Take Dr Phil's Quiz

Posted By: slcpunk

Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 03:07 AM

http://www.ultsoftware.com/PhilQuiz.html
Here's what I scored
Quote:
Your Score was: 44

According to Dr Phil:
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
Posted By: BLR

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 03:20 AM

Well, dont know what it means but I got a 49 and the same verbage.
Posted By: Codyman23

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 04:41 AM

Your Score was: 32

According to Dr Phil:
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.
Posted By: masseur ichi

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 10:37 AM

Damn thing's broken like Dr. Phil. I too got the same verbiage as SLCPunk and BLR.
Posted By: Nancy30

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 11:25 AM

the stupid walking and sitting with your legs crossed....well hello what about the people who cant do these things...anyway heres mine.

Your Score was: 32

According to Dr Phil:
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.
Posted By: Coco's Mama

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 12:33 PM

I got a 46 but the description that Nancy posted above for a score of 32 is me, so it's a off I guess.
Posted By: ObsidianPhoenix

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 03:56 PM

Here is mine!

Your Score was: 45

According to Dr Phil:
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: masseur ichi
Damn thing's broken like Dr. Phil. I too got the same verbiage as SLCPunk and BLR.
Yes! (I got 42 and same verbiage...)
Posted By: joandboys

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 05:17 PM

I got a 46 also, and the same verbage as Cocoa's Mama. They only have so many personality traits that fall into certain explanations. I think it would be fun to muck with it and see if it says I am a serial killer HaHA. I am going to do it.MWhahahah!

OK, I just got back. The lowest I could get was 36 and it only seems to have 4 different personality discriptions. I could never get it to think I was deranged or weird. Yea, like good ole Phil is going to take the chance on ticking off some more people and see his popularity pole dip even lower. HAHA.
Posted By: PDM

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 05:23 PM

I got 43 ~ and the same comments as those with similar results.
Posted By: Darkness

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 07:55 PM

I got a 45.

I don't think that's right at all about me. LOL.

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 08:01 PM

Maybe we should be taking this quiz instead.

http://psychcentral.com/therapy

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 08:29 PM

Oh, boy... I ended up in the middle category ("therapy likely to be helpful")! I defy anyone to end up in the bottom category (no therapy needed), and then tell me what you're smoking/drinking to get that way!! Ha ha...

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Pudgie's mom
I defy anyone to end up in the bottom category (no therapy needed), and then tell me what you're smoking/drinking to get that way!! Ha ha...

Or maybe you're smoking or drinking to deal with your issues!

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 08:43 PM

Whoa -- frighteningly good point!

And where did we get the new (& overused) term "self-medicating?" As opposed to -- what? A doctor giving you valium? Give me a nice Belgian wheat ale any day -- "barley therapy" -- hee hee
Posted By: Darkness

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 08:47 PM

Yeah that's more I like it. I could always use a little help lol.

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 10:41 PM

i got the bottom one :P

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 11:31 PM

Ahhh, you're too young to have problems!

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 11:33 PM

but when young thats when problems start?
Posted By: Coco's Mama

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/18/08 11:37 PM

I was in the middle too, cos we all a little crazy esp. bout the birds.

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/19/08 12:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Codyman23
but when young thats when problems start?

What's the point of having problems when you're living at home? Problems are meant to be had when your parents aren't around to defend themselves and when you've had sufficient time to mess up your own life without your parents' help! LOL.
Posted By: Samiya

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/20/08 08:50 PM

for the doctor Phil test, my score was 51.

According to Dr Phil:
Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

haha, i think for me, it calculated the right results.....
Posted By: Samiya

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/20/08 08:54 PM

And for the other test that massur posted, I got:
You scored a total of 14
From the information you provided, you appear to be someone who would not benefit from psychotherapy from a mental health professional at this time. The issues you appear to be grappling with, from the responses you gave, are typically not the kinds that people seek or benefit from professional treatment.
You should keep in mind that this quiz is just a snapshot in time, and therefore would likely change as your life events change and you face new challenges. Feel free to stop back in the future if you feel overwhelmed by stress or things happening in your life to double-check whether therapy might be helpful for you.
Posted By: TBJ♥

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/20/08 08:57 PM

I got a 48 on the first one and a 32 on the therapy one. I guess I'm just average lol.
Posted By: The_Zookeeper

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/20/08 10:31 PM

Quote:

Your Score was: 52

According to Dr Phil:
Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

Posted By: The_Zookeeper

Re: Take Dr Phil's Quiz - 07/20/08 10:43 PM

um.. I dont even need to take that second test to know that I could definitely benefit from therapy.. lol
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum