Lisa Shea

bird cage location

Posted By: Stephanie sweet keets

bird cage location - 12/31/08 02:08 AM

Where is your bird cage located in your house?
Posted By: kksuns

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 02:17 AM

Mine is in the livingroom, just a couple feet away from my couch.I think he likes to be in on the action so to speak smile
Posted By: cyberbud

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 02:34 AM

In the family room/kitchen...where the action is! She likes to know what's going on..........
Posted By: Fernandez&Lopez

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 02:55 AM

in our REALLY WIDE upstairs hallway where they can look down at the floor below
Posted By: TBJ♥

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 04:12 AM

Mine are in my bedroom. This is the only place safe to take them out of their cages because of my dog laugh But sometimes I bring them downstairs to the kitchen/family room area (in their smaller cages). They definitely like the attention grin
Posted By: Draw_me_a_Bunny

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 06:51 PM

Because my roomies don't always enjoy the noise mine go back and forth between the bedroom and the livingroom, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
Posted By: ZorkZork69

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 06:53 PM

I have mine in my room next to my fishtank.
Posted By: SweetBirdies

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 06:58 PM

next to the fish tank must be a good place to keep a bird occupied/entertained. lol. wink

mine is also in the living room about 4 feet from where i sit my lazy butt all day. lol. crazy

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 07:06 PM

Well... We'll find out when I get the actual bird.

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 07:58 PM

well let us know when u get the bird. hehe.

one thing i would watch out for tho is that the bird doesn't try to attach the tank thru the cage. not sure that it WOULD happen. but just a precaution ya know. never know how a bird will act to fishies swimming around next to the cage. crazy

i have a tank too, but it is in the kitchen. Sky has never been around it yet. so we will see how she acts when i get her trained to come out of the cage.

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 08:05 PM

Okay will do. Check your PM's.
Posted By: Toastys MaMa

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 09:28 PM

Well I have the large cage with my 4 tiels in it in the birdroom that my hubby built that is attached to the house. It is a totally enclosed room with 3 windows and a door that leads out to the backyard. They can look at us all day long because they can see into the family room and even watch the TV thru the two sliding doors that connect that birdroom to the house. They can also watch me on the computer

Its great because when we go into the birdroom and let them out it is great fun to watch and play with them plus the mess is confined to one area.

The keets cage I have inside the family room right now since they have their babies and I want to keep a close eye on them. Their cage is set just on the inside of those glass doors where they have a view of the tiels out in the birdroom and a view of us in the family room. They like to watch TV and me on the computer also.

Re: bird cage location - 12/31/08 10:21 PM

that is so awesome... thnx for sharing. grin
Posted By: kksuns

Re: bird cage location - 01/01/09 01:51 AM

Yeah, great setup smile
Posted By: big bad momma

Re: bird cage location - 01/01/09 01:58 AM

my budgie cage which is 5'5 and houses 7 budgies is located in the family room.my tiels are near the dining area.both have a view of people movement thur out the house.I have it like that to help reduce the noise factor.
Posted By: Cetan

Re: bird cage location - 01/01/09 04:26 PM

My cages are in the living room, the wall to the outside is a large sliding glass door so they get to see all their friends that come and eat on the balcony. The tv is there also and that is where my computer is set up so the babies can be the center of attntion.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: bird cage location - 01/01/09 07:55 PM

Pudgie's cage is in the living room, on a bookshelf about 5 and a half feet high, near a window. She can hear the radio or TV but can't see them and the sounds don't come straight at her. She is in a prime position to keep an eye on our comings and goings(!), but we don't pass directly in front of her cage, so she can nap during the afternoon. smile
Posted By: Mom2Monty

Re: bird cage location - 01/02/09 08:33 PM

Well Monty's place is in the kitchen in a nice toasty corner but we have him in the living room most of the time as he likes to be with us!
Posted By: london blue rose

Re: bird cage location - 01/02/09 09:33 PM

i keep my keets cagenin the livingroom. it seems to be the warmest place in the house. sometimes i move it to the bedroom if im having guests that smoke as that is just as bad for keets as it is for people.
© 2021 Lisa Shea Forum