Lisa Shea

Baseball

Posted By: atc_jason

Baseball - 07/19/05 03:01 PM

Okay get this. My bird Eago is the biggest baseball fan ever. I love baseball myself, I play a video game on Playstation, and I watch the Rangers on TV whenever they are aired. Well when I play the game Eago sits and chirps loudly, happy acks, and sings. He pretty much is the happiest bird on the planet. I figured he just enjoyed the music that went along with the video game.
Well there has been a lot of baseball on TV I've been watching lately, and every game I watch Eago sits and watches to. Chirping and carrying on so much I can barely hear the TV. He's just so happy when anything baseball related is on. I can't figure it out. It's so funny and cute. I just wonder who his favorite team is laugh I swear if he's a Yankee fan! mad
Anyone else have a bird that goes nuts like this when a particular thing is on TV?
Posted By: Tweety-holic

Re: Baseball - 07/19/05 03:12 PM

lol, my bird loves Barney!!
Posted By: adieu

Re: Baseball - 07/19/05 05:43 PM

when i was younger, i used to have a matel electronc baseball game. i used to sit and play it all the time next to my keet - and pretty soon he would make all the noises of the baseball game - he was really good at it!
Posted By: Birdlady

Re: Baseball - 07/20/05 04:30 PM

Tiki likes elmo. lol!!

Re: Baseball - 07/20/05 07:44 PM

lol

Re: Baseball - 07/20/05 09:02 PM

Eago and I plan to watch the Rangers and Yankees tonight on ESPN. I got my food and drinks all lined up, and Eago has his millet ready lol.

Re: Baseball - 07/20/05 09:02 PM

lol...that's weird!! laugh

Re: Baseball - 07/20/05 09:09 PM

how's that wierd? I'm a sports nut and Eago has taken a liking to baseball for some reason. Wait till football season starts...oh just 1 more month whoohoo!

Re: Baseball - 07/20/05 09:11 PM

lol...weird as in a keet liking baseball...lol
© 2021 Lisa Shea Forum