Lisa Shea

Terms of endearment

Posted By: Kelly Kai

Terms of endearment - 05/18/09 10:01 AM

Hello everyone!

I've been thinking about doing this thread for awhile, but with graduate school and work...and 6 budgies...no time frown

I was wondering what terms of endearment or nicknames everyone has for their parakeets. I think it is so funny that pet owners make up words for their pets.

I call my budgies: fluff-buckets, fluffers, poofers, crazy-butts, and greedy guts. And then the more obvious: little babies, cuties, sweeties. Looking forward to hearing your unique phrases!
Posted By: tweetymom

Re: Terms of endearment - 05/18/09 10:10 AM

Sweet little darlings, little pigletts. tweet dede birds. Can't remember them all right now,
Posted By: KentuckyChicken

Re: Terms of endearment - 05/18/09 02:17 PM

I usually call mine "Momma's babies"
Posted By: Love My Budgies

Re: Terms of endearment - 05/18/09 02:24 PM

Oh dear, I call her her so many things, as does my husband. The poor thing is probably confused! Here are some of mine: Juji Bear, Monkey, Poo Poo Monkey, My Little Baby, Pretty Girl, Sweetie, Juj. DH likes to call her Knuckles, Pickles, Little Monkey. crazy
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Terms of endearment - 05/18/09 03:27 PM

Aruba I call Ruba-Buba In general to all of them, Momma's boys, Momma's pretty babies
Posted By: KentuckyChicken

Re: Terms of endearment - 05/18/09 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Love My Budgie
Oh dear, I call her her so many things, as does my husband. The poor thing is probably confused! Here are some of mine: Juji Bear, Monkey, Poo Poo Monkey, My Little Baby, Pretty Girl, Sweetie, Juj. DH likes to call her Knuckles, Pickles, Little Monkey. crazy

Poo Poo Monkey...haha I love that!
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum