Lisa Shea

FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS*

Posted By: *6 budgie nutz*

FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 01:28 AM

hey everyone, I finally got my tiel ruca yesterday and she is such a sweetheart she is sooooo lovable, she loves to be held and rubbed on her head. if i open her cage door she will litterally climb out of her cage and crab whatever part of me she can and climb up on me to my shoulder. she loves to whistle and she loves taco shells lol me and my hubby were eating while she sat on her perch on the table and she jumps off of her perch and attacks our taco's lol Im so glad i got her she is the perfect bird. when i put her back in her cage and walk away she will sit there and call for me. if im come near the cage and runs back and forwards chirping wanting me to get her. im working on teaching her to sing. playing different tunes to her over and over again. and makeing different whistles to her. she is just such a mush. i love her to peices everybody this is ruca in her new home. isnt she a beauty??

ruca stretching her wings.

dont we all love millet?

stretching again

ruca's backside

getting ready for a nice wing flap

poseing with our beautiful self.

on my new mommys hand, its so comfy.

I just cant seem to reach it,

what is that flashy thing???

on the alert.

Well i hope you all enjoyed the pics, i sure would love to hear the comments. im haveing so much fun with ruca.
Posted By: LLPB

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 01:30 AM

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Scarlett Slipper

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 01:45 AM

Cute pics!!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 02:05 AM

oh she is pretty

i LOOOVE the pattern on her back the way the colors line up looks like wallpaper almost its so cool
Posted By: Kariva

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 02:17 AM

shes so cute!!!!
Posted By: OC Mommy

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 02:22 AM

Are you gonna put her with your male since he lost his mate?? She seems like a real sweet heart! Congrats on the new birdie!
Posted By: Mandy's mom

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 02:34 AM

too cute what all pets do you have now and what are their names!

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 02:40 AM

no, im not planning on putting her with my male, because i dont want her to loose her tameness, Ive got her completly separated from the rest of the birds for that purpose.ruca has never been around other birds since she was a baby and im not sure how she will react to them. i have my other birds upstairs and ruca downstairs. the birds upstairs keep each other company plus between me and my daughter there is usually someone up there with them.

cali, i have 6 keets two teils and a dog a turtle and a fish.my keets names are meeko,sundrop,raine,jack,luna,jasmine. and the tiels are harry and ruca the dog is lola the turtle is tuck and the fish is clifford.

and i have two chipmunks that hang around my house i have namedd them alvin and theodore lol
thank you everyone for all your comments.

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 02:43 AM

you have 13 animals icluding alvin and theodore! do u feel like you own a zoo i do
Posted By: tiger's mom

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 02:54 AM

Absolutley beautiful! I love the picture from the back where she is about to flap her wings! So cute!
Posted By: Pepperhil

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 03:43 AM

Awwwww..........she is so sweet!
Posted By: big bad momma

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 03:46 AM

she is beautiful.do you know the breed?she looks like a dominent yellowface.
Posted By: WhitePegasus

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 06:10 AM

she's sssoo beautiful!! I saw one like that in the petco bin just the other day...it almost came home with me hehehe.
Enjoy her!
Posted By: LoveMyBoys

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 06:22 AM

i was going to ask about Ruca and Harry. How long do you plan to keep her separated?

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 04:16 PM

im keeping her separated indefinate. i dont want her to loose her tameness, she has never been around other birds so im not sure how she will react to them, of course i may give them some playtime together to see how they react to each other but they will never be in the same cage together. I also dont want them to breed. which is another reason im not putting them together. I feel its the best thing to do for me and for her. harry is happy where he is and ruca is happy where she is no reason to interupt that. I did let her look into the parakeet cage this morning and she looked a little confused lol.
Posted By: Four Keets

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 04:40 PM

She is just too pretty!! Congrats on your beautiful addition.
Posted By: AndreaKat

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 05:28 PM

Very pretty! Congrats!

Caesar says "Ooo, who is that pretty lady on your screen mom?" smile

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 07:49 PM

lol ceasar has an online girlfriend??? i'll have to introduce ruca to ceasar lol.
Posted By: LoRaXspeek4keets

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 07:52 PM

awwwww she's super cute! congrats! smile i'm jealous~i want a tielly laugh

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 09:05 PM

She's very pretty, and congrats!

It's beginning to sound like we should start an online dating service for birdies! Caesar and Ruca, Speckles and C.C..."hot chicks" seek "he-birds" high up in the pecking order -- enjoy long preening sessions by moonlight, eggceptional communication, ... (yuk, yuk)

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 10:54 PM

ya ceasar is hot stuff he even has his own birdie webpage for all the hot girl birdies to check him out hahahaa

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/12/07 10:58 PM

6 budgies nuts- are you gonna introduce them by having cages next to each other or not even that?

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/13/07 12:13 AM

I will probably keep harry in his cage and let him see and hear ruca from the outside, for the first few meetings. and then i will see how they do together on the outside. but as of right now im not evan worrying with that. Its something to consider later on, But right now ruca is happy where she is and harry is happy where he is. so im not going to bother them. I dont want them to breed and i dont want ruca to loose her tameness, harry is mean VERY mean. to the point that i am terrified of him. I dont let him out unless my husband is home because he is not afraid to let him bite. I dont bother doing it myself. I have seen harry Literally chew holes in my husbands hands and watched the blood pour out. and well I HAVE SMALL FRAGILE HANDS. Im not about to let that bird bite me. ha ha ha!
Posted By: LoRaXspeek4keets

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/13/07 12:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Pudgie's mom
She's very pretty, and congrats!

It's beginning to sound like we should start an online dating service for birdies! Caesar and Ruca, Speckles and C.C..."hot chicks" seek "he-birds" high up in the pecking order -- enjoy long preening sessions by moonlight, eggceptional communication, ... (yuk, yuk)

jaja! awesome! i am all for it! rotfl! laugh
Posted By: AndreaKat

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/13/07 02:44 AM

Yes, you must show Ruca Caesar. He was excited when he saw her. smile

Re: FINALLY GOT MY TIEL RUCA *PICS* - 11/13/07 04:04 PM

im useing ceasars singing video trying to teach her to sing, she just chirps at it and stares at it, like yum yum look at that macho man. but im going to keep replaying it over and over for her.
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum