Lisa Shea

The big cage question...

Posted By: Confused

The big cage question... - 04/21/07 02:06 PM

My goal is to reintegrate all of my birds (I have four) into the same cage. I have a cage that is three feet tall and about eighteen inches? deep, probably a little more, and technically, that's enough room for them (according to the info I found here). But...I noted that budgies don't "fly like helicopters", and this cage is REALLY tall but not very broad.

My question is, where can I find a decently priced cage suitable for four budgieboos? Would it be cheaper to build one, and if so, where can I find the plans for it?

Posted By: KeetCrazy

Re: The big cage question... - 04/21/07 02:21 PM

plans for building one are in your head.........lol Thats the beauty of building, you can make whatever ou want.
Posted By: Confused

Re: The big cage question... - 04/21/07 02:21 PM

Well, I'm just not sure what materials to use or how to put them together :S
Posted By: budgielicious

Re: The big cage question... - 04/21/07 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Confused
My goal is to reintegrate all of my birds (I have four) into the same cage. I have a cage that is three feet tall and about eighteen inches? deep, probably a little more, and technically, that's enough room for them (according to the info I found here). But...I noted that budgies don't "fly like helicopters", and this cage is REALLY tall but not very broad.

My question is, where can I find a decently priced cage suitable for four budgieboos? Would it be cheaper to build one, and if so, where can I find the plans for it?

A lot of members here think this is a "decently priced" cage and it has lots of room for 4 budgieboos!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D270107283217%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1&item=270107283217&rd=1

Posted By: ShamRockStar

Re: The big cage question... - 04/21/07 06:13 PM

you can also flip your cage sideways and get like... rubbermaid bin lids for poo collectors
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum