Lisa Shea

update of bubby

Posted By: james'94

update of bubby - 08/16/09 02:09 PM

i havent been posting alot lately so i decided to post an update of bubby.

and s/he's doing great, i got her/him a larger new cage with a long colorful ladder that he loves, he plays on the ladder, slides on the sides, he even chewed on it smile.

im also finger training, since i think he trusts me alot now, and he even lets my hand sit in the cage without him panicking.

he also loves being misted, he wouldnt take a bath so i went to CVS and got a misting bottle.

and this morning, i took off the sheet that i put over his cage and he started warbling and it sounded just like "good morning."

well thats all so far, will update again soon smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: update of bubby - 08/16/09 02:45 PM

That is so wonderful!! Glad that Bubby is doing so well and great to hear from you!!
Posted By: tealcandtina

Re: update of bubby - 08/16/09 03:45 PM

It sounds like you have a happy keet. He is getting used to you and the routine. Good job!
Posted By: baby blue

Re: update of bubby - 08/16/09 05:18 PM

keep it up! you are obviously doing well.:) keep up with the misting too. if bubby seemed to like it, chances are that a regular shower will become tons of fun for both of you. i have a riot on shower day with my brats!!!
Posted By: james'94

Re: update of bubby - 08/23/09 06:47 AM

*BUMP*

yay, bubby let me pet his belly, and back,and hes started to listen, i asked for him to hop on his swing(and a little encouragement) he did it!so, i clap for him(he loves the sound :S) he also tryed a pellet today.
Posted By: kksuns

Re: update of bubby - 08/23/09 02:04 PM

Whoot whoot!! Sounds like you're on a roll! Keep up the good work smile
Posted By: **mattie**

Re: update of bubby - 08/23/09 03:26 PM

Yay!
Keep it up Bubbly!
smile

Re: update of bubby - 08/23/09 11:20 PM

yeeee haawwww! better and better, faster and faster!! smile