Lisa Shea

Who are you?

Posted By: The_Zookeeper

Who are you? - 03/02/08 04:51 AM

okay, so we haven't had one of these types of threads in awhile and they amuse me, so here we go!

this is an introductions topic, mostly for the newbs.
(answer only if you feel comfortable, ie. age)

1. First Name:
2. Gender:
3. Age:
4. What do you do for work?:
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Favorite animal?
7. How many pets, and what are they?
8. Do you collect anything?
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up?
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
11. What size shoe do you wear?
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do?
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud?
14. Do you play any musical instruments?
15. What is your goal in life at the moment?
16. Favorite TV show?
17. Why did you join the forum?
18. Why did you stay?
19. Do you believe in Aliens?
20. Do you think this survey was random enough?

feel free to post a pic of yourself as well. =]
(only if you're OVER 18, so PDM doesnt have to delete all them)

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 04:59 AM

Me first I guess =]

1. First Name: Sam
2. Gender: Female
3. Age: 18
4. What do you do for work? I work at a pet store
5. What is your favorite color? Lime green
6. Favorite animal? that's a tough one, probably rotties.
7. How many pets, and what are they? 22, don't make me list them.
8. Do you collect anything? postcards, coins, and a lot of other random stuff
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? about 2
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? tuesday or thursday becuase I have no classes
11. What size shoe do you wear? you don't want to know... haha. my feet are big.
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? put the popsicle stick under my pillow and hope the stick fairy would bring me another $10
13. What was the last thing you said aloud? "to be fair, I had three."
14. Do you play any musical instruments? violin for 9yrs and guitar, a little piano
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? to get a better job and move out, and eventually graduate, haha
16. Favorite TV show? psych, last comic standing, house, friends, scrubs
17. Why did you join the forum? becuase I had just got parakeets
18. Why did you stay? duhhhh.. i lurves you guys. and it's fun.
19. Do you believe in Aliens? i believe there are other beings that may exist on other planets
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? not really. I couldnt think of anything better though

me, when i had my blue hair that i oh-so-dearly miss ='[

hehe. weird, I know.

recent, but icky picture.

Posted By: Kelsey

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:04 AM

haha, funness.

1. Kelsey
2. Female
3. 15
4. haha, I don't work
5. Green
6. Dolphin
7. Parakeet, Dog, Cat, Fish
8. Books. I read way too much for my own good.
9. Not at all, but I have two alarms, and only get up with the second one
10. Friday or Saturday.
11. 7 1/2
12. WHAT??? Randomly walk up to an unknown person, stick the popsicle stick in his ear, then give him the $10 and walk away quickly. I have no idea how to answer that question.
13. I'M GOING, MOM!!!
14. The flute
15. My goal in life right now is to get rid of a cold.
16. Wildfire or Kyle XY... or 24. Then of course their are the classics like Scrubs, Gilmore Girls and Psych.
17. Cause I really wanted a parakeet and needed to learn more about them
18. Cause the people here are to insane to forget about. WAY too addicting
19. I belieive humans are seriously self centered if they can believe that we are the only living things in the entire universe.
20. Totally random enough. lol

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:05 AM

haha, i realized that 8 and 13 were the same so i changed 13. lolz.
Posted By: bfdaj

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:19 AM

1. First Name:Daniel
2. Gender:male
3. Age:15
4. What do you do for work?:don't work
5. What is your favorite color?green,white and pink!
6. Favorite animal?parakeet
7. How many pets, and what are they?I will go ahead and list all my family's pets even if they are not all mine: 6 chickens, 3 parakeets, 1 beta, 15 guppies, 1 bunny and thousands of watter snails
8. Do you collect anything?stamps
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up?don't use one
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why?Friday
11. What size shoe do you wear?13
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do?save the money in the bank and make a Popsicle with the stick
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud?uh-uh
14. Do you play any musical instruments?no
15. What is your goal in life at the moment?school
16. Favorite TV show?animal planet
17. Why did you join the forum?to ask questions about keets
18. Why did you stay? the forum rocks!
Posted By: val313

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:23 AM

1. First Name: Val

2. Gender: Chick by day Superwoman by night

3. Age: You can hardly expect me to own it

4. What do you do for work?: Subbing for random teachers of small humans

5. What is your favorite color? Black or green actually depends on the day

6. Favorite animal? Owls

7. How many pets, and what are they? 3 keets, random assortment of fish

8. Do you collect anything? used too. trying to curb it. Seashells and craft supplies

9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? If I have a baseball bat usually once if not, about 6 times before I give up the comforts of home.

10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Wednesday because it means the week is almost over

11. What size shoe do you wear? depends on the shoe

poke my husband with the stick and spend the 10

13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? I am going to bed soon honey seriously

14. Do you play any musical instruments? oboe, clarinet, hammered dulcimer, air guitar

To survive the day realitively unscathed

16. Favorite TV show? I'm a nerd and you'll laugh so I will pass on this

17. Why did you join the forum? bought keets, had questions, freaked out, found forum, found sanity

18. Why did you stay? random stuff like this

19. Do you believe in Aliens? not really but I am up to the idea of them. However my Grandmother is convinced that they have visited her. Ask her about it. Its a fun entertaining multi hour story. Breathtaking really.

20. Do you think this survey was random enough? not bad! smile
Posted By: Samiya

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:30 AM

1.mari/mar
2.female
4.lol,i don't work!
5.bright green
6.sun conure
7.rabbit,fish,keets,chickens
8.glass animals,more i cant think of...
9.probly one
10.saterday,no shool
12.save the money,throw the stick away!
13.shut up(lol)
14.yea:piano,and renting flut,and violin
15.i dunno,getting good grades.
16.animal planet
17.it looked like it had nice people,and i wanted to.
18.no
19.kind of.

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:31 AM

lol,val,tell us the story!

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:32 AM

oh and i'm a minor...

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:33 AM

it's all good.
Posted By: missir16

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:34 AM

Okay i do way too many surveys on myspace so of course i had to do this one lol.

1. First Name: Sirena
3. Age: 20 but 21 in may yay
4. What do you do for work?:i work 24/7 as a stay at home mommy
5. What is your favorite color? Pink
6. Favorite animal? I dont know. right now it is my keets
7. How many pets, and what are they? 4, 2 keets and 2 dogs
8. Do you collect anything? Um not that i can think of at the moment.
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? Um well i usually have to hit it 2 times for my hubby.
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Friday because my hubby gets off early and then its the weekend.
11. What size shoe do you wear? 7-8 depends on the shoe
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Use the ten bucks for gas and throw away the stick lol
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? Um Goodnight to my bids lol.
14. Do you play any musical instruments? Nope
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? To make sure we have money to pay the mortgage.
16. Favorite TV show? The Biggest Loser OMG i love that show.
17. Why did you join the forum? Because i had just got 2 keets and wanted to have someone to ask ?s to, and to find out more about them so i could be a better mommy to them.
18. Why did you stay? Everyone is so nice here.
19. Do you believe in Aliens? Um no
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? Yeah and i was bored lol

Okay couldn't find one of just me so here is my hubby and me

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:35 AM

Oh, I forgot to answer the last 2 questions: aliens? I don't know. and is the survey random enough? it's not very random but why should it be?
Posted By: Fabutam

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:36 AM

1. First Name: Tamsin
3. Age: 27
4. What do you do for work? I "work" (I use the term lightly because I'm not getting much done at the moment due to the TWO wee ones!) from home and run my own online Buffy store - www.cafepress.com/faigenbaums AND my new shop (still in construction) www.cafepress.com/theonewith - Be sure to check them out!! grin
5. What is your favorite color? Red with Black!
6. Favorite animal? Got to be Budgies!!
7. How many pets, and what are they? 1 THE CC!! (budgie/keet)
8. Do you collect anything? Buffy The Vampire Slayer stuff! (not too much anymore, I'm also gonna sell a load soon too - need more Willow room!)
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? Snooze button? There is no snooze button on my baby!! (But you could count placing in her dummy/soother as a snooze "button" `coz I get another half hour sometimes! LOL!!) grin
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? At the moment every day is a blur, so all of them! smile
11. What size shoe do you wear? 6
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Well, being as I'm in England the $10 would be useless (and the exchange rate is rubbish that way) so I'd stuff that in a drawer until I came over and I'd, erm, put the stick in The CC's cage for him to hump laugh
13. What was the last thing you said aloud? "It's ok beautiful" to Willow after she coughed whilst feeding (05.25am here - another night feed)
14. Do you play any musical instruments? I DID play the flute for a while, now I just play the fool!! grin
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? To bring up a healthy, happy, clever, little lady and make my man the happiest husband-to-be ever!! crazy
16. Favorite TV show? Buffy (shocking huh?!) Angel, Friends, Law + Order, Lost, Six Feet Under, Supernatural, ER, Dexter, Oz and MANY, MANY more! (I love tv)
17. Why did you join the forum? I got a Caleb and not a clue what to do with him to make sure he was happy... little did I know!
18. Why did you stay? I have NO idea! Could be all the wonderful people who brighten my day (not forgetting my nights during feeding time!), make me smile and help me to feel like I am not just a feeding machine to my daughter because I am a feeding machine to The CC too!!! grin laugh
19. Do you believe in Aliens? I guess...
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? Yeah!! GIVE ME MORE!!! (GREAT fun to do in the early morning!!) smile
Here I am!!

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By: missir16
Okay i do way too many surveys on myspace so of course i had to do this one lol.

i think i do every single one on myspace, haha, becuase I love to procrastiate so much

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:42 AM

I'm deffinetly loving the bright hair, fab!

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:44 AM

Originally Posted By: The_Zookeeper
I'm deffinetly loving the bright hair, fab!

Why Thank you Ma`am! I had enough of "normal" hair during my pregnancy and though I should come back with avengence!!! :grin
:

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:47 AM

that's now?!?!?! i thought it was an old pic!! you are such a cool mommy, hehe.

i need to dye my hair some funky color.. i miss my blue.

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:53 AM

[quote=The_Zookeeper]that's now?!?!?! i thought it was an old pic!! you are such a cool mommy, hehe. i need to dye my hair some funky color.. i miss my blue. [/quote] [size:11pt][font:Century Gothic][color:#CC0000][b] YEAH this is now!! (well kinda washed out Pink now, Pinkish and Blondeish!) I got bored + allowed Ciarán to choose the colour/color! One day lil` Will can choose her mommy's hair colour/color ... Fun Fun Fun!!! :grin: The next colour/color (I've almost had enough of doing both spellings!! LOL!) will probably be Blue or Turquoise! Yummmy!! :D AND although you might think I'm a cool mommy I'm sure I won't be hip for my girl! Probably just an embarrasment (who cannot spell!?!) at the school gates and at Parent's evening!! LOL!!! (SO excited to be!!) :grin:[/b][/color][/font][/size]

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:56 AM

oh, that will be hillarious!!! that's the kind of mom I want to be, hehe.
I love having weird hair =]

I'm thinking of red, but I'm going to be looking for a job soon, so it may not be the best idea....
Posted By: missir16

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:59 AM

Man we need more surveys on here lol i get so bored, i really need to go to bed, but my hubby is gone so i am too scared to and i have to sleep all by myself and i hate that. I am such a wimp.

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:59 AM

Originally Posted By: The_Zookeeper
oh, that will be hillarious!!! that's the kind of mom I want to be, hehe.
I love having weird hair =]

I'm thinking of red, but I'm going to be looking for a job soon, so it may not be the best idea....

YEAH.. Best to keep it within the normal range until you have that job
THEN go "crazy" once you have your foot in the door!! LOL!!

Right Willow's feed is over... I'm off to bed. Night! xx smile

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 06:00 AM

I'm off to bed. I have a headache and I have to work in the morning (gots to be alert when you're feeding snakes, haha)
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 06:13 AM

im LOVING the pink and blue hair ladies:) loving IT

my sister had bright hot pink hair, but it was more of a lighter pink than fab's and she has dark olive skin and it looked sooooo good on her smile

1. First Name: Aminah (ah-mee-nah) lol

2. Gender: last time i checked im female:) but that was couple hrs ago so who knows
3. Age: 28

4. What do you do for work?: i work for an animal shelter and also for a NPO that gives out scholarships to kids from low income families so they can attend private/prep school

5. What is your favorite color? PINK PINK PINK

6. Favorite animal? birds ... penguins(a bird) and camels

7. How many pets, and what are they? 2 birds 1 fishy

8. Do you collect anything? yea lots of stuff .. im a pack rat... umm tea sets, old dishes, anything with brooklyn on it lol, penguin and camel stuff

9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? umm i hit it til i have 1o minutes left to be somewhere

10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? saturday ..just feels so open and free

11. What size shoe do you wear? 9-10

12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? umm id be one happy SOB cuz i heart popsicle's ... oh wait just the stick??? what the heck ima do with a stick??? i put a hole in it and stick it in my bird cage and go to starbucks with the $10

13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? was on skype with friend jazzie talkin about our cool phones haha (human not the bird... im not that far gone yet)

14. Do you play any musical instruments? yea the flute

15. What is your goal in life at the moment? umm to buy a 2008 ford focus lol ... i MUST HAVE sync technology ... for without i simply can not survive ... i must have it ... i will have it ...
16. Favorite TV show? umm big love, sex & city, law and order svu, csi miami/ny, without a trace, cane, runs house, snoop doggs fatherhood, celebrity rehab, i love lucy

17. Why did you join the forum? cuz i dint know nothin bout owning no birds ...

18. Why did you stay? cuz i got addicted its like cyber crack

19. Do you believe in Aliens?nope but i wonder if on their planet they get asked if they believe in humans LMAO

20. Do you think this survey was random enough? sure why not

Posted By: LoRaXspeek4keets

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 06:44 AM

oooooooooo funn!!!

1. First Name: Nicole (lol, no my name is actually not lora)
2. Gender:female...duhh smile
3. Age: 19
4. What do you do for work?:[.color] go to school/work at the Office of Global Programming
[color:turquoise]5. What is your favorite color?
gold!!! laugh
6. Favorite animal? oooo hard--i really love pandas smile
7. How many pets, and what are they? 3 kitties (Comet, Lotus and Zulu) and 2 birdies (Chi-Chi and Nene)
8. Do you collect anything? my birdies feathers blush
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? omg--i have to set my alarm 2 hours in advance just so i'll wake up when i'm supposed to!!!
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? i love thursdays--at my school, we never have classes on fridays, so thursday just feels like FREEEDOMMM
11. What size shoe do you wear? 9 (i'm embarrassed frown )
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? throw the Popsicle stick away, save the $10, and call my dad to beg for more money wink
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? "Ok. Peace out." (I was on the phone with my best friend)
14. Do you play any musical instruments? i HAVE lots of musical instruments that i never quite learned to play--but i can play things by ear.
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? to become a successful novelist
16. Favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives jajaja!!
17. Why did you join the forum? because i was really excited about having my keeties and this forum was just so great!!!
18. Why did you stay? because i'm still so excited about my keeties and you all are so great!!!!
19. Do you believe in Aliens? actually, yes, kind of blush
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? lol random is fun!

that's me! for those of you wondering--my knee is busted--torn meniscus, bone contusion, and a cyst behind my knee. don't really know how i managed that lol!

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 06:47 AM

omg everyone is so pretty! you'd expect a bunch of cyber keet nerds like us to be awkward, but you all are so gorgeous! yay us!!! laugh

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 06:56 AM

oh! and helwa--you and my godsister have the same name! wild smile

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 07:15 AM

haha its an awesome name what can i say LMAO smile

sheesh ur knee sounds ... well .. horrid frown hope it gets better soon

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 09:04 AM

Originally Posted By: LoRaXspeek4keets
oooooooooo funn!!!
8. Do you collect anything?[/color] my birdies feathers blush

AHA!! Me too I forgot!!!

I have a pretty vase next to The CC's cage + it is filling up with his feathers!
Every so often I'll give him one back and he'll spend an age twirling it in his beak.. SOOOO cute - it's like he is leading a band!! Yay!! grin

Harshness with your leg babes! one word... Ow! eek
Posted By: Stephen

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 12:43 PM

1. First Name: Stephen
2. Gender: Male!!!
3. Age: 14 but 15 in a month
4. What do you do for work? school lol
5. What is your favorite color? umm...yellow? black? I have no idea
6. Favorite animal? Cats
7. How many pets, and what are they? 7 pets - 3 budgies, 2 bettas and 2 cats.
8. Do you collect anything? Not really ...
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? My birds truely are my alarm clock, so I don't usually hit them, lol
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Saturday cuz no school and no homework and I can stay up later.
11. What size shoe do you wear? 8 1/2 and 9
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? All joking aside, I would buy some new stuff for my pets and chew on the popsicle stick. I always chew on them until little strands of wood start coming off, lol
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? Good morning Grace. Good morning Jake. Good morning Emma. (Seriously)
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? To be a vet and go to one of two really good colleges around here(don't feel like saying the names)
16. Favorite TV show? LOST! grin that's all I watch but it's da best.
17. Why did you join the forum? I had been a lurker for a few months before getting Jake in August of 2006 and then didn't join the forums until January 2007 for some reason.
18. Why did you stay? Because everyone was sooooooo nice and the feeling on these forums was so much more homey than others.
19. Do you believe in Aliens? Yup, but not evil ones.
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? No, I made one like this awhile back. lol
Posted By: TheFearlessFour

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 01:41 PM

1. First Name: Ashley
2. Gender: female
3. Age: 24
4. What do you do for work?: dietary worker at a local nursing home
5. What is your favorite color? blue and purple
6. Favorite animal? keets, turtles, frogs, dolphins.
7. How many pets, and what are they? 17 fish (swordtail, neon tetra, sunrise platy, mickey mouse platy, 5 that I can't remember, 1 iridescent shark, 1 algae eater, 2 albino cory catfish, 2 bettas, 1 goldfish and 1 fish from a lake), 2 keets, 2 tiels
8. Do you collect anything? no unless you count the state quarters
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? 3-4
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? any day I don't have to work
11. What size shoe do you wear? 8.5
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? I don't know
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? I said yeah give me a minute (to my bf he asked if I wanted to go play in the snow and then didn't hear what I said.
14. Do you play any musical instruments? no currently. I played the clarinet for 3 years though.
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? finish school in May
16. Favorite TV show? Kyle XY, smallville, ER, 7th Heaven
17. Why did you join the forum? to know more about keets and needed questions answered after I bought Kenya home
18. Why did you stay? because I liked being able to get answers better than what I could find elsewhere online.
19. Do you believe in Aliens? no
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? yes it was.

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: 3budgies

2. Gender: Male!!!

you seem excited about that

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 03:10 PM

No, I just wanted everyone to know cuz there are still people who think I'm female.
Well, lol, I guess it's a good thing I'm excited about being male, eh? lmao

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 03:18 PM

hahaha. it's a good thing to be excited, I suppose. lolz

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 03:19 PM

This always bugs me, Zoo. I really like the fonts on your avatar! Do you have Windows Vista or something?

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 03:25 PM

ahhhhh, perhaps it's the one good thing about Vista =]

hehe

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 03:32 PM

Oh, lol.

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 04:13 PM

I see that you got your signature back, 3budgies. lol, any more mishaps with the pic?

Any specific reason people think that your female?? Did this male!! thing just happen or something?? lol, just kidding.
Posted By: Amethyst

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 04:24 PM

1. First Name: Haley
2. Gender:wadda you think?!
3. Age:
5. What is your favorite color?turquoise with purple polka dots
6. Favorite animal? parakeet, seahorse, coi fish
7. How many pets, and what are they?4 pets, dog, 2budgies, betta
8. Do you collect anything?i collect free samples ordered online, seriosly.
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? none im an early riser
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why?saturday, of course
11. What size shoe do you wear? 6 and a half
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? depends on the length of the popsicle stick
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? CHARLOTTE! THIS IS MY MANGO!
14. Do you play any musical instruments? yes, the trumpet.
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? to have a seahorse, a dalmation, and many budgies
16. Favorite TV show? Monk
17. Why did you join the forum? i thought you guys were cool.
18. Why did you stay? its fun to joke around and talk keet speak.
19. Do you believe in Aliens? no.
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? no. you forot what food groups were in you breakfast!

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Kelsey
I see that you got your signature back, 3budgies. lol, any more mishaps with the pic?

Any specific reason people think that your female?? Did this male!! thing just happen or something?? lol, just kidding.

Well, Amethyst is still seeing odd things in my signature.
Well, most people on budgie forums are female and that's just the truth. Lol

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 04:41 PM

Yeah, your right.

I love RJA, by the way.

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 04:45 PM

Wooot! grin I have thir whole CD on my iPod and I love every song.

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 04:52 PM

same, except I have a zune but w/e
Posted By: AndreaKat

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 04:58 PM

1. First Name: Andrea Kathryn
3. Age: 22
4. What do you do for work?: Metro Medical Equipment - Office support (Ick)
5. What is your favorite color? Black
6. Favorite animal? Birds!!
7. How many pets, and what are they? 2 keets, 1 tiel, 1 betta
8. Do you collect anything? Money, lol
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? 2 usually
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Friday! Wee! No work in the morning!
11. What size shoe do you wear? 10, haha
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Poke Scott with the stick and buy something with the $10
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? Caesar, No!! (Hes being bad!)
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? Finish school!
16. Favorite TV show? Project Runway, Cops... Hehe
17. Why did you join the forum? Because I was purchasing a keet (Miss Lola!)
18. Why did you stay? Cuz everyone here is awesome! laugh
19. Do you believe in Aliens? No, Id have to see it to believe it!
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? Why sure!

This be me!
Posted By: TBJ♥

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:03 PM

[b]1. First Name:[/b] Maggie [b]2. Gender:[/b] female [b]3. Age:[/b] 174 [b]4. What do you do for work?:[/b] nada [b]5. What is your favorite color?[/b] dark blue or purple [b]6. Favorite animal?[/b] birds and fish [b]7. How many pets, and what are they? [/b]1 keet 1 dog 1 tiel :) so 3 for those of you who can't do math. :) [b]8. Do you collect anything?[/b] síííííííííí feathers, bird stuffs, pins (pins like [url=http://shanalogic.com/item_images/1672_shana_pins_tmb.jpg]these[/url] not like [url=http://missourifamilies.org/learningopps/learnmaterial/tools/toolsjb/tools400/pinssqrl400.jpg]these[/url], THAT would be a little weird) [b]9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? [/b]my snooze button doesn't work :cry: [b]10. What is your favorite day of the week and why?[/b] saturday, no school :grin: [b]11. What size shoe do you wear?[/b] 7 1/2 [b]12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do?[/b] throw away the stick and buy a popsicle [b]13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud?[/b] "What about this?" [b]14. Do you play any musical instruments?[/b] nononono [b]15. What is your goal in life at the moment?[/b] get into a good college [b]16. Favorite TV show?[/b] ALIAS [b]17. Why did you join the forum?[/b] porque me gusta hablar sobre keets! I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm trying to speak Spanish today, what I meant was I joined because I like to talk about keets. [b]18. Why did you stay? [/b]it's addicting [b]19. Do you believe in Aliens?[/b] mayyyyybe [b]20. Do you think this survey was random enough? [/b]yes yes very nice but there's always room for improvement.

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:11 PM

Oh no, what happened to Tiki?!

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:17 PM

Tiki passed away on Friday frown Not last Friday, the Friday before that cry I still don't know what happened to her, she was acting totally normal frown

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:24 PM

OMG! I am so sorry! I can not even imagine.

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 05:28 PM

Thanks Kelsey, yeah I miss her frown frown frown
Posted By: pretty bird

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 06:07 PM

Ok here goes
Name: Connie
Work: Don't Ha ha In order take care of birds, cats, husband, parents and house.
Favorite color: Lavender
Favortie animals: Birds, cats
How many pets: 10 keets 2 teils 2 cats and then my moms 2 keets
Collect anything: not really but sometimes I can be a little bit of a pack rat (I hope not to bad mostly craft stuff) I do paint so have lots of Christmas ornaments have a bunch of porcelain dolls that I and my mom made but I don't collect things others have made.
Snooze button: Ha ha whats that (sorry for all of you working people)
Favorite day of the week: Any day that I don't have to chase anyone to the doctors. If I was still working I would have said Saturday or Sunday
Shoe size: 8 I think
Popsicle stick: I liked the answer poke my hubby with the stick and spend the 10 bucks
Musical instruments: Keyboard
Goal in life: Live long enough to collect a bunch of money from SS which is sort of a laugh.
Favortie tv show: I have a number of them but right now I'd have to say Lost I also like Jericho and Kyle XY and a few others
I sort of like sci fi type stuff but I don't like blood and guts stuff. I like something with a story plot.
Join the forum: Because I got a parakeet and needed advise
Why stayed: Got addicted spend way to much time on the computer
Do I believe in aliens: Ha ha what kind?? Illegal, legal or space??????? I guess I sort of do I'm kind of on the fence on it. I beieve that there is some type of life out there besides us where and what I don't know. There is lots of stuff that is unexplained and aliens always is a good reason to explain some of it.
Survey random enough: Kind of I probably could have thought up hundreds of things and then we would be writing and reading forever.
Posted By: cyberbud

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 06:28 PM

1. First Name: Kathy
2. Gender: F
3. Age: I have an 18 year old son...I'm older!!!! smile
4. What do you do for work?: Legal Asst.
5. What is your favorite color? Purple
6. Favorite animal? Parakeets, dogs, rabbits
7. How many pets, and what are they? 1 parakeet
8. Do you collect anything? Fabric..I'm a quilter
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? more that I want to admit to!
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Friday..the weekend's coming & its payday!
11. What size shoe do you wear? 7.5
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Throw the stick in recycling and take a friend for coffee
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? "would you like a lovely cup of tea?" what I'm trying to teach my keet to say...too complicated...but I have high hopes
14. Do you play any musical instruments? no
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? finish my college degree and get my son graduated from high school!
16. Favorite TV show? Meet the Press
17. Why did you join the forum? Learn more about keets
18. Why did you stay? see above
19. Do you believe in Aliens? Believe in them...I was one!!! I lived in Ireland for 5 years!!!
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? yes...

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 09:18 PM

haha, i would love to live in ireland
Posted By: Nancy30

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 10:35 PM

1. First Name: Nancy
3. Age: in my 20's
4. What do you do for work?: Home Health Care
5. What is your favorite color? Purple
6. Favorite animal? I love all animals no favorite
7. How many pets, and what are they? 4 dogs,2cats,a teil,and a budgie
8. Do you collect anything? animals..lol jk.. i collect teappots,lighthouses and scrapbooking supplies.
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? I get up right away (4 am)
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? sat...its my chore/care free day
11. What size shoe do you wear? 5-6 depending on the shoe
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? by more popsicles
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? this question...(i read to my birds)
14. Do you play any musical instruments? us mountain folk call it a fiddle smile
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? remolding my house
16. Favorite TV show? friends,smallville,jericho,house,charmed.
17. Why did you join the forum? My husband was a member and I came on to let his friends know about him.
18. Why did you stay? At first it made me feel closer to him,then I fell in love with the knowledgable and friendly people here.
19. Do you believe in Aliens? i listed smallville as favorite tv show...do i believe clark kent like beings exist...no...but other beings....yes.
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? I think zoo was really bored LMAO jk hun....yes very much random enough smile

thats mine smile

Posted By: _Lindsey_

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 10:59 PM

1. First Name:Lindsey
2. Gender:Female
3. Age:20
4. What do you do for work?:on campus as a secretary
5. What is your favorite color?Blue
6. Favorite animal?Cats
7. How many pets, and what are they?a xxxx load, one betta (steven) a cat Kahlua, 2 parkeets peepers and winkle, 4 hermies, and a Bugilian fish, frogs, and turtles
8. Do you collect anything?salamanders and my little ponys
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up?well if pat is snoring to much, he gets hit alot
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why?friday cause its the weekend dur
11. What size shoe do you wear? 7
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do?humm I would haha role one
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud?I want a pizza
14. Do you play any musical instruments?trumpet, clarinet, sax, piano, flute
15. What is your goal in life at the moment?to live
16. Favorite TV show?desperate house wives
17. Why did you join the forum?Peepers
18. Why did you stay?Peepers
19. Do you believe in Aliens?somedays
20. Do you think this survey was random enough?No not really

(I dunno how to resize these)
Me and Pat

me being me (freaky)

Me and Peepers

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 11:33 PM

Originally Posted By: MissAndrea
1. First Name: Andrea Kathryn
3. Age: 22
4. What do you do for work?: Metro Medical Equipment - Office support (Ick)
5. What is your favorite color? Black
6. Favorite animal? Birds!!
7. How many pets, and what are they? 2 keets, 1 tiel, 1 betta
8. Do you collect anything? Money, lol
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? 2 usually
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Friday! Wee! No work in the morning!
11. What size shoe do you wear? 10, haha
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Poke Scott with the stick and buy something with the $10
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? Caesar, No!! (Hes being bad!)
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? Finish school!
16. Favorite TV show? Project Runway, Cops... Hehe
17. Why did you join the forum? Because I was purchasing a keet (Miss Lola!)
18. Why did you stay? Cuz everyone here is awesome! laugh
19. Do you believe in Aliens? No, Id have to see it to believe it!
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? Why sure!

This be me!

Welcome back AK!

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 11:34 PM

oh, and I thought you where 23 for some reason.

Re: Who are you? - 03/02/08 11:44 PM

sorry I just thought you said so once.

