Lisa Shea

How is lee doin?

Posted By: lwhuntley4

How is lee doin? - 07/03/08 07:07 PM

Apparently, someone told me i should do this. Any who, i do not where to put it, so i out it here. SO yesterday, i asked a girl out, but she didn't want to go with. but she said it in a nice way and left a very good explaition, and a boost of selfconfidence.
Posted By: PDM

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/03/08 08:52 PM

Glad that you are feeling ok. smile

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/03/08 09:16 PM

I'm glad, i just she said yes though. I guess im rushing myself to get another gf. i need to take a vacae.
Posted By: Carl

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/03/08 11:34 PM

Hi, Lee. I'm originally from Georgia.

I have no doubts that you will have some who do indeed say yes.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/03/08 11:40 PM

oh i know someone is going to say yes. i just have to find that person. By person i mean girl.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/03/08 11:42 PM

Maybe she will find you.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/03/08 11:57 PM

i hope. i cant stay single for another 18 years.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/04/08 06:41 AM

Hey Carl, guess what. I'm originally from Florida, then moved to GA when a car ran through my house.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/04/08 11:34 AM

Wow. As for staying single, and what you can do, it's like trying to remember something elusive, IMO. As you think of other things and stop trying so hard, the thought comes that you've been trying to force. Likewise, when you concentrate on you and your own growth and interests, and don't consider that the other person is necessary, then it happens. Sharing of ourselves with others, and they with us, is best when both people are strong within themselves.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/04/08 01:54 PM

ok. i guess that could work. I'll try to ponder on that while trying to keep my head on at work today.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/04/08 04:50 PM

I agree with Carl.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/08/08 03:02 AM

I agree with yall too. but since France is trying to end the world right now, i really don't care right now. Apparently they are trying to make a black hole using a machine. but as a believer in Christ, i have strong belief that god will protect, and the others that follow him. and if nothing happens. That will only make my faith stronger. for the past week, i've been stressing about getting a new gf. but i learned just recently, that doesn't matter that much any more. i just need someone to beside me i can love. i just wish she would pop up already, sheesh I'm tired of looking. my research is becoming more pointless each and every second

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/08/08 03:42 AM

Lee, something in me is telling me that you do, indeed, need to feel that someone cares, and with whom you can share your being.

I understand that you're stressing on several levels right now.

This is a miscellaneous area, rather than the religious section, but I'm going to tell it like I see it:

I think you are at a crossroads in your life. I've had many, and will probably have more. At that crossroads, you may see or experience something very special in your life, which will convince you that you are special and worthy of your own love, and that God loves you. And that could be through the person of a special one who shows up in your life.

But, while you are at that crossroads, I also have intuition that you may need counseling and support. I encourage you to seek out a non-judgmental, caring professional counselor or spiritual mentor whom you trust - to talk and share.

At the very least, a prayer partner would be good.

I care, and I am concerned for you.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/08/08 04:15 AM

thx carl. i think my pastor could help. he is lisense to counsel.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/08/08 04:30 AM

Give it a try. It helps just to talk it out.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/08/08 05:23 AM

k man. but right now, im goin g to bed, it's like 1:30am. i need sleep.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/10/08 06:51 AM

well, i might say, besides the lack of sleep im getting. im doing a little bit better.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/10/08 12:51 PM

Good news!
Take care!

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/10/08 05:40 PM

By the way. has anyone heard from raven?

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/12/08 03:47 AM

Friday night. almost. taking my search for a new gf, and use that time grow my spirit in god. I believe he will show who my true one is. I'm going to be fasting lunch starting on Sunday. Pray i can make it. i tend to eat big. so maybe I'll lose some weight during this spirit walk. I'll keep posted.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/12/08 11:32 AM

Have you ever considered joining in with our 'religious' discussions, Lee?

Some people don't like them, but others find them interesting.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/13/08 07:54 PM

No i haven't i'll check em out. anyway, I'm doing something that will help me find my true one. I am fasting dinner for only god know's how long. I'm going to be praying, reading my bible and working out during this time. Hopefully, after i do this for about few months, i might have her, stronger faith in my lord,and a kicking body.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/13/08 09:01 PM

Well, I hope that you will enjoy that section.
But be warned ~ it's not for the faint-hearted.
It's a discussion & debate forum ~ and debates can get very heated at times.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/13/08 10:22 PM

bring it. I'll test myself with others. maybe i can understand others people veiw on things.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/14/08 01:59 PM

Spirit walks are good, I think. What we see and experience is never quite the same. It can touch our hearts, can soothe our spirits, can calm our minds, and can alter our paths in life.

Looking ahead, and looking at where we step, and looking within, and even noticing others and Another, can be an adventure.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/15/08 04:21 AM

Day 2 ended of my fast
2 down/god only knows how much longer.

Anyway, work is going to be a real struggle on me. For two years that i have been working there, i never had a write up, but just about a week or two ago, i got my first one. My drawer was short like by $20(rough estimate). Anyway, i was like,"Okay, two years and my first write up. First time for everything eh?" well i just got written up again today, for the same reason. That's my second write up in like two weeks. I only have one chance left to keep my job, if i come up short one more time, I'm fired. I've already lost my girlfriend, now I'm bout to lose my job. To make things worse, i have to be able to pay rent this before next year starts, or be a full time collage student.

My life has really taking a turn for the worst. I wonder how much trouble lies ahead of me.
Posted By: masseur ichi

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/15/08 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: lwhuntley4
I only have one chance left to keep my job, if i come up short one more time, I'm fired. I've already lost my girlfriend, now I'm bout to lose my job.

Just focus on your work while you're at work. Do the best you can but don't allow yourself to tense up. That'll only make things worse.

Originally Posted By: lwhuntley4
To make things worse, i have to be able to pay rent this before next year starts, or be a full time collage student.

You make college sound like punishment. College is a very enriching experience, particularly if the college has a strong college town. But, to get the most out of it, you need to have a very open mind to appreciate the rich diversity and cosmopolitanism that it offers. Commuter schools don't offer that.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/15/08 01:28 PM

I know collage if enriching and all that other good stuff, but i haven't been able to get into one. right now, im working to get my A+.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/15/08 01:43 PM

Is college the same as university?
If so, that's a great experience, so good luck with your qualifications.

In work, though, as masseur_i says, concentrate on work ~ don't worry about girlfriends, or college ~ and make sure that you get plenty of sleep and good nutrition.

If you are worrying about work, that will make things worse. If you have managed to go two years with no problems and then suddenly start having several problems, then there must be a reason. Perhaps your mind is elsewhere.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/15/08 01:50 PM

Possibly so. I guess i got just a lot on my mind. Though i usually don't think about it, because all the fun gong on at work, between friends, managers and people you can't really understand(spanish people).
Posted By: masseur ichi

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/15/08 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: PDM
Is college the same as university?

A University is bigger as it typically has many colleges and schools within it that focus on specific disciplines, e.g., Arts & Sciences, Economics, Engineering, etc. Universities also offer doctorates which colleges typically do not.

I guess what has blurred the line in the US is the fact that community colleges and vocational schools call themselves colleges even though they do not offer four year degrees. Nevertheless, they can provide a springboard into higher education if the student pursues it.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/16/08 12:47 AM

Thanks.

I remember asking one of my students ~ an American ~ to explain the system to me and this has brought it back somewhat.

We have various institutions that call themselves colleges, too, now.
Posted By: joandboys

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/16/08 12:36 PM

I agree with just try to focus and keep your mind on work. If you are the only one who has access to your drawer, perhaps you have been distracted and someone took a bill. Some people who do this can be very quick. When I worked in a Pizza place,I came up short and was sure that someone had entered my drawer. One suggestion might be to be prepared. Since you need your job and so much is at stake. I know it might be hard, but if you keep $20 or $30 on you then if you come up short again, you could put it in the till. I know it would be using your money to cover a mistake which you shouldn't have to do but it is better than being fired when it isn't your fault. Mistakes happen to good people. They don't care who's money it is, just that the drawer isn't short.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/17/08 01:35 PM

I know i should concentrate on my work. i just got done with my first game demo. the full version won't for a while. i wish i had help with this project too. Hey this my 100 post isnt it.
Posted By: joandboys

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/17/08 07:47 PM

Congrats on 100! What do you mean game demo?

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/17/08 09:01 PM

I'm making a game, and i just released the demo BETA version. making sure everything works well.

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/23/08 01:20 AM

New girlfriend soon. could it be true?

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/27/08 07:25 PM

ok im sick and tired of work. im so close to quiting. and i am too. my parents are cool with it, as long as i get my A+ certification
It's a certification that allows me to do warranty work on computer and a lot other stuff. and the new gf thing didn't happen. xxxx

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/27/08 07:34 PM

Hi

Stop worrying about getting a girlfriend and start to relax.

Some jobs are better then others ~ that's life ~ have you got another one lined up if you leave this one?

Good luck with the certification.

I'm wondering about your avatar and whether it breaks copyright law. Is it your own work, please?

Re: How is lee doin? - 07/28/08 02:29 AM

I have sort of stopped worrying about the gf thing. as for the job thing, as soon as i get my A+, im good to go.

As for the copyright thing, it was a promotional thing, so the site had the code for other users like me to use at free will. So i don't think that would be against copyright laws.

Re: How is lee doin? - 08/05/08 12:21 AM

well today. i have been studying for my A+, made my first 3D Logo(yea) and had a cool conversation with Raven. That pretty much it.

Tomorrow, i go to take my test which will cost me roughly $162. But i should get it back, if i pass. Then i don't know what else i will do that day.

Re: How is lee doin? - 08/05/08 11:47 AM

Good luck with the exam.

Re: How is lee doin? - 08/24/08 07:32 AM

Hey guys wat up!?!!. ON Friday of last week, i got accepted to Appalachian Technical Collage. YEA ME!! Anyway, my dad is going to be showing how to parallel park here shortly so that's going to be a laugh, LOL. Anyway, I have gotten alot done since I've been single, so I guess that's cool.
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum