Lisa Shea

should i rename ringo?

Posted By: cutie bears

should i rename ringo? - 03/12/06 06:38 PM

well, since i found out ringo was i girl i've been thinking...
should i rename her with a more feminine name?

just wondering...
Posted By: cutie bears

Re: should i rename ringo? - 03/12/06 06:38 PM

btw, ringo is the one furthest to the left in my avatar picture.
Posted By: Monterrey0love

Re: should i rename ringo? - 03/12/06 07:19 PM

It's up to you. It might be too hard changing the name and then getting used to it. Maybe just have a name linked to Ringo that sounds like a girl name ... Ringa?
Posted By: blondelostnny

Re: should i rename ringo? - 03/12/06 07:26 PM

I voted the poll and saying here, I say keep the name Ringo! Named after Ringo Star?? lol idk but I like the name Ringo and I could see even a girl keet being called Ringo!

like Homi-Charlie-Skittles-Kiki says, it may be hard to call her something different!

if you wanna change it then you can but I still like Ringo even as a girl keets name
Posted By: arrow564

Re: should i rename ringo? - 03/13/06 03:00 AM

well i think that it depends on ringo dose she recogniz the name ringo beacuse if so then keep it ringo but if she dose not recognize it then change it
imagin if your parints just decide to start calling you... somthing elce for no apperint reson or none that you can comprehend it would be hard to beaing called that other name

think about it
Posted By: Kiwi x3 Peeps

Re: should i rename ringo? - 03/13/06 03:09 AM

i like ringo and i dont think you should just change her name because you round out it was a girl... (its just a hypothetical situation...) if your parents thought you were a boy and name you jamie, and then found out you were a girl, i think they would keep jamie because it can be for both genders... and so can ringo, so just keep her name as ringo...
Posted By: AyEe Y0o

Re: should i rename ringo? - 03/13/06 05:17 AM

I voted yes, Ringo is like a circus name... "Ringo the peddling bear, whoa!!"
Posted By: Blaze

Re: should i rename ringo? - 03/13/06 05:26 AM

it really is up to you...
Posted By: AyEe Y0o

Re: should i rename ringo? - 03/13/06 07:43 AM

Lol... sorry if you found my writing a bit mean... well... I can suggest a few names like... Trix, Mint, Lima Bean... Tropica... if anything, just PM me.
Posted By: Kesai

Re: should i rename ringo? - 03/13/06 04:16 PM

I had a similar problem I named my male keet Elly thinking it was a girl and guess what it wasn't! Now Elly is not a very manly sounding name but I left it b/c I am bad with names and he already knew the name. I think Ringo is a cute name XD
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum