Lisa Shea

Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound

Posted By: Anonymous

Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 03:54 AM

Helwa wanted me to update the forum:

Jazzie is egg bound, her vent is purple and she was bleeding. She's got her in warm water, she put oil on her vent and is hoping the egg will pass. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR HER, it's very serious. She called the vet, but got the machine, she's waiting for her to call back. I'll keep you guys updated. PLEASE PRAY FOR GOOD NEWS
Posted By: ___JA

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 04:01 AM

Oh no! Poor Jazzie! Hopefully it will pass....
Hoping all goes well, hugs to Helwa.
Posted By: tealcandtina

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 04:13 AM

There must be an after hours vet open somewhere? Prayers for Jazzie and Helwa.
Posted By: tweetymom

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 04:25 AM

Aw Jeez, Poor baby and Aminah! Any news? In my thoughts and prayers.
Posted By: baby blue

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 04:29 AM

i tried to send my prayers and it said this thread has been deleted?

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 04:30 AM

huh? to all the Gods and Goddesses out there... help jazzie and helwa, please? 6 keet licks and positive thoughts helwa and jazzie. (((BIG HUGS)))

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 04:57 AM

ant, how is everything going? is jazzie bleeding still? man, you would think that they would get back to helwah, of all people, that's just sad, my heart hurts for her and her baby. frown

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 05:03 AM

Hey, every thing's going ok, Helwa's taking good care of her. She's giving her some fortified orange juice (with calcium), some egg shells (more calcium), and she's soaking her in a nice warm bath. Still no egg, but she's alert and calm. Will keep you posted. Keep crossing your fingers and praying.

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 05:15 AM

so she isn't as stressed any more? jazzie or helwa, you pick! LOL! any idea on how long this can take, or if jazzie has prolapsed or anything?

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 05:38 AM

man i hate to do this, but it's late and i've got to be up early tomorrow. (on a saturday yet, sucks) i am still praying and thinking of helwa and jazzie. i REALLY hope it all works out. keep updating in case i'm up again later. prayers and (((BIG HUGS))).

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 05:55 AM

thank you ant

jazzie sat in the very hot water for nearly over 2 hours.

her vent doesnt look any better.

the vet said enless she becomes less alert or her heart rate drops then wait it out and come in tomorrow.

she is very alert, her breathing is normal now and she isnt straining, though she is contracting at times.

she is in the tiny hospital cage less than a foot from me next to my bed on the night stand. she is preening and playing with her flower cup.

i hope she stays that way. i finally got her to eat some eggshels, which ant can tell you wasnt easy.

she is wet so she is preening her self

i am praying to god that she is just severly constipated, i cant feel an egg AT ALL

which can mean 3 things, either it was so soft i cant feel it, which is very bad, or it broke, which is very bad, or it isnt in her canal yet and she is already egg bound, which is NOT good.

or she has a pile of poop she cant get out ... please pray for poop. though she did have a very normal easy poop a hour ago ...
Posted By: Luvanimalsdearly

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 06:45 AM

(((Hugs))) to Helwa I hope Jazzie will be ok.
Posted By: CassandraM_89

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 10:29 AM

Good luck girly, I pray for poop! frown sorry, trying to look on the bright side doesn't always work when it's serious huh? frown I hope she gets better...
Posted By: Puds

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 11:01 AM

Originally Posted By: CassandraM_89
I pray for poop! frown

At this point i am sure the entire forum is praying for that! Please Jazzie be constapated!

I am really sorry helwa, i hope the very best comes from this situation!

Re: Helwa's Bird Jazzie Is Eggbound - 09/05/09 11:22 AM

Oh no!!! I wasn't on last night so just saw this. I have a busy day but will find time to pop in from time to time to look for an update. Prayers for both of you. All the C.C. sends get better keetie tweets! ((((()))))

jazzie update - 09/05/09 11:33 AM

she is asleep, in the hospital cage, she was up for a while last night and i didnt sleep at all.

she is finally asleep, so im letting her get some rest, her breathing is normal, i cant really see her vent but her form looks good.

after she sleeps for a while ill check her vent and most likely take her into the vet enless by some work of her creator her vent is back to normal.

i peek in on her every half hour and ive not seen any poops, she did eat so i should see some poop soon ...

im exhausted .. the cat is worried about this whole thing he has not slept and wont shut up ... he is very vocal anyway so he keeps sitting here next to her small cage on the night stand meoooowing at me ... he loves HIS birds ... he knows something is wrong and that birds dont belong there

i am so worried for jazzie she is so sweet even in the midst of her ordeal last night she was preening me and giving me kisses ..

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 11:36 AM

Still here thinking of you both Helwa!
Posted By: **mattie**

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: *helwa*
she is asleep, in the hospital cage, she was up for a while last night and i didnt sleep at all.

she is finally asleep, so im letting her get some rest, her breathing is normal, i cant really see her vent but her form looks good.

after she sleeps for a while ill check her vent and most likely take her into the vet enless by some work of her creator her vent is back to normal.

i peek in on her every half hour and ive not seen any poops, she did eat so i should see some poop soon ...

im exhausted .. the cat is worried about this whole thing he has not slept and wont shut up ... he is very vocal anyway so he keeps sitting here next to her small cage on the night stand meoooowing at me ... he loves HIS birds ... he knows something is wrong and that birds dont belong there

i am so worried for jazzie she is so sweet even in the midst of her ordeal last night she was preening me and giving me kisses ..

Oh my goodness, helwa!
I am sooo sorry!
(((hugs))) to you and your little guy.
Hope you feel better little Jazzie.

Posted By: skipperdog

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 11:58 AM

You and Jazzie are in my prayers. It's hard to be up all night taking care of sick people or pets. I hope little Jazzie recovers quickly.

This may be a stupid suggestion, so I'm sorry if it is, but to get calcium in your bird quickly, what about dissolving a Tums in some liquid and administering that? We have the smooth-melt ones here and they have 750 mg calcium per tablet and dissolve easily.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: **mattie**

(((hugs))) to you and your little guy.

Jazzie's a girl.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 12:08 PM

thats a good idea skipper, ill ask my vet about tums, ive never even thought of that ... i dont have any but if my vet says its safe ill go get some

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 12:13 PM

Is she awake yet Helwa? Any poops yet?

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 12:18 PM

i took her out and looked her over

she had two massive extremly dark green poops, with no urine and just some urates, which is typical.

she wont drink anything which is driving me nuts.

her vent is still bad but the hole itself is much smaller, and she isnt contracting.

the vet is on call and im watching her she is still very alert and preening and plays with th ebeads on her mirror.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 12:20 PM

Glad to hear she is playing and preening. Soon I'll be starting on my gardening project but I'll check in at lunch break. Good luck!
Posted By: peepers14

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 12:31 PM

is your bird ok now?

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 12:49 PM

i just checked her again and tried to hand feed her some baby food.

she had two more huge poops so at least it isnt totally blocked, so the egg should be able to pass... that or she is just constipated but she is still breathing heavy and her vent is still very bad.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 01:26 PM

Thanks so much for the frequent updates. I'll be checking back all day today. The both of you be strong.
Posted By: Coco's Mama

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 01:58 PM

Oh no Jazzie, Coco sends positive tweets. I hope that she will be okay, keep us updated if you can. Jazzie is a strong willed budgie.
Posted By: MgateTina

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 02:40 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about this Helwa. I haven't been on since yesterday so I didn't see this thread until just now. All I can say is that I will be praying that Jazzie gets better soon, and that everything will be ok. You are a great mommy & you know what you're doing. & Jazzie knows she is in good hands. I will def keep praying that whatever this is that is going on with her will pass & turn out to be ok. & I am sure it will be. Many thoughts & prayers are being sent your way. Jazzie will be ok. Stay positive.. (i know it's easier said than done)

Lots of hugs to you & Jazzie. Thank you for keeping us all updated.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 04:29 PM

Good, we have some relatively good updates! Stay strong Jazzie and Helwa!
Posted By: kksuns

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 04:41 PM

I just got here too. You 2 hang in there Helwa and Jazzie girl.
If anyone can get her through this it's you Helwa!
Hugs to you and Jazzie (()))

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 05:00 PM

i would do th same thing you were doing....... i am sorry you guys have to go through this....:(

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 05:25 PM

hi helwa, i'm so glad to hear that thing haven't gotten worse. i really wanted to stay up last nite but had an early start this morning. just got here now and want to remind you that prayer and positive power are yours, both of you. hope to see an update soon. keep being strong hon, if anyone can get through something like this... it's you. keep your chin up hon, if you don't you cold trip on your tongue and hurt yourself. smile
(sorry about the humor, that is how i deal with stress, i try to lighten the load , even if it is only for a few seconds) praying all is well.
dawne
Posted By: val313

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 05:53 PM

oh no! I hope your little sweetheart is doing better. Know that i am praying for you and her. She is in good hands with you as her mother. Hugs

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 06:40 PM

we were both exhausted so i let her sleep for a few hours since neither of us slept at all last night.

she is the same, vent swollen, though not as bad, but still very badly swollen.

she has had 7 poops total , one normal and 6 huge and nearly black. (dark dark green)

i doubt its an egg at this point, i cant feel one at all and i feel eggs all day.

so either its soft shelled (very bad) or she is constipated beyond belief. if it were soft shelled, she would of shown signs by now, she is alert, playful, preening, calling to the others....

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 07:07 PM

I can only imagine how exhausted and worried you are.
What do you do for a constipated budgie?
Poor little girl frown I hope she gets some relief soon, and it is just constipation.
You hang in there Helwa, you must be dead tired and can't rest until your baby's out of the woods.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 07:35 PM

Poor you, and poor Jazzie. What causes constipation? With how often keets poop, I can see it being a big problem.

Keep up the good work, Aminah.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: val313
She is in good hands with you as her mother. Hugs
Originally Posted By: kksuns
I can only imagine how exhausted and worried you are.
Ditto to both sentiments. Wish I could help in some way. Hugs to you and crossing fingers for Jazzie.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 08:00 PM

Isn't constipation usually caused by poor diet or not drinking water?, But, I know that Helwa provides them with a good, healthy diet so it must be something else.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 09:29 PM

wow, i'm glad that she is improving! whew! has shepossibly got an obstructed bowel or something? i can't see her getting poor care where she is! like has been said before "next life, want to come back as one of helwa's birds" ain't it the truth!? still praying for you both.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 10:45 PM

Any more news? I pray it is good news.

Re: jazzie update - 09/05/09 11:18 PM

Helwa? how it going?( with your keet)

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 01:57 AM

ok

jazzie layed an egg. a tiny egg smaller than my thumbnail.

she layed it sometimes in the last 2 hrs, we are watching lord of the rings and took a break to look at her and i saw the egg ... she layed it from her swing so it fell to the floor and cracked open. it was fertile.

the egg was hard shelled and healthy looking though, so thats great. ive got calcium for her she will most likely lay more eggs but not for 36-48 hr from now.

Posted By: DaMostLoved

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 02:08 AM

I'm glad the ordeal is over smile Hopefully the rest of the eggs come easier...

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 02:26 AM

Goodness! I'm so glad the egg has passed! That must've been one smushy egg for you not to have been able to feel it.

You've saved her with your love and hard work to treat her. How did you get the calcium in her?

Does Jazzie have a nest box, or is this a surprise fertile egg?

Get some sleep, if you can. It sounds like there are more eggs on the way. Hopefully easier on you both. Best wishes for Jazzie's health.

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 02:47 AM

i didnt feel it cuz it had not yet dropped frown

they have a nest box but it wasnt in there ... but her and gus do hook up at times so its not a total suprise

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 04:10 AM

wow! so glad all is well with you both! you done good girl! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
i am sorry about the egg though. frown
but am more happy that mom and mom are ok!
Posted By: Luvanimalsdearly

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 04:17 AM

Thank God Jazzie is ok. Good job on taking care of her.

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 06:27 AM

I'm so glad Jazzie boo is well, I hope the other eggs don't break frown It's a real shame about the other one frown poor egg...

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 10:39 AM

thank goodness that problem is over. and i bet jazzie is so glad that egg got out.

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 01:07 PM

Glad she passed that egg okay FINALLY!! Hope the next one goes better. smile
Posted By: MgateTina

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 01:13 PM

... but her and gus do hook up at times so its not a total suprise

ROFL... Her & Gus surprised ya huh?!?!? Well... I am VERY GLAD that Jazzie is ok. I knew she would be. It may sound crazy but I get like a sixth sense about things sometimes (usually for other people only) & As soon as I saw your post for some reason I just knew Jazzie would be ok.. Like the second I read it & said a prayer I just had a totally positive feeling & knew things would work out! (i know you all probably think Tina is a NUTCASE!!.. but it's cool! I usually only get my 6th sense with other people most of the time, and sometimes I'm not always right! But everybody's prayers & positiveness helped)

So I guess there will be (if not already) a nest box in their cage!?!?!? Awww Jazzie gonna have babies! She laid it from the swing huh? Maybe it was easierfor her to push that way.. (Some women have to give birth squatting while holding on to a bar, my mother had to with my sister) So nothing surprises me!

Ok I am fro some reason babbling & putting out TMI on this post, when all I wanted to say is YAYYYYY for you & Jazzie! I'm very happy for you both! & I also think her next egg-laying will be much easier! She'll be fine! Get her the nest box, maybe she was like "whoa huh where is this thing going grin"

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 01:26 PM

Whew , glad Jazzie passed the egg, how's she doing?

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 01:30 PM

Whew! I'm so glad the egg passed. Hopefully if there are any more coming they'll go easier.

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 01:35 PM

Helwa, hows Jazzie going?

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 01:45 PM

Phew, I am SO glad that Jaz finally passed that egg and that all is well. Are their eggs always that small or was it smaller than norm? Kind of a bummer that is was fertile and it ended up breaking after all she went thru to pass the darn thing frown Poor girl..all that hard work.
Hope the next one is easier. Better rest up for the next round just in case.

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 04:22 PM

how is all today helwa? going well i hope. did you put the nest box in now that there may be more egglets? maybe having the box to go into will make it easier for jazzie to complete her clutch. perhaps she was trying not to lay it because she had no place prepared, can that happen do you think?

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 06:38 PM

that is a normal size for a budgie egg.

thank you all so much for your concern.

she is better, her vent is still swollen and bad looking but she is alert, eating and chewing on her swing. she slept so good last night which was good, she needed it.

everyone is doting on her, nunu slept by her side last night and gus and niko and sameh are all feeding her but gus is being super sweet her to her, he runs over gets some veggies and runs back and feeds it to her.

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 07:00 PM

Awww that is so sweet smile She deserves a little TLC from the gang after all she went thru.
Posted By: Love My Budgies

Poor Jazzie - 09/06/09 07:50 PM

So glad to hear your bird is doing better, poor thing!

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 08:47 PM

OMG that is just the sweetest thing re: the 3 boys feeding her! And (Sammeh?) running over with the veggies! What a sweet visual. Thanks for sharing that part with us! I'm hoping and praying the other eggs are easier. also thanks for the update, Aminah.

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 08:54 PM

gus was running to get veggies and feed them to her, he came over with a piece of carrot and she threw it aside so he ran back and got some asparagus and she ate it and he was so happy with himself LOL

gus has been in love with jazzie since he was a baby but jazzie always ignores him, she gives in and loves him once in while and its always a shock to gus and he is always so happy

even though she rejects him, he continues to woo her, feed her, dance for her haha and he guards her, he doesnt let anyone else near her.

a couple times she has given into him and they have done the deed, which has no obviously led to babies

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 09:12 PM

jLOL! Sweet little Gus.

Re: jazzie update - 09/06/09 09:50 PM

Awwwwww poor Gus!!!! That's so cute!! I think that's the situation I have with spidey and peep, He is ALWAYS sweet talking her and feeding her and stuff but they've never actually "done the deed" frown I want spidey peep babies!!!
Posted By: val313

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 12:49 AM

I am so glad to hear she is doing better. Gus is a sweetie. I bet their chicks would be super cute. Are you going to let them have a clutch??

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 02:16 AM

yea im letting nature take its course smile i will keep only 2 of them ....

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 01:15 PM

Today should bring another day right? Good luck Jazzie!!

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 01:18 PM

How is Jazzie feeling?
Any better?
smile

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 01:26 PM

i hope so. is jazzie ok?

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 06:11 PM

yes today is egg day .... sometime today she should lay another egg .... she is sore and swollen so i hope all goes well... though she has a good amount of calcium now, and her and gus are still getting jiggy with it ... wierdos

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 06:47 PM

.................and her and gus are still getting jiggy with it ... weirdos
LOL Silly birds, don't they know they already succeeded at "the deed" and there is no need for it now?

The C Crew are all hoping for the best!

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 07:00 PM

lool gus is desperate, he runs around rubbing himself on everything in site .. toys, bars of the cage, food dish, water bottle, the swing, cuttlebone LOOOL

last night jazzie gave in and let him and then cosmo was screaing at me and it startled gus and he fell off LOOOOL jazzie just walked away like sheesh ur an idiot hahaha

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 07:09 PM

yes today is egg day .... sometime today she should lay another egg .... she is sore and swollen so i hope all goes well... though she has a good amount of calcium now, and her and gus are still getting jiggy with it ... wierdos

That is good she's feeling a little better.
Still wishing for the best!
smile

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 07:15 PM

So relieved to hear she's okay, and falling out of my seat laughing at:
her and gus are still getting jiggy with it ... wierdos
and
last night jazzie gave in and let him and then cosmo was screaing at me and it startled gus and he fell off LOOOOL jazzie just walked away like sheesh ur an idiot hahaha
!!! Kooky keety capers... smile

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 07:21 PM

lool gus is desperate, he runs around rubbing himself on everything in site .. toys, bars of the cage, food dish, water bottle, the swing, cuttlebone LOOOL

Too funny!
Glad Jazzie's doing ok.

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 07:26 PM

I;d probably think he was an idiot too if I was Jazzie!! poor girl!!

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 09:16 PM

LOL funny, Gus needs to get out more, use the playgym, stop grossing the whole flock, everyones like "I'm not using the cuttlebone" ..."me neither" "I wouldn't use the water bowl either" "what? dang it Gus!!!!"

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 09:17 PM

HAHAHAAHA

he is so funny he keeps hanging onto the corner of the cage and flipping himself up and rubbing his vent on the ceiling LOOOL

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 09:36 PM

what a hyper little keet...

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 11:01 PM

Ewwwwwwwwy Gross Gus!! Gross Gus!! lol.

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 11:34 PM

ROFL Poor Gus..maybe you should get him one of those stuffed dolly keets like Dieter has. LOL Poor guy's gonna bust something!
What is it that commercial says? If more than 4 hrs phone your doctor? haha

So, no more eggs yet? I might have missed this, but does Jaz have a nest/nest box she's interested in?

Re: jazzie update - 09/07/09 11:37 PM

LMAO !!!!!!!

nope no egg yet...

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 12:34 AM

ROFL Poor Gus..maybe you should get him one of those stuffed dolly keets like Dieter has. LOL Poor guy's gonna bust something!
ROFL!!

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 01:00 AM

LOL Poor guy's gonna bust something!

this is too much!!!!! if one more person makes what i'm drinking come out my nose... i'm gonna have to buy mom a new keyboard!!!

do they have to do the "wiggle" the day before to be sure the next egg is fertile? (since it is a couple of days between eggs) maybe that's what happens when you get an unfertilized one in the clutch... they missed that day?
sure hope jazzie is ok and you are too. waiting on the next egglett. hope it is easier this time. do jazz and gus have a box now to "play" house in? LOL!

will someone pleeeease tell me how to do that thing with the box referring to another post? (i am proud of myself though, since coming here i have learned how to post pics, send links and cut & paste! :))

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 01:31 AM

Baby blue, do you mean this:
Originally Posted By: P&R Mom
ROFL!!
At the bottom of each post, there are six pink boxes -- Reply, Quote, etc. Hit "Quick Quote" on what ever post you want to bring down to your post, then cut out any parts you don't want. Hope that helps!

Now, would someone please tell me how to turn a link like http://www.windycityparrot.com/ into a word or two in blue ink that automatically becomes a link when someone clicks on it? That is so cool... Thanks!

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: P&R Mom

Now, would someone please tell me how to turn a link like http://www.windycityparrot.com/ into a word or two in blue ink that automatically becomes a link when someone clicks on it? That is so cool... Thanks!
LOL that one took me a while too. You have to be in full reply screen and then you click the icon that looks like a blue ball with a paper clip at the bottom. (second from the left) and first you copy and paste the link into the square that pops up, then hit ok. another square pops up and that is where you write the words you want to be a link.

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 01:36 AM

[quote=P&R Mom]Baby blue, do you mean this:
[quote=P&R Mom][quote=kksuns]ROFL Poor Gus..maybe you should get him one of those stuffed dolly keets like Dieter has. LOL Poor . Hit "Quick Quote" on what ever post you want to bring down to your post, then cut out any parts you don't want. Hope that helps!

like this?

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 01:37 AM

BB just click the quick quote and let it do it for you.

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 01:37 AM

obviously not, LOL! by the way, your link is blue and brought me directly to windy city parrot!

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 01:39 AM

Windy City

This is what she is trying to do

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 01:40 AM

??????? another link thing , i'm gonna go nuts!!
Originally Posted By: Caribbean mom :)
BB just click the quick quote and let it do it for you.

how bout this time?

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 01:41 AM

YEAH!!!!

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 01:46 AM

OMG!!!! write it in your calanders everyone!!!!!!!!! i did it without even uttering ONE SINGLE vulgar, rude, crass, x rated, obnoxious, toxic, inappropriate word!!!!!!!! (and that's saying something because i am inside and no one else is home right now!!!)
thanx c mom... you just made my evening!!!!
YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NO LIFE WHEN..... LOL!!

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 02:21 AM

Woot, woot, baby blue!

Thanks, C-Mom -- let's see...

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 02:24 AM

Pudgie's and Raina's wonderful vet! Wicked awesome -- totally! grin

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 02:31 AM

lol

and now back to our previously scheduled broadcast!

Helwa, so no egg #2 for Jazzie today? What does that mean?

----she is off schedule? (doesn't know she is SUPPOSE to lay that nest egg today?)
----she only had one egg?
----there is trouble with egg #2? (sure hope not!)

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 02:43 AM

whoot whoot p&r mom!! nest egg...hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
guess i will have to wait till tomorrow, caio for naio!

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 03:07 AM

oops!! How about NEXT egg? LOL it still kinda fits hu?

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 03:38 AM

still tie she did not lay the first one that night so ....

her vent looks sooooo much better but still poofy.

i took gus out so jazzie can rest and relax w/o him bugging her smile
Posted By: SUPERSTAR

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 05:38 AM

Holy xxxx that whole ordeal sucks! I'm glad she is doing so much better. I remember a person on here had a bird die because of a bound egg. I'm so glad she is pulling thru. Good luck!

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Caribbean mom :)
oops!! How about NEXT egg? LOL it still kinda fits hu?
Yes! lol

Hang in there, Jazzie-girl...

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 10:05 PM

wow. you have a kinda crazy little keet, Gus.

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 11:03 PM

no egg yet and she is perfectly normal.

hopefully she got a taste and decided she was done LOL
Posted By: PDM

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 11:17 PM

Glad she's doing better. smile
Hope all will be well for her from now on.

Re: jazzie update - 09/08/09 11:57 PM

i am very glad for you both! if there is anyone who will be able to get her felling tip top again, it will be you! smile
© 2020 Lisa Shea Forum