Re: Who are you? - 03/03/08 12:20 AM

No no, I just turned 22 wink

Re: Who are you? - 03/03/08 12:34 AM

1. First Name: Paula
2. Gender: female
3. Age: 48
4. What do you do for work?: Eat bonbons while sitting on couch watching soaps! Um - no - that's just a little joke for the homemakers out there, which I have been for awhile. (I quit an evil automotive-industry job to fix up house & do volunteer work & take care of a relative, but now am free to find lucrative position as...?)
5. What is your favorite color? Generally blue but black for clothing.
6. Favorite animal? Budgies!
7. How many pets, and what are they? One - my wonderful Pudgie (Should I count husband as pet? He's potty-trained but not obedient - refuses to bite the mailman - but at least he doesn't "jump" on strangers' legs, if you know what I mean...)
8. Do you collect anything? Small bird figurines -ornithologically correct or just plain goofy!
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? Haha - I use a kitchen timer with the most nerve-jangling beep sound, because otherwise I would hit the snooze button all day long
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Friday because everybody's happy!
11. What size shoe do you wear? 9 1/2 (so don't feel bad, ladies who wear 9!)
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? I would chew the stick (a good substitute for cigarettes) and spend the money on chocolates (a bad substitute for cigarettes) - see how I am?!?
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? "Hey Princess Pudgikins - did my widdle budgie get her widdle naptime?" (Yep, Pudgie makes me talk like a raving loony)
14. Do you play any musical instruments? guitar
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? Ideally? Open a bakery! Probably won't happen, though, so I'll change my answer to "finish the laundry!"
16. Favorite TV show? Oooh - tie between "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" and "America's Test Kitchen"
17. Why did you join the forum? Had Pudgie and several budgie books and thought, "But I have a zillion questions - help!" Read Lisa's pages and then went to forum (first internet forum I'd ever been on!).
18. Why did you stay? Incredibly helpful information that filled in the gaps of the books (and still does, even with about 12 books now)-- people's first-hand experiences with birds provide perspective, ideas, and approaches that have been very, very useful. Also - I really like the people here!
19. Do you believe in Aliens? Nope. There might be some other life forms somewhere, but "Aliens" as in "crop circles" or "anal probes?" Heck no.
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? I thought it asked some very creative questions, ones that struck me as random.

We only just recently started using a digital camera, and I have few pics of me on the computer... hmmm... here's a pic from my husband's granddaughter's baptism...I will try to get a good pic of Pudgie and us, one of these days, in our usual clothing of jeans and tee-shirts!
Posted By: PDM

Re: Who are you? - 03/03/08 01:00 AM

[color:#CC33CC]1. First Name: P 2. Gender: Female 3. Age: 50+ 4. What do you do for work? Cover teacher (substitute teacher) 5. What is your favorite color? Two colours at least: Pink and green 6. Favorite animal? I always loved bush babies when I was little. 7. How many pets, and what are they? 2 kittens ~ well, they are yioung cats now, I suppose. 8. Do you collect anything? Yes, I'm a total hoarder ~ 1000s of books. 9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? As many as I can get away with. 10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Any day that is sunny with blue skies. 11. What size shoe do you wear? English size 5 12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Well, I think that's £5 and a lollipop stick ~ so not very much, really. 13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? "I wish that I could sort out some car insurance for my son." 14. Do you play any musical instruments? No ~ they tried to teach me recorder at school ~ and I somehow managed to teach myself 'Doh a Deer' on the keyboard. 15. What is your goal in life at the moment? To sort out some car insurance for my son. 16. Favorite TV show? It's still got to be 'The X Files'. 17. Why did you join the forum? I was reading 'The Da Vinci Code' and wanted some background info ~ found it via a search engine. 18. Why did you stay? It is totally addictive. 19. Do you believe in Aliens? Not sure. 20. Do you think this survey was random enough? Not sure![/color] [color:#6600CC]Remember: Internet safety guidelines require that you never reveal any personal information in any public forum. You should not post this information about yourself or about any other person. This includes the following. Full name (first and last) City and state of your home home phone number personal email address name of school / work personal photos http://www.wineintro.com/about/forum/[/color]

Re: Who are you? - 03/03/08 01:05 AM

Thanks PDM. I think we are all trying to be safe. smile

Re: Who are you? - 03/03/08 02:12 AM

The personal photos issue is tricky. I agree that it's risky, but I'm not sure what to think about the level of risk...

I remember thinking many months ago how much I admired Carl (and Lisa Shea, too) for posting his photo in his avatar, in the sense that he isn't "hiding" behind anonymity. On the other hand, we photo-posters are assuming that some whacko won't come up to us in the street, angry about something we posted in the forum........
Posted By: Cetan

Re: Who are you? - 03/03/08 04:57 AM

1. First Name: Nancy
3. Age: old enough to be Zoo's mother but not her grandmother
4. What do you do for work?: Survey Technician
5. What is your favorite color? turquoise
6. Favorite animal? birds, horses
7. How many pets, and what are they? 5; 4 parakeets and 1 green cheek conure
8. Do you collect anything? my babies feathers, books
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? too many, usually about 4 but I set my alarm for 1/2 hour earlier than I need to get up
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Wed is usually my day off except if I substitute teach that day
11. What size shoe do you wear? 9
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? recycle the stick and use the $10 for assorted
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? "Princess let mommy get to the keyboard", and as I was typing this "Princess dont bite mommy"
14. Do you play any musical instruments? no
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? find a teaching job or a full time job with benefits
16. Favorite TV show? Little Mosque on the Prairie, No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, CSI, Corner Gas, Detroit Swat and reruns of That 70's Show, The Gilmore Girls, Bonanza and Gunsmoke (my keets love Westerns)
17. Why did you join the forum? To learn more about parakeets
18. Why did you stay? Addiction
19. Do you believe in Aliens? yes, I believe there are other lifeforms we dont know about
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? no

Re: Who are you? - 03/03/08 10:41 AM

I personally feel that there are wackos everywhere especialy on campus, and I am not whering a mask on campus so why should I here?

Re: Who are you? - 03/03/08 04:42 PM

Nice, Lindsey. I agree smile

Re: Who are you? - 03/03/08 08:36 PM

man,i would have posted a pic of myself,but i'm a minor.

lol,i know it is for our own good,but...

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 03:20 AM

same here I would have posted a pic of myself but I'm 15.
Posted By: Arty

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 03:34 AM

1. First Name: Julia (But I go by Arty, Keely, or Kit)
3. Age: 21 (22 on April 18th)
4. What do you do for work?: Receptionist in the Health Center
5. What is your favorite color? All colors. ^-^
6. Favorite animal? Birds fascinate me. I love finches in particular, but I like how smart parrots are. If I had to chose one bird over all, to live with for the rest of my life, I'd pick either parrotlets or lovebirds.
7. How many pets, and what are they? 7. Four cats, two parakeets, one gouldian finch.
8. Do you collect anything? Comic books. ^-^ <3 to Green Arrow.
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? Once. Anymore and I'd miss my classes.
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? None of them. Unless its a day I get to see Alex.
11. What size shoe do you wear? 6 1/2-7 1/2
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Probably wrap the $10 around the popsicle stick repeatedly. Then I'd go to the comic store and spend all my money and then find a recycle bin for the popsicle stick.
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? "You didn't bite it hard enough!" xD Referring to my new baby budgie with a cracker.
14. Do you play any musical instruments? Er...no. Always wanted to though.
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? Finish school. So close. So far.
16. Favorite TV show? Heroes, Scrubs, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Dr. G: Medical Examiner. (I have more than one favorite.)
17. Why did you join the forum? Because I'd just gotten Scrappy (RIP) and I wasn't sure about his behavior and whether certain things were normal. I figured I'd rather be a part of a database of informed people, than treat him badly.
18. Why did you stay? Because there are many wonderful people here who were immeasurably kind when he passed away.
19. Do you believe in Aliens? To not believe in aliens would be ridiculous. There are billions of billions of billions of planets, and if we're the only ones, then I'll grow feathers and a beak and you can call me budgie-butt.
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? Naw...
Posted By: AmeliaB

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 04:56 AM

All right here it goes:

1. First Name: Amelia (nick name that is :P)
4. What do you do for work?: Think of things to do, do "forum research" :P lol (ie reading and feeding my addiction by commenting on multiple forums), running an Etsy store( here) among other things.
5. What is your favorite color? I don't know most likely blue.
6. Favorite animal? Do you have to ask?
7. How many pets, and what are they? 2: Hiaku (keet) and Jimmy a hamster.
8. Do you collect anything? Scrap paper for my collages, vintage clothes (does that count? smile ), books, and yarn.
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? My alarm doesn't wake me up anymore from ignoring it too much. Does that answer the question? lol
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Friday
11. What size shoe do you wear? 7 1/2 - 8
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Umm... This is weird a popsicle stick? I'd go to Goodwill for vintage dresses with the 10 bucks.
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? "You guys have to go to bed!" lol
14. Do you play any musical instruments? Violin
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? To buy PhotoShop so I can learn graphic design. lol
16. Favorite TV show? Random episodes of The Office (I don't like the some of them too racy lol), The Biggest Loser, and any period costume drama. lol
17. Why did you join the forum? My keet hated my family. lol
18. Why did you stay? "Hello, my name is Amelia and I'm a forum addict."
19. Do you believe in Aliens? No.
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? No.

P.S. For all you minors out there please don't post your ages. It is just a weird world. There really are weirdos out there (unfortunately). You never know who is lurking online. I always think about how much I read on the net when the writers/owners don't know it. Of course everyone has to make up there mind about safety. This is just my opinion. smile

Amelia

P.P.S.

Wow the people I thought were young are older than I thought and the people I thought were older are younger. te he

I also thought the guys were girls. Sorry. smile
Posted By: Missy_Welden

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 07:04 AM

1. First Name: Rebecca
3. Age: 20
4. What do you do for work?: Trying to sell artwork/nothing/being pregnant and soon a stay at home mom.
5. What is your favorite color? Anything but yellow (though I use it artisticly if it makes sense)
6. Favorite animal? I like most animals except insects/scarey bug-like things
7. How many pets, and what are they? 1 beta fish Tiamat, 2 budgies (but I want maaaany more pets)
8. Do you collect anything? Not really, I like things in general.
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? If I need to wake up very early Id hit snooze over 7 times. But my husband is a morning person so he'd get up right away and be VERy annoying until I got up
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Wednesdays and Saturdays because those are days my hubby has off
11. What size shoe do you wear? 9-10 womens, 8 mens
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? Buy some coffee and use the stick to stir it with (on busy days Timmies employees tend to forget to stir the coffee)
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? "I guess that was the last thing I spoke aloud" (in trying to figure out what I last said by asking my hubby)
14. Do you play any musical instruments? No, I love music but I totally suck at making it.
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? Be a better artist, ave this baby, do tonnes of research so eventually my hubby and I can open an exotic bird shop
16. Favorite TV show? Medium, The Simpsons, Reba, Extreme Home Makeover (I just got TV for the first time in years, so I am a bit obsessive, that and I am too pregnant to do anything useful)
17. Why did you join the forum? Probably for advice
18. Why did you stay? It's a nice community
19. Do you believe in Aliens? Nope
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? My husband is a pretty random person, and together with his random-but-not-quite-as-much-as-he-is friends this survey can't compare but it was fun and different smile
Posted By: nicolo

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 07:30 AM

hi all, good questions:

1. First Name:
2. Gender:
3. Age:
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Favorite animal?
7. How many pets, and what are they?
8. Do you collect anything?
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up?
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
11. What size shoe do you wear?
16. Favorite TV show?
17. Why did you join the forum?
18. Why did you stay?

1) nicholas, was nick, then nicolo for the lat 30 years!
2) male
3) 59
4) with all my hobbies i don't have time for work but i repair and refinish antique radios as a sideline.
5)i we count black as a color i would say black. The absence of color brings out the beauty in all other colors.
6)My favorites are the ones i am living with at the time, in my family my kids, sisters and brothers and parents always had animals, and we loved them all. ---This goes right right into q. 7) Between my daughter and i we have a rabbit, a keet, 2 mice, various fish indoors and out, and a horse (9 yo paint mare). in our yard we have squirrels, doves and seasonal birds.
8) i collect antique radios, musical instruments, recordings, and books.
9) i don't use an alarm, on most days now the birds wake up early and my keet joins in!
10)Saturday--my daughter Isa spends the weekends with me and we have lots to talk about. We both play instruments and sing. She has lots of friends and i like having kids around.
11) nine or ten--i like moccasins better.
12)Make it into a kazoo and play a song.
13)i dunno.
14)Guitar, violin, mbira(thumb piano), keyboard, dulcimar, harp. My main instrument is voice and it led me into all the others.
15)At the moment? i'd like to learn to type better.
16)i don't watch t.v. Not at all for the past five years or so. My daughter watches horse movies sometimes on videos, but doesn't watch t.v. much either.
17)We joined because we have an interest in birds.
18)Because of folks like all of you guys. When i saw this post and read some of the answers, it was like reading about my own family and folks i have known growing up with for years. Everyone is friendly with each other. i've noticed that folks that love animals are kinder with other people too.
19)i find it difficult to believe that mankind is totally alone, it would be too strange. If we count god as an alien, then i would answer yes.
20)Random i don't know. The survey couldn't have been better--look at how much better we know each other, and that was the purpose. i'm happy to know such a good bunch of folks. thanks,--nicolo

i do have a photo, but i've got to find it later. i guess another goal of the moment is learn how to use the computer better--i'm a newbe (novice)at it.
well, i finally found a photo, my son took it while i was rolling a cigarette.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/nico1089/478d2d9dc7e48me2c.jpg

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 12:12 PM

Is that one of those tops rollers? I think i have the same one

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 10:22 PM

what top roller?

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 10:33 PM

its a brand of cig roller or joint roller or anykind of roller

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: KeetFrienDanJess
same here I would have posted a pic of myself but I'm 15.

Ditto
Posted By: nicolo

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 10:46 PM

hi--i don't use any kind of roller. i roll by hand, that way i can control the shape and density better. i smoke drum and bali shag, i like a european blend with darker tobacco.--nicolo

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 10:49 PM

o it looked like there was a roller in your hand nevermind lol. yeah I get frustrated rolling them by hand

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 10:50 PM

My grandpa used to smoke a lot of cigars until they found out that it causes cancer, he liked the Cuban ones.

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 10:53 PM

haha, my dad still buys cubans, but he never smokes them. it totally defeats the purpose. lol

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 11:01 PM

lmao. What dose he buy them for?

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 11:10 PM

lmao,yeah,why?

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 11:18 PM

novelty i guess. who ever knows why dads do things? lol

Re: Who are you? - 03/04/08 11:48 PM

lmao,i totally get you.

Re: Who are you? - 03/05/08 01:53 AM

Smoking can and will kill you. It killed my grandfather 5 years after he quit. Thank you for your time.

Re: Who are you? - 03/05/08 01:58 AM

may be he liked to save them, who knows? my dad also used to smoke a lot but he has long since quit.

Re: Who are you? - 03/05/08 10:32 PM

my grandpa died of smoking too. he kept smoking though, even after the second time he went to the hospital. i'm totally with you 3Bud.

Re: Who are you? - 03/05/08 10:39 PM

oh that sucks, wonder why he had to be so stubborn.

Re: Who are you? - 03/05/08 10:55 PM

addiction. it doesn't really matter.
Posted By: JeAniNeEe

Re: Who are you? - 03/06/08 09:04 AM

1. First Name: Jeanine
3. Age:18
4. What do you do for work?: just go to school full time
5. What is your favorite color? purple and also pink
6. Favorite animal? PANDAAA
7. How many pets, and what are they? 4 cats, 2 dogs, 2 keets, 1 rabbit
8. Do you collect anything? i dont think so, i might tho
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? hahaha i just turn it OFF and go back to sleep for the rest of the day
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? im not sure
11. What size shoe do you wear? 7
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? hehe i dont no
14. Do you play any musical instruments? used to play violin
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? just to always be happy
16. Favorite TV show? csi
17. Why did you join the forum? cuz i just got my first keets
18. Why did you stay? cuz its interesting and very useful
19. Do you believe in Aliens? no
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? yup

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...mageID=28359219
Posted By: Sissy

Re: Who are you? - 03/06/08 03:55 PM

1. First Name: Betty
3. Age: 40
4. What do you do for work?: Homemaker
5. What is your favorite color? Blue
6. Favorite animal? My Cats
7. How many pets, and what are they? 4, Cats
8. Do you collect anything? Dolls
9. How many times in any given morning do you hit the snooze button before getting up? none
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Fridays, because usually my folks are in town.
11. What size shoe do you wear? 6 1/2
12. If you had $10 and a popsicle stick, what would you do? sell it
13. What is the last thing you spoke aloud? No comment
14. Do you play any musical instruments? Piano
15. What is your goal in life at the moment? To get my surgery done on my back.
16. Favorite TV show? Ghost Whisper
17. Why did you join the forum? Meet new people
18. Why did you stay? Georgia
19. Do you believe in Aliens? No
20. Do you think this survey was random enough? Yes

Designers Dungeon

Re: Who are you? - 03/08/08 11:05 PM

This thread has given birth to a daughter thread:
http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=267229#Post267229

Post in either or both ~ but try to read both! smile
Posted By: JeAniNeEe

Re: Who are you? - 03/09/08 10:41 PM

in my opinion smoking sucks. at my college i see so many people smoking. i never even tried smoking or any other bad stuff b4 and i dont ever plan on it either

Re: Who are you? - 03/10/08 02:09 AM

Originally Posted By: JeAniNeEe
...i never even tried smoking or any other bad stuff b4 and i dont ever plan on it either

Good for you!

We have some relevant threads if you want to add anyuthing to the conversations:

Smoking, should it be their choice?
http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=244911&fpart=1

Another Twist on Smoking Bans
http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=244072&fpart=1

Smoking Fatality!
http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=16&Number=254905&
Posted By: pretty bird

Re: Who are you? - 03/10/08 02:34 AM

Boy I can't get over how much there is in common with us older forum members. Its kind of fun to see that.
Not to leave out the younger set I also enjoy talking to you as well. The forum is pretty much fun I guess otherwise I wouldn't be so darn addicted to it.

Re: Who are you? - 03/10/08 03:11 AM

Originally Posted By: JeAniNeEe
in my opinion smoking sucks. at my college i see so many people smoking. i never even tried smoking or any other bad stuff b4 and i dont ever plan on it either

i have to agree 100000000%
tyhere are so many people on our campus that smoke. it drives me crazy. I've never smoked either, I see no point in it. It's like paying a ton of money to get lung cancer... just doesnt make any sense. I've seen the torture my mom has gone through trying to quit and i dont want to ever go through that/

Re: Who are you? - 03/10/08 01:30 PM

I dont care either way. I smoke cigars at parties or a Pipe but I dont smoke all the time, I for one though believe that it is dangerous breathing air now a days so puffing on a cigar or smoking a dubey every now and then isn't going to afect me that much, plus somedays it just helps me relax.
Posted By: NikkiT

Re: Who are you? - 03/10/08 02:03 PM

Hi all
name: Nikki
job:nurse
fav color: pink and blue
fav animal:my babies
animals i have:2 budgies Bootzy and Kami and a fishy Beauford
ok i will fill the rest out later smile

Re: Who are you? - 03/10/08 09:04 PM

haha,ok,fill it out all later!