Lisa Shea

What kind of music do your birds like??

Posted By: Koolmist

What kind of music do your birds like?? - 12/31/05 07:17 PM

Pretty straight forward there... I have already found that Aries loves country.. Make sense that he would like female singers more than male, but I've been playing music since i got home today and he's just singing up a storm now...
Posted By: brown hornet

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 12/31/05 07:49 PM

Mine like regaton they jump around and sing. They like pretty much everything.
Posted By: climbtreez

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 12/31/05 08:21 PM

they like the songs that they hear alot, so music from my wicked sound track and evenecance and stuff like that.
Posted By: Frosty*Sonny*Cloud

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 12/31/05 08:31 PM

I don't know what mine likes, but I was told earlier that it doesn't have to be music, it could be a sound machine. My bird doesn't mind the white noise.
Posted By: Ragnorr

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 12/31/05 11:02 PM

My birds listen to the country music channel on tv only because im old and I dont like MTV or Bet..lol...Im sure tho they have little preference because they also like a rousing game of Half Life 2 with the surround sound cranked up. You would think all the blasts and expolsions would scare them but it really makes them very excited and playful.

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 12/31/05 11:21 PM

I've notice the same thing with mine and Battlefield 2... he Absolutely loves it!! hehe
Posted By: La Sierra Madre

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 12/31/05 11:22 PM

Kelly Clarkson (Breakaway), Coldplay (A rush of blood to the head; X&Y) and some old albums including the Beatles.
Posted By: Skittles and Peaches

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 12/31/05 11:51 PM

Well, country is pretty much the only thing Skittles listens to (since I like it). He likes to sing along though (a bit off key, I'll say).
Posted By: kiwilucy

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/01/06 12:19 AM

Each of my three like different music. Templeton the egotistic yet friendly likes Counting Crows and Train, Lucy the violent likes any kind of hard rock, and Kiwi the pacifist likes country.
Posted By: Sablemerle

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/01/06 12:45 AM

Kaze loves Japanese pop, and bizarrely enough, Iranian techno-dance. I refuse to take responsibility for his taste in music ; I've got three kids with access to iTunes radio . Basically, the faster the beat, the better he likes it.
:rolleyes:
Posted By: Astrid

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/01/06 02:03 AM

Ours *really* likes the music to Dreamcast shooters. Sometimes we leave games running while we are out because they enjoy it so much, lol.

They also really System of a Down, Gwen Stefani, and Fefe Dobson it seems. As long as the songs are fast, have either yelling or some sort of techno sort of sound to it, they love it.
Posted By: lamont

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/01/06 06:04 AM

sunshine's favorite type of music is jazz/R&B she sings and makes this very unsual noise
Posted By: Cristina

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/01/06 07:50 PM

My keets love music that has fast beats, liike some Latin music (reggaeton, salsa, merengue). They also like some Hip Hop(Nelly, Kayne, 50) and R&B (Mary J. Blige, Mariah). Sometimes Pop (Gwen, Kelly, X-tina) and Rock(Linkin Park). As you can see they like most sorts of music but I don't think they like techno, country or classical that much.
Posted By: Replacment

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/01/06 08:25 PM

My parakeets like fast music too smile . They like rap, but I don't like rap. They don't like any country music at all! Their favorite band is fall out boy, and beyonce'.
Posted By: Blaze

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/01/06 09:17 PM

Kazu likes J-Pop just like Kaze... how funny for them... and he also likes rock and anything that has a loud beat and fast tempo... but he always will go crasy for J-Pop no matter what it is... He loves Fall Out Boy too... Kazu loves Fall Out Boy so much he chirps the beat to their songs along with them and now he just started doing it when they weren't on.

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/01/06 10:19 PM

I'm thinking that they just like fast paced music cause Aries just flipped out when I put on some Metalica.. hehe funny how that works!!
Posted By: Blaze

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/01/06 10:32 PM

Yeah it is... keets all like some things... it must be a bird thing.
Posted By: OdinLove

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/02/06 05:14 AM

I only listen to rock and heavy stuff, so they have littel choise. They be Rocker Keets. I like the band Testament for them, cool songs
Posted By: Sablemerle

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/02/06 05:55 AM

That made me laugh, Odin, thinking of your little headbanger 'keets smile
Posted By: Bob And Scooter

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/03/06 01:24 AM

mine seems to like journey- cuz thats what i listen too and i have a moving waterfall picture that makes the sound of running water and he likes that too
Posted By: cbalvino

Re: What kind of music do your birds like?? - 01/03/06 03:14 PM

I just got a combination desk top fountain with rainforest,loons,calming music etc they all love it tiels and keets,
© 2021 Lisa Shea Forum