Lisa Shea

I've started drawing again

Posted By: shadow 326

I've started drawing again - 09/02/08 05:46 AM

ive been really depressed lately and the only way im not depressed is by drawing my feelings using fictional characters (theve all turned out great) sadly i cant show u what ive drawn cause i dont have a photo scanner
Posted By: Seafoam

Re: I've started drawing again - 09/02/08 11:23 AM

That's great that you have a way to let it all out. I love drawing myself, I'll often be doodling on my papers in class! Drawing more catoon like characters is what I like best. Do you draw cartoons too, or real sketches? What's making you so depressed?

Re: I've started drawing again - 09/02/08 11:06 PM

i sometimes draw cartoons but i also draw pic like the one for ur avatar i dont know why im so depressed i just am and i draw to get away from it

Re: I've started drawing again - 09/03/08 11:57 PM

so im still working on a pic i started last week that was stuck in my head and it turns out that the image that i started has already been drawn (i've never seen it before untill i went on google and search up art to look at) so what are the odds of that i dont know if i should finish it and upload it or finish it and keep it off the internet or just throw it away (p.s. im not depressed anymore because ive got friends who always keep me happy also i learned to type with out looking at the keyboard and ive got a's and b's in school yay for progress from last year) im actually happy now but i still dont know what to do with my unfinished picture!!! any options ???
Posted By: Seafoam

Re: I've started drawing again - 09/04/08 12:04 AM

Finish it and keep it!!

Re: I've started drawing again - 09/04/08 12:05 AM

i think ill do that i spent enough time just drawing half of it and for me to just find out like that i think ill finish it also since i only drew half of it i can still change it if i wanted

Re: I've started drawing again - 09/04/08 11:08 PM

gosh i cant finish it nothing pops up to mind when trying to finish my picture ive got artist block (but listening to calming music seems to help me get ideas)
Posted By: CRAZYOTAKU

Re: I've started drawing again - 09/06/08 12:21 AM

If either of you is serious about drawing and have a anime style, I own a worldwide organization that does stuff with people like you.

Re: I've started drawing again - 09/06/08 06:31 AM

oh cool but i just draw for fun i dont have any plans for things like that till i get my skills for art back
Posted By: CRAZYOTAKU

Re: I've started drawing again - 09/07/08 08:09 AM

Ok, but if you change you mind, let me know. It's all about having fun after all. That's what our artists do.

Re: I've started drawing again - 09/10/08 01:22 AM

ok ill bear that in mind
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum