WineIntro Forum Logo
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Events and Festivals
01/17/20 07:32 AM
It's 2020 and a wonderful near year of Chaine events awaits! I definitely look forward to seeing what types of dinners will be put on in the New England area.
4 4,604 Read More
Travel Photos
01/17/20 07:30 AM
A few photos from our fun blending experiment at Hillebrand Winery in Canada!
0 8 Read More
Off-Topic for Wine-Lovers
01/17/20 07:27 AM
They've come out with a new version of the forum software, so I'll need to be updating it soon. I'll let you guys know when I'm ready to take that step! The forum will be down for a few hours while I do the backup and upgrade process.
0 13 Read More
Wine Chit Chat
01/17/20 07:26 AM
I love my Rabbit style corkscrew because it's so easy to use. But I know people who love the simpler types of corkscrews.

Which one do you use most often?
0 9 Read More
Winemaking
01/17/20 07:25 AM
We were doing basement cleaning and I think it might be time to sell off our many glass carboys. We just have too many of them that we don't use any more.

Do you have wine equipment lying around the house? Or have you tried making wine in the past?
0 9 Read More
Winery Visits
01/17/20 07:24 AM
We used to go visiting wineries every single weekend. We've just been so busy recently that we haven't done it.

We should start up again for 2020! Do you have wineries near you to visit?
0 11 Read More
Storage, Aging, Cellars
01/17/20 07:23 AM
Do you keep a lot of wine bottles in your house? Or do you just buy what you're going to drink relatively quickly, and cycle through it?

I used to keep cases and cases in the cellar. Now I do still have a few special wines left, but we're mostly in the drink-it-soon category. Life is just too short!
0 13 Read More
Storage, Aging, Cellars
01/17/20 07:22 AM
What's the oldest Chardonnay you guys have tried? What did you think of it?
8 75,438 Read More
Reviews and Tastings
01/17/20 07:22 AM
Do you do wine tasting parties? Where you get together with a few friends and try out some wines? Do you go to wine tastings at local liquor stores?

Or do you prefer to drink your favorites?
0 11 Read More
Health and Allergies
01/17/20 07:21 AM
Do you think about your amount of drinking and hold yourself to just one glass a day, even if it's a special occasion? Even if you really want that second glass?

We know it causes harm to over-drink, but it's an "invisible" harm. So it's easy to ignore ...
0 12 Read More
Glassware and Serving
01/17/20 07:20 AM
I have a collection of wine event glassware at this point. Even though I do own Riedel glasses, it's just not worth the hassle of getting them out, dusting them, being so careful with them, and then hand-cleaning them.

I'd rather just grab my Nantucket Wine Festival glass, which is quite lovely, and be able to toss it in the dishwasher when I'm done.

How about you? Do you have those sorts of decisions?
0 15 Read More
Food Pairings and Recipes
01/17/20 07:19 AM
Is there a dish you eat that you always think of a certain wine to go with it?

I definitely think of chocolate when I see a delicious chocolate cake. It's the perfect combination for me!

What do you think of ?
0 9 Read More
Events and Festivals
01/17/20 07:18 AM
What wine events are you planning on attending in 2020? I'm always keen on the Nantucket Wine Festival in the spring! I love the daffodils and cherry blossoms smile.
0 7 Read More
Cocktails, Sangrias, Mixed Drinks
01/17/20 07:17 AM
What type of sangria do you drink in the wintertime? I try to use things with fresh fruits, rather than frozen fruits. It's cold enough already! And I like fortified wines to give it a kick.

How about you?
0 11 Read More
Latest Posts
Chaine des Rotisseur
by Lisa Shea. 01/17/20 07:32 AM
Forum will be Upgraded Soon
by Lisa Shea. 01/17/20 07:27 AM
Your Favorite Corkscrew Type
by Lisa Shea. 01/17/20 07:26 AM
Do You Make Wine?
by Lisa Shea. 01/17/20 07:25 AM
Winery Visits for 2020
by Lisa Shea. 01/17/20 07:24 AM
How Many Bottles in your House?
by Lisa Shea. 01/17/20 07:23 AM
How long does a Chardonnay last?
by Lisa Shea. 01/17/20 07:22 AM
Fun Tasting Parties
by Lisa Shea. 01/17/20 07:22 AM
Drinking Too Much
by Lisa Shea. 01/17/20 07:21 AM
What Glasses do you Drink Wine Out Of?
by Lisa Shea. 01/17/20 07:20 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Cocktails, Sangrias
Events and Festivals
Food Pairings and Recipes
Glassware and Serving
Health and Allergies
Reviews and Tastings
Storage, Aging, Cellars
Travel Photos
Winery Visits
Winemaking
Wine Chit Chat
Off-Topic for Wine-Lovers
Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Copyright Lisa Shea / Minerva Webworks LLC