Lisa Shea

a new "little" friend

Posted By: guess what?

a new "little" friend - 12/27/09 02:24 AM

We went to a local store called backyard treasures. Its a really great place all thier birds are very tamed. They hade one lone english baby budgie in a cage by himself. he seemed fine not sick just wimpy. Hes Hudge! like a size and a half bigger than Still Alive. Hes only 8 weeks old too. He was playing near the front of the cage and he let me poke his belly through the bars. I knew he was going to be ours. It only took him a day to stop being a staue around us. His name is Behemoth Blue. He looks a little akward perching on some of the toys in his for now cage. I'll be sure to post some pics of him soon. wish us luck.
Posted By: JeanneM

Re: a new "little" friend - 12/27/09 03:25 AM

How exciting that is to bring home a new little guy. I was at the pet store today and simply was awed by two beautiful keets. They looked like two mountain peaks. Both a deep blue with lots of white tufts on head and under the chin. Then they were adorned with lots of deep black points, just so pretty. But I took a deep breath and walked away. I need to keep my wits about me when browsing in the pet store.
© 2021 Lisa Shea Forum