Lisa Shea

New keet in the house!

Posted By: Sky&Friends

New keet in the house! - 02/27/06 08:15 AM

I got a new keet two days ago!

it's still a baby and I know when they are young, that the cere will be pinkish for males and blueish for females ( I think, don't quote me on that one. lol)and his/her cere is pinkish, but as he/she gets older the top of the cere get a bit bluer so i'm leaning twords male....

I decided to name him/her pebbles, from the patteren on her wings smile it looks like dots or stars, but then I tought if it turns out to male ( I tought it was female then) those names sounded girly...lol so i tought that pebbles was better as in it could go both ways.

and as for how I got her...My mom was complaining about the smell from the hamsters, so I had to take them back to the pet store...but since the were $10 each and the keets were $20 I could trade the two of them for a keet...witch i did resulting in pebbles...lol

I will get some pics of her tomorrow tho. It's late so I can't ue the webcam.

she is really pretty! but you will have to wail till tomorrow.....
Posted By: robin_wings2006

Re: New keet in the house! - 02/27/06 09:53 PM

he/she looks so cute... i like the name too, it goes good with it's color!!!

have fun with your new 'keet!

Re: New keet in the house! - 02/27/06 10:11 PM

Thanks for the comment robin...

I an stil trying to get a pic of him/her, he/she is very skittish...
Posted By: WitchCatXeen

Re: New keet in the house! - 02/27/06 10:14 PM

Yay, a baby in the house! ^-^

By the way, "itself" is misspelled on your avatar. I just -now- noticed that. Whoops... smile

Re: New keet in the house! - 02/27/06 10:15 PM

oops! i'll go and fix that now....

EDIT: for some reason i cant fix it.... I am going to take a new pic of sky so I can use it for a new avatar....and then maybe I can get some pics of Pebbles......(Oh yea, getting sky to stay stil will be easy as pie!........yea right. :rolleyes: )
Posted By: WitchCatXeen

Re: New keet in the house! - 02/27/06 10:42 PM

Ah, I embrace little mistakes like that 'cause it just gives me more practice, which one can never have enough of ^-^

Re: New keet in the house! - 02/28/06 01:13 AM

Ha ha, thats funny...atleast ho I look at it...

and i'm still trying to get the webcam so i can take another pic...my mom has it and she said I have to wail till she is done eating.....SHE'S TAKING FOREVER!
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum