Lisa Shea

My parakeet died....R.I.P Banana

Posted By: guess what?

My parakeet died....R.I.P Banana - 12/23/09 08:46 PM

Hey there everyone. It took me a while to get to writting this down, im still bummed. We moved from San Antonio Texas to Charlston Sc, both my birds made the drive but once they were in the house my lil Banana died. It looks like she slamed her head against the cage because she had a bloody nose. We are going to bury her today. Shes wrapped in a baby blanket, in a coffin with some cuttle bone and her fav toy.
Posted By: BLR

Re: My parakeet died....R.I.P Banana - 12/23/09 09:22 PM

Oh No chicken - that is so terrible. I am so sorry that you lost her. It is stressfull enough to move, this just makes it so sad.

Re: My parakeet died....R.I.P Banana - 12/24/09 12:26 AM

this happend a month ago. Still Alive is in great health and most importantly...still alive. Were going to get her a friend soon. Theres a local store that is superb. Now i just got to decide wether to et another girl or get a boy.
Posted By: peepers14

Re: My parakeet died....R.I.P Banana - 12/24/09 02:27 AM

RIP Banana. Hope she will go to birdy heaven.
Posted By: tweetymom

Re: My parakeet died....R.I.P Banana - 12/24/09 02:40 AM

Oh i'm sorry for your loss. I know from experience that it's such a sad thing and takes a long time to get over. When my Merlin doggie passed away, i couldn't post anywhere about it for a while. You have to just take it one day at a time.

R.I.P. Banana
Posted By: kksuns

Re: My parakeet died....R.I.P Banana - 12/24/09 04:21 PM

I am so so sorry for your loss Chicken. I know how hard it is to lose a pet frown ((((hugz)))
RIP little Banana^

Re: My parakeet died....R.I.P Banana - 12/24/09 07:12 PM

thank you everyone for your support...
© 2021 Lisa Shea Forum