, on every street corner, plus something a little stronger if you get my drift.
Posted By: Lisa Shea

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/19/10 02:03 AM

I've only been to Scotland once so I must have missed the razor wire on that trip smile

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/19/10 11:25 AM

What you missed Barlinnie, I am bias, my were Highlanders, the saying is Glasgow makes the money, while Edinburgh spends it; Glasgow was at one time, the main production area for Scotland.

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/25/10 06:12 AM

I think a lot of us in the US think Scotland is all about the highlanders, I know I own the "Highlander" DVD and have seen it at least 30 times smile
Posted By: jilly

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/25/10 06:25 AM

There's also Braveheart and Sean Connery.

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/25/10 01:40 PM

Most overseas visitors do not get up into the Highlands of Scotland, most go up to Fort William then turn along Loch Ness in the hope of seeing Nessie, turn south at Inverness missing the place if you have a wee bit of Scottish blood in you is a place not to be missed Culloden.

As for Braveheart, the less said about that, the Wallace Memorial is now like Piccadilly Circus & now on every street corner in Edinburgh it has someone with a blue face playing the pipes or trying too, they never met my Uncle George Pipe Major in the Black Watch.

Neil

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/26/10 04:17 AM

I was just having dinner with my cousin Kyle who works on a submarine. He said his favorite place they went to was Scotland, that he had a BLAST there and enjoyed eating the haggis smile

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/26/10 11:38 AM

Lucky man, I know the Base he went into quite well, beautiful countryside all around.

Neil

Re: apartments in glassgow - 03/29/10 12:04 AM

I am trying to convince him to load up photos, hopefully he will!
Posted By: lupacexi

Re: apartments in glassgow - 09/18/20 10:24 AM

Thanks you for sharing
© 2021 WineIntro Forum