Lisa Shea

cutest thing just happened OMG

Posted By: lamonsas

cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/06/07 05:03 AM

hey all the cutest thing my birds ever did to me just happened , so my keets are out and jumping and what not like always so i pick up my female and put it near my face and she starts preening my beared and she was chirping while she was doing that into my hear, omg that was soooo cute and then she was rubing her head on my neck , it thickled so much man that was so cute, i could give her a huge kiss but that would make her all wet so i just gave her a little dry kiss, man i love my female keet lolz smile thats some deeep bond ppl Lolz laugh but yea i do have nicely trained keets, i walk around the house without them flying even once, and they let me do anything to them lolz its very nice, my newest keet is still getting used to me, its preety hard i must say, man i can imagine what happens if u buy 3 keets together, training without seperation could be impossible lol or take forever, i did it with 2 keets tho without seperation but 3 is just way too hard, i have 2 of them nicely trained like i said but when i train my 3rd and newest baby near the other 2 she rather play with them or eat some millet but when seperated all she has is me which is way different, its getting used me, god i want to know if its a male or female!! Lolz
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/06/07 10:48 PM

awww thats so sweet

doesnt it just feel good when they finally feel safe with you? its the best
Posted By: BUDG13S

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/06/07 11:06 PM

awwwwwwwwwwww thats cute i wish i was there to see laugh

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/06/07 11:09 PM

its indeed great, they felt good with me for some time already its just that this time she was nibbling and rubbing and preening my beard and neck, it feels very good too i must say and it tickled alot haha laugh man that was a better than a message, my baby boy brad keet did this to me but on the top of the neck, he was sitting on my shoulder and then he walked a bit to the back of my head and he was nibbling on my hair, it tickled ALOT haha
Posted By: Amethyst

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/06/07 11:16 PM

my keet sticks his tounge out and licks my cheek! we all have our "budgie moments"

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/06/07 11:25 PM

it licks ur cheek? lol thats wiered , its trying to taste u i guess LOL but there arent many ppl like me that trained 2 flighted keets OUTSIDE of the cage everyday ,i didnt even bother trainin inside and now i have 2 angels smile im wokring with my 3rd baby now wink
Posted By: pretty bird

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 12:58 AM

sounds like your having a great time with your birds they are so much fun

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 01:03 AM

of course i do smile im not scared with them like most ppl are, i treat them as in family members, not locked up in a cage and what not, and i know most ppl here do that but there are some who treat them like me which makes me happy wink and NO, if the bird is not trained ist not an excuse to not take it out, TRAIN it! and it will be much more fun than u ever thought.

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 01:11 AM

I agree our birds have free roam of the room they love it and we love them. I just leave the doors to the cage open 24/7 we are lucky enough to have a bird room. If I ever have to get them in their cage no problem as they like it in their cage as much as out of it. We do have a huge cage but then again we have 10 keets in it. I guess I could say we treat our keets like our kids they get plenty spoiled. lol

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 01:20 AM

lol, btw do u like ur tiel? i had a tiel that a friend gave me but my mom got so scared i had to give it back to him, she said it looked like a RAT and i said man it was so cute, it looked almost like urs but it wasnt a lutino, it was a pied one, it was 1 yr old already but who cares i wanted to keep him, i got a nice deal on him aswell, it was 60$. man but i gave it back, but ya i live in an apartment and i have 3 keets so another tiel is too much lol, should i get a tiel when i get a house? i mean is it ANY cooler than have keets or its the same thing? i know they whistle but meh it takes time, cuz when i brought my tiel home it was shaking its head everytime i whistled, like a quick head shake.. and it was scared of my hands, didnt bite but was scared. i wanted to keep it but oh well..

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 01:24 AM

So sorry to hear that you had to give up your tiel. I def would say get another tiel when you get your house they seem to be very loving birds. Nacho was 1 1/2 years old when we got him we really lucked out as he was already trained and said pretty bird.
You seem to really love your keets and I'm sure you would also love a tiel. They seem to be more of a people person type of bird. I swear Nacho thinks I'm his mommy.

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 01:25 AM

Oh forgot they love to cuddle and get their heads scratched also that's why I think you would really like another one. Hope you can get one soon keep my fingers crossed for you and getting your house good luck on it.

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 02:19 AM

thanks mate, i might buy one when i buy a house in a few months indeed but there was a problem with mine, cuz it was over a yr however NOT trained 1 bit, i had to train it and i was warned it will be hard but i took the risk but it was very sad, as soon as i brought it my mom started screaming saying it looks like a rat but if i want to keep it i need to get rid of the keets and i just went and took the tiel right back, btw it was nothing as nice as your tiel tho, i mean ur tiel's colors are just out of this world, mine was pied, he was like grey and white, its a was a male. i think i liked him alot but i couldnt keep him so..

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 02:25 AM

Well I'm sure you will enjoy your next tiel. We just lucked out with ours. It was kind of funny we went to local pet store and they had 2 young gray tiels and then there was Nacho well when I found out Nacho could already say pretty bird that did it.
One of the girls at the pet store said your taking our only talking bird and I told her yup and that's why I'm taking him.
Anyway Nacho is so much fun. Sounds like your keets are doing great:) I just never have taken the time to train the keets as much as you have. We enjoy them though just watching them interact with each other is fun they do such crazy things I could watch them for hours.

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 03:18 AM

ur tiel is a male? u 100% sure?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 04:00 AM

OMG

jazzie has licked me several times ... its so odd lol ...

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 04:01 AM

lol i dont thin kthey can put their tongue out hmmmmmmm laugh
Posted By: animalfriend

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 04:18 AM

They can. Mine has. She licked a piece of cucumber but then decided she didn't like it. But she definitely licked it.

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 04:20 AM

yes but not stick it out that much to lick our cheeks.
Posted By: TBJ♥

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 04:21 AM

I didn't even realize birds had tongues until I got my first keet, which sounds stupid now lol. Tiki licks the lenses on my glasses (an old pair obviously I wouldn't her ruin the pair I need). It's so cute laugh

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 04:27 AM

hehe lolz, they need to use something to swallow now dont they wink
Posted By: TBJ♥

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 04:29 AM

lol I know once I realized that I was like "ohhhh duh." It was just so hard to imagine.

Re: cutest thing just happened OMG - 12/07/07 04:34 AM

U can also see their tongue when they yawn hehe which is uber cute laugh
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum