Lisa Shea

how it feels to be back

Posted By: shadow 326

how it feels to be back - 06/26/08 01:13 AM

well ive just news just stacked up everywhere first my mom is getting married to the PERFECT Guy they knew each other for 7 years and he has two sons and i know he is a good guy because we always hang out and he has a chocolate lab named buster and were moving to a nice big house in navarre. second i wanted to get a cockatiel but instead we got two and a cage for $20 wow our luck changed thanks to this one man who also bought me an LG scoop from alltel
Posted By: meg luvs keets

Re: how it feels to be back - 06/26/08 03:00 AM

thats great news!!! i have a chocolate lab and she is the bestest puppy! and getting two tiels instead of one now that is the awesomeness! now what are you gonna name them? =)

Re: how it feels to be back - 06/26/08 06:57 AM

my mom named them romeo(hates me) and juliet(cant stay away from me ill put her on the cage and will fly right back two my shoulder and sleep or play with my hair
Posted By: Stephen

Re: how it feels to be back - 06/26/08 01:10 PM

Congrats, shadow. smile Pics?

Re: how it feels to be back - 06/26/08 01:36 PM

only on my phone and im using my psp but ill shoot for this sat for pics cause im gonna spend the night at my friends house
Posted By: SillyBird

Re: how it feels to be back - 06/27/08 12:07 AM

good to hear you like the guy she married! I find that very important. As for the chocolat lab.. im jealous! I LOVE those dogs! plus you got 2 tiels, how lucky are you! :P

Re: how it feels to be back - 06/27/08 12:09 AM

very im getting more progress with romeo but i have to use a towel to prevent biting but juliet wont bite me
Posted By: SillyBird

Re: how it feels to be back - 06/27/08 12:15 AM

Well if romeo is a male then hes probably jealous that your taking his Juliet away wink teehee, I hope everything goes well with them, and you need to get some pictures! smile
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum