Lisa Shea

LOST!

Posted By: Stephen

LOST! - 01/20/07 02:09 AM

I love this show, it's great! My fav charachtor is Rose! laugh
Posted By: Coco's Mama

Re: LOST! - 01/20/07 02:38 AM

I have no idea but I kinda am starting to like Said/Sahid? (sp) which one is Rose again?
I mised a few of the last season grrr. So I dont know whos in a cage whos not id Jacks out if hes operating on that cult leader guy? I hate that when u miss stiuff, when is it back on?

Re: LOST! - 01/20/07 03:02 AM

"Sayid"! smile Rose is the african american women married to Bernard. She is very spiritual1 It will be back on february 7th 2007!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Sunittles

Re: LOST! - 01/20/07 06:02 PM

That's my favorite show too. laugh I am in LOVE with Sawyer ... He is so adorable! Ahh. I have my room surrounded of posters with him!

Re: LOST! - 01/20/07 07:00 PM

Oh yea Rose is cool, she is so positive and it's funny to see her with Bernard. Sawyer has a hot attitude but I hate that hair, i think Sayid is kinda hot and jack.

So who thinks the OTHERS are some sorta cult controllled by that guy umm(name grrr) lol with the spinal cancer.
Who thinks it's and experiment.
Who think they are all in a mental institution as Hurleys dreams, cos they showed the physcologist woman in a shot taking pills as a patient in the instituion.

Re: LOST! - 01/20/07 07:26 PM

the physcologist woman- Libby

that guy umm(name grrr) lol with the spinal cancer- Ben Linus (previously known as Henry Gale)

I think that the Others are the government!!? Who knows... Lost s a mysterious show!!
It may only be on for ne mre season though... frown

Re: LOST! - 01/20/07 08:57 PM

Yea Libby, after that episode I kept thinking has she talked to or been seen by anyone but Hurley but yea she is real. but still they showed her as a patient in the hospital and Hurley did not see here ther...dun dun duuun.

Hmm yea government conspiracy but why..and why them they seem to be very specific and the black smoke thingy weird, polar bear ? I want answers if they leave us hanging at the end I will flip.

Re: LOST! - 01/20/07 09:03 PM

I know!! It seemed like everyone d Libby (even when she got shpt no one payed any attention to her!) Hurley thinks he remembers her in one scene and asks "Do I know you from somewhere?" So he may remember a VERY little bit. I think it is the government because they are doing experiment on people and they were very scared when the plane crashed (like they were doing secret wotk) Maybe there is some plan to destroy America?!? I know it is dumb, but i can't think of anything else! The polar bear mey have been a different experiment to see if they could survive in america and kill all of the people living ther! The smoke monster is probably a security system. They had better answer some questions quick!!!!

Re: LOST! - 01/20/07 09:04 PM

before "Libby in the first sentece it should say "disliked".
Posted By: Birdie Menagerie

Re: LOST! - 01/21/07 10:12 PM

I had read somewhere that there is something like a virus that will kill the bad people. And it is supposed to be released on the world. I dont know. I just love to watch the show.

My whole family gathers together for it. It's great!! I hate that it's going to be on so late, because now we have to record it for the kids to watch.

I like Kate and Charlie. I think that they are my favourite characters right now. And I think in real life those two are dating too. Hmm.

Can hardly wait for it to come back on. We all used to watch Surface too, but that never came back on. And I liked that one by Shawn Cassidy.

Re: LOST! - 01/21/07 10:38 PM

My whole family watches it too! smile I like Sawyer's hair. :p Ahh, goodness. I'm a tad obsessed lol.
I'm not sure what is gonna happen, but I just hope it's not something really stupid. Like the built the show up so much and if the ending is stupid, then I'd be depressed. frown

Re: LOST! - 01/21/07 11:12 PM

We all used to watch Surface too, but that never came back on.

I LOVED Surface too!!!!!! I am so sad that it was taken off!! I am really sad that they are moving Lost to 10:00 to because that is when I go to bed!! frown I will tape it though!
Posted By: birdfriend

Re: LOST! - 01/21/07 11:23 PM

I love lost too! It's one of those shows that once you get into it, it's so interesting that you can't stop!

Re: LOST! - 01/21/07 11:53 PM

I agree birdfriend!! I have posters from the magazine all over my room too!! smile smile smile smile smile smile

Re: LOST! - 01/22/07 08:07 PM

I want to get the LOST magazine. I heard about it, and was going to subscribe, but I never saw where I could order it, nor buy it in the stores. frown

Re: LOST! - 01/22/07 09:32 PM

I researched it on the Internet. My mom called this number on the Internet and ordered it. It is in the stores, but they sell VERY quickly. Stores like book stores!! smile

Re: LOST! - 01/22/07 09:54 PM

I think I'll have to order it off the internet, I'll have to look it up. I go to Barnes and Noble a lot, and always check and they have wedding magazines, bikers magazines, hair magazines, craft magazines, but NEVER have I seen a LOST. frown

I should ask next time I go. Silly me, for never thinking of doing that before. Thanks 3Budgies. laugh

Re: LOST! - 01/22/07 09:57 PM

Another SHOW: Other than lost I started watching Supernatural those Winchester brothers are dreamy lol,it doesn't replace my Buffy that was a really great run, they literally grew up in front of us.I also love House!!!

Re: LOST! - 01/22/07 10:10 PM

I like House and I have seen one episode of Supernatural! It was pretty good!

Re: LOST! - 01/22/07 11:37 PM

Ooooo, YES, HOUSE, and Supernatural. I watch those with my eldest son. They are sooo totally great.

What is so weird, is that Hugh Laurie (house) is in the TV show Blackadder. He's also the dad in the movie Stuart Little. So totally different personalities to House. What a super actor he is!

And Supernatural, totally awesome!! I'm like at the edge of my seat for each show. laugh

Re: LOST! - 01/23/07 01:24 AM

Ya the boys are cute and i like House's humor , he also appeared on Friends once at least , he had his natural British accent until i googled him i didn't know which accent was his, i never really got into the Black Adder, I was a Fawlty Towers gal all the way. They were on at similar times so I picked Cleese.

Re: LOST! - 01/23/07 03:32 AM

I just love Black Adder and Red Dwarf. Wasn't as keen on Faulty Towers. In small doses it's funny, but we have the series on DVD and my family love to watch it one after the other after the other, lol.

Re: LOST! - 01/23/07 03:57 AM

What but what about Manuel, poor thing took the brunt of it. Remember when they moved tyhe door. lol
Posted By: fred_and_nikku_luver

Re: LOST! - 01/23/07 05:11 AM

OMG! i am 12 and i luv house! thaty show is hilarious! how bout ugly betty or grays anatomy?

Re: LOST! - 01/23/07 05:15 AM

I LOVEEEE House and Greys Anatomy!!

Re: LOST! - 01/23/07 09:46 PM

Oh yes, Grey's Anatomy, can't miss that one.

Coco's Mama: One of everyone's favourite is when someone asks for Waldorf Salad.

Re: LOST! - 01/23/07 11:59 PM

Hahaha, I know , Sybil was a treat too.

Re: LOST! - 01/25/07 02:40 AM

I keep seeing those commercials for LOST. I am getting so excited for it to get back on tv!

Re: LOST! - 01/25/07 02:49 AM

I JUST saw one not even one minute ago!!!!! I can't wait for 2 more weeks!!!

Re: LOST! - 02/01/07 12:54 AM

One more week!!! *screams for joy* Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: sashakeet1

Re: LOST! - 02/01/07 01:01 AM

yikes!!!

Re: LOST! - 02/01/07 01:03 AM

You cannot put pictures in your signature sashakeet! smile
Posted By: sashakeet1

Re: LOST! - 02/01/07 01:19 AM

someone please help me I tried to change avatar and add pics and maybe change avatar to something else. Idon't know what I did but I really, really messed something up. I even lost avatar . I give up I think I can do it but it never turns out. I hate myself for not knowing how to do this. At least, I know how to type. Thanks to Miss Imadummy. She didn't know about computer's. So I can't blame her.That was a while ago, before computer age. I must admit, so am I. Really, to be honest, I'm Miss Imadummy. Please help!

Re: LOST! - 02/01/07 04:06 AM

Can u copy and paste the url into the avatar area on profile update?

Re: LOST! - 02/01/07 11:14 PM

Here you go. smile I found this in your profile. Just copy this link and paste it into the signature! smile

[Linked Image]

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k217/LyLiieee/MADDEEE27.gif

Re: LOST! - 02/06/07 04:27 PM

Tomorrow is LOST! Yay!!! laugh

Re: LOST! - 02/07/07 11:12 PM

ZOMG!
I absolutley CANNOT wait for LOST today!

Ahh!
I'm watching the Survior Guide on Yahoo! Videos right now. :p
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! LOST-here I come!
Only a few more hours!

Re: LOST! - 02/09/07 04:57 AM

LOST CAME BACK!

Anyways, who watched it? What did you guys think?
Posted By: Aerial

Re: LOST! - 02/09/07 06:16 AM

I got bored with Lost, too many flashbacks and who ever heard of one big fat guy putting on weight on a desserted island? I might be wrong but anyone marooned that long should be loosing it and not vice versa lol.
Posted By: pretty bird

Re: LOST! - 02/09/07 04:39 PM

love the show granted most of it would not happen in real life that is why its so much fun to watch it as this is stuff that is not real
thats what make it so interesting to watch

Surface, Invasion, Kyle XY are just some of the shows I liked. I feel like a jinx if I like a show they take it off the air. Hopefully that does not happen with Lost. It will kind of be a bummer when they finally do tell us what is going on because how will they keep the show going after that?

And just think to lucky actors/actresses get to film this in Hawaii!!!!!!! I want to be on the show.

Re: LOST! - 02/09/07 05:12 PM

I loved Surface and Invasion, and just like you, I sort of feel like a jinx if I say I like a show and it goes off the air, lol.

My brother has seen the set that they film on, he lives in Hawaii and does security at some buildings near where they film. I wish I could see the set. Oh, to live in Hawaii!! laugh

I hope they have several more years to work out what's going on on that island.

smile

Re: LOST! - 02/09/07 11:29 PM

Tell your brother we want to visit him lol
I'm waiting for Dead Zone and wonder if they are ever going to bring back the 4400 also.
Like House and starting to get into Greys as well. There are just to many shows we have Tivo and I love it.
Posted By: Noel+Syd+Elliot

Re: LOST! - 02/09/07 11:36 PM

How do you make a slide show like that under your name?

Re: LOST! - 02/10/07 06:45 PM

Lost was so good!!!!1 I was not dissapointed at all!!! I was SO surprised when Pickett got shot... BY JULIET!!!!!

I used to watch Invasion and Surface too. smile

Re: LOST! - 02/10/07 11:25 PM

I watched it!
It was pretty amazing. smile I love that show. smile

Re: LOST! - 02/12/07 06:01 PM

PrettyBird: I just love my DVR. I don't know how I ever survived without it, lol.

I read about their being an "Easter Egg" in that last show, which is supposed to give some information as to who the two skeletons were which we saw in Season one in the cave. I'm wracking my brain, and can't think of what the clues were to find out the identity of the skeletons.

Re: LOST! - 02/14/07 12:57 AM

hmmm.... I remember those skeleton. They had a pouch with a white pebble and a black pebble. I wonder if that has any signifcance... I wonder what the easter egg was!! I LOVE searching for them! smile

Re: LOST! - 02/14/07 01:15 AM

Well, they'll be showing that show on again Wednesday, at 9pm. I'm going to watch it and hope I can find out. There's supposed to be TWO Easter Eggs, one is an anagram.

I forgot about the pebbles. smile

Re: LOST! - 02/15/07 05:47 PM

I luff my DVR. smile
I record all episodes of LOST on it!

And I absolutley LOVE cracking clues and piecing together stuff from the show. It's so much fun!

Re: LOST! - 02/15/07 09:08 PM

I didn't catch any of the easter eggs but Desmond's episode was AWESOME!! I loved it!! It was one of my all time favorite b/c he like travelled back in time and then knew the future... It was kinda confusing but... it was real good. laugh

Re: LOST! - 02/19/07 03:05 PM

Did anyone else watch it?

Re: LOST! - 02/20/07 07:14 PM

OOO, I really loved that episode!!!! He went back in time then rushed back to the present.

They can't kill off Charlie!!!

Re: LOST! - 02/20/07 09:15 PM

I saw it too! I'll be soooo sad if Charlie dies!

Re: LOST! - 02/20/07 09:43 PM

Yeah! Charlie is pretty cool. I hope he doesn't die... frown

Juliet is pretty mysterious. What do you guys think about her? She's one of my favorite charactors.

3bud smile

Re: LOST! - 02/21/07 04:45 PM

I find her to be interesting. I can see her hooking up with Jack as a romantic interest.

I can hardly wait to see the next show!

I just LOVED Desmond going back in time and popping into his old self. That has to be the coolest, besides seeing a polar bear.

Any one remember the cable that Sahid found before? No one has wondered about that cable. It went into the water, but where did it go? Where is all this electricity coming from?

Re: LOST! - 02/21/07 09:55 PM

Hmmm... Good obsevation. I comepletely forgot about that cable. The cable may connect to some electricitly tower on the island... idk...

Juliet is very interesting and I think she and Jack are ok...but I think Kate and Jack are better together. :p

Ya. Desmond's episode was prety cool. I really liked it. Tonight's episode looks really good too... Can't wait to see it!

Anyone elsehave any observations/feedback?

3bud

Re: LOST! - 02/22/07 06:34 PM

That was sort of weird about how Jack got his tatoo, like it marked him, and now everyone knows. i dont' know what to think about that one. Hmmmm???

Re: LOST! - 02/22/07 09:13 PM

Like he said it's not what it says and but what it means and Juliet is now branded too.

Re: LOST! - 02/22/07 10:58 PM

Last night's episode was kind of weird. I just want to know what the Others on doing on the island!!! LOL! smile

And what was with that flight attendant? She acted like Jack being in a cage was normal.

Re: LOST! - 02/22/07 11:41 PM

Maybe Cindy the flight attendent is really an Other and the plane was supposed to land on the island to do experiments on the passengers. It was not supposed to crash. I don't know!?

3bud

Re: LOST! - 02/23/07 05:34 AM

That flight attendant seemed a bit weird to me too.

I am waiting to find out more about Alex. Her mom is the French lady.

And why did Ethan freak out and hang Charlie if he was a doctor and supposed to be a "really good" doctor at that?

Re: LOST! - 02/23/07 10:44 PM

Birdie, yeah, why did Ethan hang Charlie?

I can't wait for the next episode! They said "a lot of questions will be answered."

Re: LOST! - 02/24/07 10:58 PM

I just love this show! laugh

I like getting answers, but I like new questions too. smile

Re: LOST! - 02/24/07 11:11 PM

Wait, I just realized something.

If Ben and the French woman had Alex, then it doesn't make sense. The French woman said that the "others" took Alex and no one else was on the island.
Would she not know that her husband and his people are still living there?

Hmm. Did I miss something lol?

Re: LOST! - 02/24/07 11:25 PM

She said she can hear the "others" whomever they are, she hasn't seen them, but they stole her child. It sort of made her go a little nutzo when they took her child.

So, I am interested in knowing more about Alex's story. How did Ben become her father, did he just take her and he is not her biological father, or is he her biological father, and he took her from her mother?

Re: LOST! - 02/25/07 06:25 PM

Oh, that is true.
I know ... They don't seem related.
And she seemed kinda eager to get rid of him in the last episode. She's like "Why didn't you kill him?!"
I can't tell if she wanted him dead or she was just curious.

Re: LOST! - 02/26/07 11:55 PM

Easter eggs pebbles ???? I got to be missing something. I don't remember the skeltons either Boy I must be in never never land when I watch the episodes. Yah it seems kind of funny that Ethan was a doctor and acted the way he did. But then again the others are a strange bunch. Maybe they all escaped from an insane assylum and they are the crazy ones.

Re: LOST! - 02/27/07 12:22 AM

Sunny's Mommy- I agree. I think Alex wanted him . She was probably just 'adopted' by Ben.

pretty bird- The skeletons were in the first season, so I can see how you forgot. smile Well, Ethan is an Other, and it 'seems' that they are up to no good. It will probably turn out that they are doing something great. :p They must be from a menatl assylum. Probably not. :p

Jack also told Tom that he thought that the Others were going to kill him. Tom asks "What kind of people do you think we are?". Jack says "I think you are the kind of people who take pregnant women, hang Charlie, kill one of 'us', kidnap children, etc. That's the kind of ppl I think you are." Tom listens carefully, but does not respond.

Jack has a very valid point there. :p

3bud

Re: LOST! - 02/27/07 12:25 AM

Here is my comment on last weeks episode.

This episode was not that great. It wasn't horrible but...whatever.

Jack's flashback was so boooring! Karl was being a huge wimp, and Sawyer & Kate are 'breaking up'. :p

I'm glad Juliet didn't die though...she's cool... Her hair was really weird in this episode...it looked like she got hit by a truck! :p

Oohh! What do ya'll think about that new lady, Issabelle? She's real calm and creepy... She's not the leader though. She seems really powerful and smart.

I think Alex is eventually gonna get away to live with the plane crash survivors. She is real determined and seems to really dislike The Others ~ even if she is one.

I was happy that Zack, Emma and Cindy are still alive and well. Poor Emma doesn't know that Ana Lucia is not alive anymore. frown I actually named my bird after Emma. :p

Anyone else have any comments?

3bud

Re: LOST! - 03/01/07 12:00 AM

It looks good tonight! laugh

3bud

Re: LOST! - 03/01/07 12:21 AM

Ahh, can't wait for tonight's episode!
I'm SO excited!

I'm finishing all of my homework early. :p
And I agree with 3bud-it looks REALLY good! smile

YAAAAAAAAAAY!
Posted By: Bird Crazy103

Re: LOST! - 03/01/07 01:18 AM

LOL...i still havent saw the show..hehe laugh

Re: LOST! - 03/02/07 02:22 AM

Ooo! Lost was pretty good ~ not great but it was reasonable.

Hurley found a CAR!? Then he practically tried to kill Charlie and himself and was laughing about it a second lator.

Kate and Sawyer reuniting was a good scene. They really don't like eachother that much anyore. But deep down I think they do still... wink

Nikki and Paulo- What's up with those newbs? :p They are quite pointless and pretty one dimensional.

What did you guy's think about the episode?

Re: LOST! - 03/02/07 02:49 AM

I agree, the episode was good but the previews sounded much better.

Who are Nikki and Paulo? I don't remember them.

I'm REALLY glad that almost everyone is reunited again. I love when they're all together!

I'm also excited about the French woman coming back.

smile

Re: LOST! - 03/02/07 03:09 AM

I'm excited that the French woman is coming back!

I read that Nikki and Paulo will have a significant scene later that will explaine their reason for being on the show, something like that. They always try to be criptic when the creators talk about the show.

I do like the fact that we are able to better focus on the other people in the backround. I look at all the faces and wonder who will next be brought forward into a storyline. I just wonder, are these the same people that they had in the season one?

Was that Cheech as Hugo's father?

Re: LOST! - 03/04/07 05:44 PM

Birdie- It WAS Cheech! My mom was like "OMG! It's Cheech!"

smile

3bud

Re: LOST! - 03/04/07 08:30 PM

I love Hurley (not literally).
He's so innocent and fun.
All the other people on the show are grim and deep, but he's just living for the fun of it!
Ahh.
The show is so funny with him.

But yeah, who are those two people?

I can't wait for the next episode either!

But Kate and Sawyer do still like each other a lot.

Remember when they were reuniting with the islanders how Sawyer looked at Kate and she was all happy and then he looked away. Then Kate looked at Sawyer and he was all happy.
It was so sad!
The both were so sad, but they saw each other as happy! frown

Also, at the end of the episode, Sawyer was watching all the happy couples on the island (Sun and Jin, Claire and Charlie, ect.) and he was thinking.
I think he wanted to tell Kate that he loved her or something ... Awwwwwww!

Hehehe.
I'm crazy.
But that show is AMAZING!
Can't wait till day after tommorow!
Yay!

Re: LOST! - 03/04/07 08:39 PM

But yeah, who are those two people?

What 2 people? Nikki and Paulo?

Yaeh. Hurley is pretty 'laid back'. And Iagree with you that Sawyer wanted to say that after seeing everyone 'together'. smile

This week looks great!
3bud

Re: LOST! - 03/07/07 04:51 AM

3 Budgies: Lol, that's just what I said when I saw him, exactly "OMG, it's Cheech!" everyone else was like "huh?" and I'm like "It has to be. I mean, that's Cheech!" But, I guess I was the only one who knew him, lol. smile

Re: LOST! - 03/07/07 11:57 PM

Ahh, new episode today!
I'm so excited! smile

Re: LOST! - 03/08/07 12:02 AM

Sunny- Oh my gosh! I COMEPLETLY FORGOT!!! Thank you for reminding me!!! laugh It looks good! grin

Birdie- Haha! Yup! My mom was very heppy to see him. I don't know why. She must have liked him as an actor. smile

3bud

Re: LOST! - 03/08/07 01:19 AM

Can hardly wait till it's on. Wonder if they'll have Cheech back on again soon.

Re: LOST! - 03/08/07 01:23 AM

I doubt it.
They usually do one flashback of a person per episode.
Then they don't have their flashbacks for a loooong time. frown
Sad day.

But I can't wait either!
What do you think will happen with Locke and the communication thing.
And do you think Kate will find Jack?

Re: LOST! - 03/08/07 02:59 AM

Well, they had Hurley's mom, Carmen, back in this episode, so Cheech MAY be back some time.

No, I think Jack is going to be gone for a while...I don't know though. smile

Re: LOST! - 03/08/07 03:05 AM

Just saw the first 5 minutes.

Wow. A farm is on the island...never saw that one coming. grin

LOL

Re: LOST! - 03/08/07 03:37 PM

I just knew it, I knew that when Lock was able to choose to say that the farm was over taken by the Hostiles that he would press the 77. I knew it, and I knew that it would blow up. I saw it coming before I saw the C4 in the basement. The writing was just all over the place, I swear!!

Re: LOST! - 03/10/07 11:30 AM

Really? I knew he would press '77' eventually, but I did not know it was going to blow up, even after we saw all the C4. laugh

I thought the episode was very good! One of the best. What did you guys think?

3bud

Re: LOST! - 03/10/07 08:03 PM

I really liked it a lot. I liked how it went into Sahid's backround. I like the backround stories. I love seeing the other characters lives cross in the past.

But I want to see more polar bears! And horses.
laugh

Re: LOST! - 03/12/07 09:57 PM

Yes, I like the flashbacks too. Except Jack's most recent one was pretty lame. You're right, alot of people have passed eachother in the past and it's prety cool. smile

I want to see more too! But we got to see cows last episode. Yippee. Whoo. How exciting was that?!

*crickets chirping* LOL

Jack is probably not gonna come back for a while, and Kate along with others are going to go on numerous adventures to find him. The map that the guy from the Flame had is proably some trap or something. Maybe...idk though. smile

That guy from the Flame is obviously going to be just like Henry Gale. He will go into the "prison" inside of the hatch and then escape one day. But he seems more agressive than Henry Gale did so he may kill or injure someone...

3bud

Re: LOST! - 03/20/07 10:48 PM

What did you guys think of this past episode? I can't believe Mr. Patchy died! That was a really blody scene. I really liked the episode. smile

Oh, and is Jack really playing football with an Other?! Dundundun... smile

Re: LOST! - 03/20/07 10:58 PM

I thought the atomic nucleur explosion thingie mabob was soooo scary!
He got paralyzed immediatly and then he started shaking and falling. Then he like foamed and bled and died ...
Eesh.
I thought when they were climbing the tree thing and Kate went, I thought she was falling, but she purposefully climbed down lol. xD

I can't wait for the next one!

Re: LOST! - 03/20/07 11:00 PM

ROFL! I thought she was falling too at first! grin

Also, Mr. Patchy also said "Thank you" to Locke after he pushed him in. Why do you think he said this?

Re: LOST! - 03/20/07 11:14 PM

Rolf, that's funny. laugh
And I'm not sure.
But he was trying to avoid something ... Because remember when Locke, Kate, and Sayid were arguing, one of them said that "He shot one of his own people who wanted to avoid being in the same position that he was just in" (He is refering to Mr. Patchy).

Re: LOST! - 03/20/07 11:42 PM

Right, Mr. Patchy shot Ms. Klugh.

Mr. Patchy probably REALLY did not want to show the Others that he was a failure and was captured. I guess was better than the punishment he would have goten. eek And he also did not want to show Kate, Sayid, Locke and Danielle to the Others camp, probably. smile

Re: LOST! - 03/21/07 03:02 AM

Mr. Patchy knew Locke. He was bringing it up but got interupted. I think that is why Locke shoved Mr. Patchy into the "fence". I think though, that Ben will bring up what Mr. Patchy didn't get a chance to say.

Tomorrow, they are supposed to show us how Locke lost the use of his legs.

Re: LOST! - 03/21/07 10:58 AM

Yes, Birdie Menagerie, they have kept that secret from us for too long now. smile

Ben also claimed that he knew Locke And that Locke was "on the List". Remember that? Ben also said that when he was captured by Danielle, he was on his way over to their camp for LOCKE!

Re: LOST! - 03/21/07 01:00 PM

That's right, Danielle captured Ben. And they are the parents of Alex. She didn't realise that Ben had Alex.

Oooo, this is sooo interesting!!

Re: LOST! - 03/21/07 07:56 PM

Birdie- Yes, but what I think is that Alex is Danielle's REAL daughter, but she is Ben's "ADOPTED" daughter. You know, when the Others took Alex when she was a baby from Danielle, Ben probably "adopted" her.

I am not sure though. smile

Re: LOST! - 03/21/07 10:34 PM

Ohh, this sounds so good! smile
I can't wait!

Re: LOST! - 03/22/07 03:19 AM

I was getting really, really worried there for a bit thinking that Jack was going to be leaving the show!

I knew what was going to be inside the "box". I knew it! As soon as Ben started saying that anything you want will end up in it, I thought of Locke's father, and sure enough!

Was he in a wheel chair? Can't wait till next week!! I tell you, I really can'at wait! laugh
Posted By: bird_frolics

Re: LOST! - 03/22/07 12:07 PM

Wow, what a great episode..Some episodes are a little dull, this one was awesome.

Actually, the man from Tallahassee, (Cooper), was not in a wheelchair, just tied to a chair. Here is a pic ->
Tallahassee Man Pic

Re: LOST! - 03/22/07 12:33 PM

Ooo, I like totally forgot that Ben said "bring me the man from Tallahassee"!!!

I in the heck did they get Locke's father to the island!?

Re: LOST! - 03/22/07 07:39 PM

LOL I forgot about him saying that too! smile

Re: LOST! - 03/23/07 12:37 AM

They couldn't take Jack off the show ... He's like the main character.
They started the first episode premiere with him.

I know!
My mom was saying that his dad was going to be in it too! xD
Awesomeness.

That would have hurt, falling down that far of a building.

Re: LOST! - 03/23/07 01:09 AM

LOL That would have hurt...REALLY?! laugh What a nice father he has. Well, I don't even think "Anthony Cooper" is his father? Do you guys? I mean, he's a con man so...

Re: LOST! - 03/23/07 02:16 AM

Yeah, I was wondering if maybe, being as he is a con man, that he might not actually BE Locke's father.

Does Locke look more rugged lately?
Posted By: Rumi

Re: LOST! - 03/23/07 03:21 AM

Wow! i didnt know people here kept up with it!

I missed a few crucial parts ( Like how locke got in his wheelchair ) and a few others due to me making eggs =[. But seeing locke's dad ( or the con man ) Surprised me. I thought they were going to stop the episode before locke opened the door.

Did anyone see who was laying on the beach floor in the preview for the next ep? was it a girl or guy?

and why did sun punch sawyer!?!?! ahahah This next one is gunna be interesting.

I Think Desmond might die next week, My sister said Charley. Hmm. Anyone have any ideas?

Re: LOST! - 03/23/07 11:08 AM

Rumi- YEAH!! Why did Sun punch Sawyer! I saw that! confused

Re: LOST! - 03/23/07 07:19 PM

haha Shows shes not as cute as everyone thinks she is.

Maybe she had a reason. Or somehow shes working with someone on the island. =O

Re: LOST! - 03/25/07 06:00 PM

Maybe! I think maybe Charlie or Sayid is gonna die...

Who do you guys think is gonna die?

Re: LOST! - 03/25/07 07:14 PM

I think Desmond or Charlie will.
I sure hope it's not Sawyer! Sun punched him ... I hope she didn't knock him out then bury him!
xD

Re: LOST! - 03/25/07 07:50 PM

LOL That would be pretty funny. grin

Re: LOST! - 03/25/07 08:17 PM

NOO!
I would stop watching the show if he died. And I'm pretty sure half the female population of the world watching Lost would also stop. xD
Sawyer is the coolest. smile

Re: LOST! - 03/26/07 06:40 AM

ahah sunny i totally agree. Alot of people stopped watching this season already, it changed so much from last season.

Re: LOST! - 03/27/07 02:27 AM

Haha, yeah.
I am a loyal Lost fan though and would NEVER stop watching! Or even miss an episode at all for that matter lol.

Re: LOST! - 03/27/07 11:08 AM

Oh gosh, me too Sunny's Mommy. I am so super loyal. laugh LOL

Re: LOST! - 03/27/07 01:35 PM

Ever since the show began, since getting the actors together, the creators of the show have been talking with *Charlie*, about having his charactor killed off during the show. He thought it would be great to go out with a BANG, a real memorable way. He said that it's just a job, and after LOST, he can get another one.

But, I like Charlie. He's one of my favourites. Actually, the entire gang on the beach are my favourites.

Did Sawyer help Charlie kidnap Sun? Sun turned up pregnant after her kidnapping. And remember, it was her husband who could not make her pregnant. I'm guessing that the punch Sun gave Sawyer had something to do with her kidnapping and perhaps pregnancy. But I could be totally wrong. I can hardly wait to find out what's going to happen.

Re: LOST! - 03/28/07 12:28 AM

Hmm, good theories. :P
How did you know that about Charlie?

Re: LOST! - 03/28/07 02:47 AM

Hmm, i thought it was the island that kinda gave jin that little 'push' wink Like how locke could walk, sun could get pregnant by jin.

just a little thing i remember.

ya i was wondering about that thing with charlie too.

Re: LOST! - 03/29/07 03:13 AM

I've read in several different magazines and such about LOST. And there was an article in one with *Charlie*, stating about how his character could die on the show sometime.

I just, infact, read online that at the end of this season, something is going to happen to Charlie.

I was all like WOW, over how extensive Paulo and Nikki's storyline was today. I really liked how they went backwards to Season 1, and we could see all the old charactors.

Re: LOST! - 03/29/07 03:15 AM

Wow, that was really strange.
The episode, I mean.
I thought all along she was alive. But is Paulo alive too?
Aww, that was so sad! frown He didn't want to give her the diamonds because then she wouldn't need him anymore. But then she paralyzed him and kinda killed him. (I think)
So sad ...

Did you guys see the preview for the next one?
That looks ........ interesting. xD

Re: LOST! - 03/29/07 06:40 AM

yea it was weird. i had to think back to what she said about the paralyzation.

though im still left in the dark about the kidnapping ? did i miss that ep? could someone fill me in on it?

I wanna also see if anyone remembers seeing nikki and paulo around the island through out the seasons, i surely dont.

And last but not least, Please more of the locke ep, im curious!! Haha!

Re: LOST! - 03/29/07 11:34 AM

Lost was great! One of the best yet! grin I think their flashback was geat - their criminals! Who saw that one coming? Not me!

Rumi- No, Paulo and Nikki were first intriduced in the third seaon, but ae supposivly survivors of the plane crash. smile

That was so cool how Nikki opened her eyes while underground. eek

Re: LOST! - 03/29/07 12:58 PM

Locke had made Charlie feel terrible. He wanted to make the other beach people think that the Others were near, so he went in with Sawyer to capture Sun. Then, Sun turned up pregnant. They will be doing a show about who the father is of the baby later in the year.

Paulo and Nikki were introduced when Kate and Jack and Sawyer were taken by the Others. I'll have to look over Season 1 to see if they really were in the backround. I know that they use extras for the backround people, but sometimes they will show their faces. And I really do hope that the creators realize that we notice if they just throw some random person in who wasn't on the island. I would like it if they took someone who really has been in the backround all this time, and give them a storyline.

I know that a lot of people did not like Paulo and Nikki. I remember the scene when they were in The Pearl Station with Locke, and Paulo comes out of the bathroom, and everyone looked at him, and he said "The toilet still works". It seemed lame, but funny. But in the flashback, you got to see that he had broken the doll holding the diamonds and stuffed the broken doll back into the toilet, then flushed it and came out, and everyone looked at him.

I guess they both died being buried alive. They would only be paralized for 8 hours. Who else is going to die?

Re: LOST! - 03/29/07 08:36 PM

Youd think that seeing all those spiders someone else on the island shouldve or wouldve gotten bit, howcome no one supposeably gotten bit while there?

as for them getting introduced in the 3rd season that seems odd i dont rememberthem, maybe i need to watch the whole thing over again.

Birdie- yea thats a great summary for it.

3- yea im trying to think back to where they were but to no avail can i remember =[[ ill lok through the first season aswell, maybe theres more people we missed shocked

Re: LOST! - 03/29/07 10:10 PM

I think they still are alive though!
Couldn't they just pop out of the ground. How deep was the hole thing?

Re: LOST! - 03/29/07 10:32 PM

I agree! I think that Nikki is alive - maybe not Paulo.

[Linked Image]

Re: LOST! - 03/31/07 06:36 AM

uhm, being buried with that much sand, it getting in your mouth, cant see, you swallowing it, also probably being Dizzy and incoherant might be a little difficult to get out of.. Though.. It IS lost. You never know what could happen.

Re: LOST! - 03/31/07 12:24 PM

Exactly! It IS Lost! ROFL! laugh Anything can happen...

Re: LOST! - 04/01/07 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Birdie Menagerie
Paulo and Nikki were introduced when Kate and Jack and Sawyer were taken by the Others.

Birdie Menagerie- Do you mean that you saw Nikki and Paulo in the second season? I only remember tham in the third...

Re: LOST! - 04/01/07 03:55 PM

Hmm, I can't seem to remember.
But I'm not postiively sure of anything lol.

Re: LOST! - 04/02/07 08:27 PM

Wow, this topic has 130 posts and 1220 views! Thats the most number of views in the "off topic for keet owners" section!

I guess keets and the show Lost have alot of things in common... confused

Re: LOST! - 04/03/07 05:11 AM

haha, yay lost!!

Re: LOST! - 04/03/07 06:23 AM

Well budgies originated in Australia.
And all the 715 flyers were headed to Sydney.

Sydney is in Australia.
Ta-da!
They have TONS in common! xD

Re: LOST! - 04/03/07 11:04 AM

SUNNY'S MOMMY!?! mad It was flight 815 NOT 715!! Geez!
LOL I'm not realy mad, but how could you mess up the sacred numbers?! ROFL! smile

Oh, and good point too. smile Australia rocks! cool

Re: LOST! - 04/03/07 02:52 PM

Sorry, typo lol.
I really did know that!

Yeahhh. I love Australian and Scottish accents. They're the best. smile

Re: LOST! - 04/05/07 03:12 AM

Oh wow, hopefully im finally the first to post this..

WHAT?!?

Tonights Episode was nuts! though im not a fan of Katie flashbacks this one surprised me. To see how kate and sawyer semi connect was weird.

Also i wonder if there was an extra Submarine on the island. and Why juliet was left behind too.
The black Smoke confused me too, how come it couldnt get through the barrier? It can maul over trees, kill people, but not pass through an electricity field. Rofl, stupid smoke.

Just a little something on the side:

Why wouldnt jack and everyone move all the people on the beach to the empty houses now, free homes laugh!
I guess thats just how lost works.

Previews: The next episode didnt look thrilling, I hope the following gets uncovered:

-Where the others went
-Why they left
-If jack has a thing for juliet ( lol sucks for kate)
-Wheres Locke

Whats your expectations of the Episode?

Re: LOST! - 04/05/07 04:05 PM

Wow.
One word for that episode.
Wow.

Craziness!
Wouldn't you guys say?
Interestingness.
Hahaha

I think actually it wasn't electricity, I believe it was atmoic or something.
That's what Locke said when they first pushed the guy into it.

It's so sad how Kate broke Jack's heart. frown I think she is going to get really mad at how Jack likes Julianne.
Hahaha. laugh

I loved the Sawyer part of the episode. I called what was going to happen!
When we were watching, I predicted Hurley made the whole thing up lol!
Yeahhh! I know this show so well. smile

I don't know why Julianne was left behind though ...

I wouldn't move to those houses though. That'd be creepy ... *shudder*
And what if they returned? What if the others set timed explosives or they fleed from something else there?

I think the others went back to the other island lol.
Some danger was probably on that island ... Maybe.
I think Jack does because when he was talking to Kate he just seemed like he was more worried about her than anyone else or anything else.
I have no idea where Locke is though ... Back with his father maybe? Hmm.

I thought that episode was good and the next one will be even better! Maybe Julliane will tell them everything she knows!
Yay!
But she did lie in the past. First, about being handcuffed, and second about a lot of other things lol.

Re: LOST! - 04/05/07 08:13 PM

Sunny's Mommy- I am very dissapointed in yoou. Her name is Juliet, not Julliane! laugh

Anyway, guys!! The reason the Others left was because now Kate, Sayid and Locke know how to get to their camp!!! And the Others are doing secret work so they can't have any of the survivors know where they are!!! ROFL!

And Juliet was left behind because they don't care about her anymore. Remamber? She wanted Jack to kill Ben?! So then they got mad at her for that...she is kind of like a traitor!!

Rumi- About the house thing, that's exactly what I was thinking!!! ROFL! laugh

Sunny- I bet your right that Locke is with his father.

And about next episode - I wonder is Juliet's gonna die? Probably not! laugh But she'd better reveal some awesome things about the Others!

Hey, didn't Nikki wake up underground in the last episode? Hahaha, she must have died from suffocating...No one even seemed to care that they died, eh? They just moved on with their "lives".

Ahhh, Lost is so great!

Re: LOST! - 04/05/07 08:21 PM

Noo!
I asked my mom and she said the name was Julianne! I thought it was Juliet too! But I was like 90% sure so I asked her and she got it wrong!
I'll go yell at my mom now lol.

That makes sense lol. laugh But why didn't they just kill those three?
It would be like 10 times easier. That's the reason I don't think they left becaues of that.

Nahh, she won't die. I know! Hopefully, she won't lie too much.

Haha, yep it is great! laugh

Re: LOST! - 04/05/07 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Sunny's Mommy

But why didn't they just three?

Huh?

Re: LOST! - 04/06/07 02:42 AM

What?
I said why didn't they just kill those three?

Re: LOST! - 04/06/07 01:44 PM

Oh, I see what you said!!
"why don't they just "kil" three".
For some reason it blocked that word "kill"...whatever. smile

Re: LOST! - 04/06/07 02:17 PM

Actually, they would have had to kill 4 people, and I think that they didn't because they are supposed to be such good people. And how could they make Locke go with them if they were killed? And if they killed those people, then that would make them "bad".

There is something about that black cloud which searches for the bad people. I remember about that from an earlier show. The way it went after Kate and Julie-whatever, I guess that they are "bad". I liked the invisible fence that kept it out.

I had thought that The Others had created the black cloud, but I guess maybe it was Dharma? How long ago had it been that Dharma was on that island? If Ben was born on the island, and grew up there, I should think that either his parents were Dharma, or Dharma was there and left long before Ben arrived. Making me wonder, why were his parents there?

Re: LOST! - 04/06/07 05:01 PM

Hmm, that's an EXTREMELY good point.
laugh
Smart thinking lol!

Re: LOST! - 04/08/07 07:59 AM

never really thought of that either o.o good points. Anyone have any hope for the next episode for whats gunna happen?

Re: LOST! - 04/08/07 02:40 PM

I hope Juliet reveals a ton of info on the Others, and they do not kill her - I mean, she is one of my favorite charactors!!
Oh, and this episode is going to be on my birthday so it'd BETTER be good! laugh

Re: LOST! - 04/08/07 04:59 PM

Aww, I remember now! Your birthday is this Wednesday, isn't it!

Happy birthday!
Maybe the keets will cooperate with you on trainng because it's gonna be your b-day soon!
laugh
You're lucky yours is on a Wed! You get Lost too! laugh
YAY!

Happy early birthday again!

Re: LOST! - 04/08/07 05:09 PM

Hahaha, thanks! They'd better be good to me that day! I got them a bird bath for their cage fro Easter. (Hehe!) You know, the ones you put on the side of the cage. smile

Re: LOST! - 04/08/07 05:33 PM

Awesome 3bud!
You should take a pic of it! I wanna see lol!

Re: LOST! - 04/08/07 06:10 PM

Okay!! I will! smile

Re: LOST! - 04/08/07 08:19 PM

Yay!
laugh
Posted By: andrew b817

Re: LOST! - 04/08/07 09:26 PM

We have two baby Parakets...about 6 months old, maybe younger. The female hatched two eggs...1 eggs was pushed to the left side of the cage alone, the other egg, sigthly bloody, inside hay & millet. Is it normal for babies this young to lay eggs...we touched the one egg that was inside the nest b/c we didn't know what it was. Did we ruin it? What should we do? Someone please help. We are very excited.

Re: LOST! - 04/08/07 09:58 PM

Umm..
This is off topic and totally random ... You should have made a topic for it.

PM LLPB. She knows everything about breeding budgies.

Re: LOST! - 04/08/07 10:00 PM

andrew- I agree with Sunny about the new topic.

Are you sure the keets are 6 months old? If so, it's dangerous for them to breed that young. They probably won't know how to care for the babies. Do you have cages and money to buy food and vet trips for all the babies if they hatch? If not, you shouldn't hatch them.

Also, if she has pushed an egg away and is ignoring it then it means that there is something wrong with the egg. Are the eggs in a nest box?

Re: LOST! - 04/11/07 11:59 AM

birdfriend- I like that you added Ollie to your avatar - and signature. smile

Everyone watch Lost tonight - it looks good! laugh

Re: LOST! - 04/11/07 09:38 PM

How could we not watch Lost!
And, I agree - I love the avatar now birdfriend! smile

Happy birthday 3bud!
Is keet training going better today?
Posted By: I luv GiGi and Yogi

Re: LOST! - 04/11/07 09:40 PM

i was gona say that too sunny!!! my birthday is coming up so i look at all the april birthdays and i love the little birthday cakes

Re: LOST! - 04/11/07 10:17 PM

On my birthday, my budgies gave me a special little treat. :]
Sure, it wasn't much, but I was so glad.
It came from them and they really meant it, so I was so happy with my babies.
The gift was actually delivered on my head. A nice round POOP!
laugh
I had to wash out my hair like fifty times before I left the shower lol.

Re: LOST! - 04/11/07 11:08 PM

awh hahaha Yay lost in 2 hours laugh! ( for me atleast! )

Re: LOST! - 04/11/07 11:23 PM

Yay!
I can't wait!

Re: LOST! - 04/12/07 11:57 AM

Thanks Sunny's Mommy and I Luv Gigi and Yogi! smile Well, we did alot of stuff, so I didn't really have time to spend time "taming" them. cry
Haha, I love the birthday cake too. I think it is new with the new forums. Hahahaha, I do that too! I know like everyone's birthday on thid forum in April.

Now back to Lost...
------------------

Wow, I think it was a pretty good episode last night. For once, I think the flashbacks were better than the "on-island" scenes. shocked We learned alot about Julet ad the Others, and it seems as if we are going to learn even more next episode - if Juliet reveals info to Sayid.

laugh
Posted By: KeetsAflutter

Re: LOST! - 04/12/07 02:16 PM

LOST !!! This is the show I live for..

What about Juliette, Is she there just to learn more about the island members for her studys. Remember they said all the pregnant women keep dying. She's in the group now since she saved Claire. shocked

Re: LOST! - 04/12/07 06:47 PM

Well, someone actually activated something inside of her to make her start bleeding/passing out. eek Juliet probably wants to study why Claire DIDN'T die, because no other pregnant woman has survived on the island...why? eek Juliet also is probably just there to watch the survivors and their daily activities. She was sent by Ben as you all know. smile

Welcome to our Lost fanatic group, KeetsAflutter. smile

Re: LOST! - 04/12/07 09:47 PM

I am just amazed at that last episode!

It looked to me like Juliet was sort of forced by Ben to be with the gang on the beach. And she is only supposed to be there for a week. What did Juliet give Claire? It had sounded like Ben was planning on getting all the women from the flight 815 pregnant, just so Juliet can figure out why the women keep on dying. And wasn't Ben BORN on the island? And Danielle, she gave birth to Alex, but she is still alive.

I wonder if Juliet knows that Sun is pregnant.

Re: LOST! - 04/12/07 09:55 PM

And wasn't Ben BORN on the island? And Danielle, she gave birth to Alex, but she is still alive.

Very very good points. I hadn't thought of that.

I wonder if Juliet knows that Sun is pregnant.

I think so, because in the upcoming attraction for next week they showed someone with their hand over Sun's mouth. eek

What did Juliet give Claire?

Haha, no idea. Whatever it was, she planned to put it in Claire to look like a hero. Haha, doesn't seem like it worked with most people.

smile
Posted By: KeetsAflutter

Re: LOST! - 04/13/07 11:49 AM

Yes, Juliet is now in with the survivors since saving Claire.
Sayid and Sawyer didn't buck her either. Ben will be getting what he wants.. Ben knows if there are pregnant women on the island Juliet will want to stay.
I can't wait til next week.

Posted By: PunkKareBear

Re: LOST! - 04/15/07 05:49 PM

hey i am LOST on LOST :P i have been keeping up (so i think) but i watched an preview episode and it showed locks dad! what happened with that.. i dont ever remember seeing him?

Re: LOST! - 04/15/07 10:51 PM

He was on the episode before ... last? I think ...
He was in a chair inside a room or something ... No idea how he got there though.

Re: LOST! - 04/16/07 05:10 PM

i remeber seeing a preveiw of him sitting there but i dont think it went anywhere? maybe i just forgot....

Re: LOST! - 04/22/07 12:00 PM

So who watched last episode?
When do you think Charlie will finally die?

Re: LOST! - 04/22/07 03:57 PM

Probably season finale ... At lteast that's I think! laugh

Re: LOST! - 04/22/07 04:00 PM

Yeah probably.
Did you guys hear that by the end of the third season 5 more people are going to be killed off! eek That's a rumor though...I wonder if it's true!?
If so, I think it will be Ben, Sayid, Sun, Charlie and some Other. =)
What do you guys think?

Re: LOST! - 04/22/07 05:31 PM

I don't think Sayid will be killed off, but I am with you on everyone else. laugh

Re: LOST! - 04/22/07 05:46 PM

Haha, the funny thing is that I was most confident when I typed his name! laugh I am pretty sure he will be killed off. He's pretty pointless this season. The first season he was fixing everything and found Danialle, but now he is pointless. =)

Re: LOST! - 04/22/07 05:57 PM

Really?
Yeah, that's very true now that I think about it. Hmm, maybe he will be killed ...

I think Desmond might later too. Maybe like the season after the next one.

Re: LOST! - 04/22/07 06:01 PM

Yes, that's right. They love off new charachters! laugh

examples:
Nikki, Paulo, Libby, Ana Lucia, Eko, Artz, some of the Others. laugh

Re: LOST! - 04/23/07 04:18 AM

i am still shooken up about nikki and paulo being buired ALIVE!!! that is just soooo awful!!!

Re: LOST! - 04/23/07 10:55 AM

Yeah, I know. I was starting to like Nikki, but I have NO IDEA why. laugh LOL

Re: LOST! - 04/23/07 06:53 PM

I had liked Nikki and Paolo. I don't know why, but I just liked them.

Re: LOST! - 04/23/07 07:41 PM

I know, they were pretty pointles, but I was starting to like them too...
Posted By: Skish

Re: LOST! - 04/23/07 11:31 PM

is lost as dramatic as it seems? It never appealed to me cause the previews made it seems like.."WHOA! Overdramatic"

Re: LOST! - 04/23/07 11:32 PM

Well, some scenes are overdramatic, but it usually is action or drama. =)

Re: LOST! - 04/23/07 11:52 PM

Mostly action. :]
And romance occasionally. Just a bit of drama too.
Hahaha.

Re: LOST! - 04/23/07 11:58 PM

Well you've got to have romance on a stranded island wink

Re: LOST! - 04/24/07 12:00 AM

Pshh.
What happens on the island stays on the island ... laugh
No, I'm joking. laugh
I find that kind of romance kinda ... Gross.
I don't watch those parts ...

Re: LOST! - 04/24/07 02:53 AM

the wierd black blob on the island is really the spirit of guilligan....... thats my story and i am stickin to it..

Re: LOST! - 04/24/07 03:00 AM

What is the Spirit of Gulligan? It sounds familiar. laugh But I forget ...

Re: LOST! - 04/24/07 03:07 AM

Gilligan from Gilligan's Island? LOL..sorry, I had to :$

Re: LOST! - 04/24/07 03:08 AM

you know the thing that killed echo...

Re: LOST! - 04/24/07 03:09 AM

yes Gilligan from Gilligan's Island.. its a joke... he is pissed because they are on his island...

Re: LOST! - 04/26/07 12:12 AM

LOL, I liked Eko... frown

Re: LOST! - 04/26/07 12:19 AM

He was cool. :] I loved his accent.
But he was big and his voice was all deep. He scared me ... Mr. Eko ...

Re: LOST! - 04/26/07 12:41 AM

LOL, he was religious too. =)
Yeah, the accent rocked...but Desmonds is pretty cool too!

I wonder who that lady is in the helicopter?! laugh

Re: LOST! - 04/26/07 12:45 AM

Desmond is my favorite.
I'm in love with him. Ahh. But Sawyer is my original love (Lost love anyway). Ahh, Sawyer has looks plus jokes and Desmond has looks plus an accent!
I could never decide which one I think is better ...

Me too!
Hmm. My mom knew it wasn't Penny. laugh I thought it was going to be her though ... He doesn't know her for sure though. He looked all confused and dissappointed. At least, it didn't seem like he knew her. laugh

I can't wait for this episode to air!

Re: LOST! - 04/26/07 01:36 AM

LOL
Yeah, I knew it wasn't Penny. =)
Yes, he was so sure it was Penny, but them it wasn't...LOL!
Posted By: meljo93

Re: LOST! - 04/26/07 07:00 PM

Is anyone else upset that they are bringing people back to life now?

I wonder who is responsible for finding the wreckage of flight 815, and reporting that there were no survivors?

Anyone else catch that the "ring lady" from the Flashes before your eyes episode was in the picture with the monk last week?

Re: LOST! - 04/26/07 10:47 PM

Hmmm, I thik that the Flame guy actually never died. He probably had some thing on him that protected him from the force field. I'm not sure though... =)

Yeah, maybe one of the Others is trying to cover up where the survivors ACTUALLY are. eek
Or the island is some purgatory place...

No!! shocked Really? That's so cool. =)

Re: LOST! - 04/27/07 02:02 AM

I think someone tried to fake the crash of that plane and got wrecks of another plane. But I wonder where the "Flight 815" crashed or was staged. And why and who did it ... Hmm. laugh
I love this show!

I think exactly what 3bud said. That guys must have some sort of protective stuff on him. But they zoomed in on him when Kate got through the atomic force field thingie mabober and when she looked down on him, he was pretty dead looking to me.
Or maybe he cloned himself ... Or they created robots like each of the others. Or the others brought him back to life. Or maybe he faked his death ...

laugh.

Re: LOST! - 04/27/07 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Sunittles
I think someone tried to fake the crash of that plane and got wrecks of another plane. But I wonder where the "Flight 815" crashed or was staged. And why and who did it ... Hmm. laugh

Yeah, I bet the Others tried to fake it. Good idea Sunnitles! =)
Posted By: meljo93

Re: LOST! - 04/30/07 01:59 PM

I don't think it was the Others that reported the plane found... and no survivors. I think it may have been Hanso (who funded the Dharma initiative) or Widmore (Penny's Dad, and owner of the company that makes the pregancy tests, and the balloon the real Henry Gale was using among other things).

Remember how Ben said that he would activate the implant in Claire? Maybe Patchy had one of those implants, and that is why he appeared dead to Kate and the gang.

I certainly hope that it isn't anything to do with pergatory. The writers and producers have stated that it wasn't, and it would seem like a cop-out.

Re: LOST! - 04/30/07 08:21 PM

Wow, good idea with Patchy. I hadn't thought of that! Maybe all of the Others have one implanted in them...

Yeah! I bet it WAS Widmore who covered up the real crash!

Yeah, same here. I think that would be kinda dumb...

Re: LOST! - 05/03/07 08:44 AM

The only thing i was wondering about tonights ep was why Ruso Needed Dynamite. and why she didnt question why locke was there.

Kate is useless, she was supposed to keep the girl a secret =[ i dont like her~

Re: LOST! - 05/03/07 11:46 AM

Yeah! Good question!
Haha, yeah, but it's good that she told Juliet, right? Because they will now probably NOT get rescued and the show will continue on. smile

Re: LOST! - 05/03/07 10:49 PM

She needs it for her traps usually.
The French woman usually doesnt talk much. laugh

Yay!
:]
Next week's looks GREAT! laugh

Re: LOST! - 05/05/07 08:32 PM

Yeah, but I think it's going to be for someting diferent this time...not sure what though...
Yeah, she doesn't talk much. smile

Yeah, only 3 or 4 more episodes left! cry

Re: LOST! - 05/05/07 08:37 PM

I think it was awesome how we got to see what happened to Locke on the other side of the island with the Others.
I wonder if he really is going to join them!?

Re: LOST! - 05/13/07 08:35 PM

Did anyone watch the last episode?!
Locke got shot?!
Juliet is going to be trusted by the survivors?!
Jacob?!
Ben's awesome past?!
The Hostiles wiping out Dharma?!
WAS THIS THE BEST EPISODE EVER OR WHAT?! laugh
OMG, what did you guys think?!
And next week looks AWESOME!!

Re: LOST! - 05/14/07 08:58 PM

I sure hope that Locke didn't die. That'd be horrible!!!

I had read that there will be two more deaths after Paulo and Nikki died.

Who is that guy in that run down shack!!? And why did Ben shoot Locke!?

I was soo at the edge of my seat by the end of the show.

Re: LOST! - 05/14/07 09:15 PM

I know, he has so many secrets, and is soo mysterious, and has some "Kharma" or somthing with the Island. smile

Yeah...but I also saw on www.thetailsection.com that Locke got shot right where his kidney got taken out! So it may have gone right through him, and he just passed out! laugh

OMG, that was sooo cool, and I really hope we figure out more about the shack...
Um, I think he shot him, because Locke may not have been the right person to join the Others for some reason...Idk...

Same here.

OMG, did you guys know that Lost made a deal with abc that it will be on THREE, THREE, THREE, 3, 3, 3 MORE SEASONS NO MATTER WHAT?! OMG! And there will be NO repeats!
HORRAY!!!
laugh laugh grin
Posted By: shadow 326

Re: LOST! - 05/14/07 09:26 PM

i dont watch the show but everyone at my school says i look like hurley (however u spell his name)

Re: LOST! - 05/14/07 09:31 PM

Oh...Hurley is the funniest charachtor. smile

Re: LOST! - 05/14/07 10:19 PM

well mabey i should let u guys tell me ill post o pic of me and u tell me if i look like hurley

Re: LOST! - 05/14/07 10:30 PM

HERE IS MY PIC

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa72/arcticwish/?action=view&current=video.jpg

here is a pic of hurley http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tvenvy.com/blogimages/hurley_on_lost.jpg&imgrefurl=http://television.gearlive.com/tvenvy/category/Lost/P20/&h=256&w=200&sz=12&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=58R_PruSZotG4M:&tbnh=111&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhurley%2Bfrom%2Blost%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Re: LOST! - 05/14/07 10:51 PM

Your hair is the same. smile
And BTW, the pic of Hurley didn't show up, but I know what he looks like. smile

Re: LOST! - 05/15/07 01:16 PM

You do look like you could be related. smile

If they made a deal with abc about the three years... That's when it's going to end. I read that the writers needed to have time frame so that they can tie everything up, answer all the questions, and save the BIG one for the last episode. So, we have three years to enjoy the show.

I soooo love LOST.

Re: LOST! - 05/15/07 07:35 PM

Yeah, and after 6 seasons, their gonna run out of ideas for people stuck on and island. smile
They always planned on only having 5-6 seasons of Lost from the begining.
Posted By: Xasdfcore

Re: LOST! - 05/15/07 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by 3budgies
Yeah, and after 6 seasons, their gonna run out of ideas for people stuck on and island. smile
They always planned on only having 5-6 seasons of Lost from the begining.

Actually, in the beginning, they didn't think they'd be going past season 1 or 2. Everyone loved the show so much though and wanted to see more that they continued it.

Re: LOST! - 05/15/07 08:08 PM

Really? Huh, I thought they had planned on having up to 5-6 seasons...if they had good viewership. smile

Re: LOST! - 05/15/07 09:42 PM

I had read that too, they only planned for tying it all up at the end of one or two seasons, they hoped for at least two, but every loved it so much that they started thinking longer, but the writers needed a date to put everything together. And they wanted to have all of last season be about the Others, but the audiance complained so they had to cut out a lot and refigure how they were going to introduce information.

Re: LOST! - 05/18/07 12:06 PM

Wow, i haven't posted in this thread in a while. After keeping up with the episodes I'm very disapointed to see the season ending =[ Does anyone know how long we have to wait this time ? 6 weeks maybe?

Matt- Yea haha you could be hurley's son if he had one :P Who knows, maybe he hooked up with a chick after winning the lottery ;D its possible~~~~

This past episode was a 6 or 7 on the shock-o-meter hehe i thought charley was actually going to let desmond go down. and when claire picked up Aaron i was sad to see charley left the Drive shaft ring there =[ i wish claire would've saw it or when / if they go back to the beach someone finds it.

Im also wondering if charley is in fact going to die. i saw him getting slapped around for info in the preview and i wonder if desmond actually had a vision, cause dont we normally see them, or part of the visions? I dont think JJ would just not let us see this one. I dont think desmond likes charley shocked desmond wants claire to himself~

And Charley and Claire's kiss was too cute =] I was waiting for that!!

-Missing Locke =[

~Rumi

Re: LOST! - 05/18/07 09:27 PM

Yeah, I really liked the episode. smile Oh, the 4th season is coming back in January 2008 if I am correct.
So we have to wit like 6 months for Lost, not 6 weeks. smile

Yeah, I don't think Charlies gonna die...I think Desmond is seeing these visions because he was meant to die when the hatch imploded/exploded but he is still alive, and HE is the one that needs to die. But I am not sure...he was about to dive in when Charlie knocked him out.
Hmm, no, I think that Desmond wants Penny back. smile

I was so happy to see Rose and Bernard FINALLY! laugh We haven't seen them for all of season 3 and I like them! Well, anyway, I hope Bernard doesn't die while being a shooter or whatever. Who are the other 9 shooters?
I can't WAIT for the finale!! It looks soooooo good. grin Did you see Desmond dive in the ocean? And Jack is bringing almost the entire camp accross the island. crazy But it's probably the smartest thing to do. And I wonder if Karl is going to stay with the survivors or not?
What did everyone else think of the episode?

Re: LOST! - 05/23/07 08:25 PM

Anyone??
Omg, who's watching the season finale?? Me! laugh
Posted By: *6 budgie nutz*

Re: LOST! - 05/23/07 11:31 PM

i almost thought you were talking about american idol lol but i see i am wrong but thanks because u reminded me of the finaly of that tonight yee haww lol like i evan watched the whole season ha ha ha. i dont evan know who the final two are. but i wanna see who wins lol.

Re: LOST! - 05/24/07 11:24 PM

season finale wasnt long enough. lotta stuff left unsaid.

To make a long story short:

Charley shouldnt of died
Hurley rules
Ben finally got his ass kicked
Jack looks horrible with a beard
Kate got owned when Juliet and jack kissed
Jin isnt as cool of an asian as he should be due to his lack of aim
Rose and Bernard are cute as hell
I called it that locke wasnt dead ( not here but to the husband )
Jack sucks for using the phone
The next season sucks for being showed in 08

End.

Re: LOST! - 05/25/07 12:36 AM

haha, i have to toally agree with everything you said...maybe not Rose and Bernard being cute, but they are 2 of my fav charachtors. smile and what phone did Jack use? oh, do you mean Nayomi's radio??
i know!!! toooooo long to wait ::cries::

Re: LOST! - 05/27/07 04:52 PM

Anyone else watch it?
If you missed any episodes in the third season, you can watch them at www.abc.com .
smile

Re: LOST! - 05/30/07 10:52 PM

Bump-bump? Sorry to keep bumping this up, but I though alot of people on these forums watched Lost? cry
Posted By: PDM

Re: LOST! - 05/30/07 11:19 PM

I don't think that I have ever seen this.

Re: LOST! - 06/04/07 05:51 PM

OMG! PDM! You absolutely HAVE to see it then! laugh

And yes, I DID 3bud! OMG simply amazing!
I can't wait! laugh
Wasn't the "flashback" more like a "flashFORWARD?"
Hmm ...

'08? Are you serious? Why isn't it starting earlier? frown Awwwww. That stinks! frown

I called it that Locke wasn't dead too Rumi! Great minds think alike! If he unparalyzed himself using/on the island, I'm pretty sure one bullet isn't going to kill him ...
And I think Jacob -sent- Walt to help Locke. Because remember how at the end of the previous episode, Ben was like "Well I sure hope Jacob helps you, John."

Re: LOST! - 06/04/07 09:35 PM

Yes, it was definitly a flashforward, lol. laugh
Yeah, it starts in 2008 cuz they are going to have no repeats until the season finale. So they are starting in Jan and ending around May

Well what I think is that since he was shot where his kidney was taken out, that he was still alive, right?
But you have a good point there too, Sunnitles.
Really? Maybe, but I think Walt was just a vision that Locke was having - you remember how Shannon and Sayid was Walt in the second season?
But that quote DOES make me wonder..
Lol..

Re: LOST! - 06/04/07 11:32 PM

Oh, I see. That makes sense!
I still wish it'd start sooner though ... frown

Wow, that's really good thinking anyway too though! That is an even better point lol. Good thinking and memory! laugh

That's true! But maybe since Jacob is like the "mainman" or the one with the most power on the island, he was the one who generated the visions of like Walt, Jack's dad, etc.

Hehe. I wonder ... laugh

Re: LOST! - 06/05/07 01:33 AM

Thank you! I was very proud of myself when I thought of the whole kidney thing, if I do say so myself. Lol...

Yeah, good point. But they have tried to convince us that Ben was the mainman and also they reied to convince us Tom was the main man, and they turned out to not be the leaders...so there may be an even HIGHER person than Jacob! laugh I'm not sure, but you do have a very good point there, Sunnitles.

Re: LOST! - 01/18/08 10:13 PM

Ok, so who's watching the 4th season of Lost? Omg, the commercials are soooooo good! The best commercials out of all of the seasons! I get chills and blast the volume whenever it comes on, lol. Is anyone else excited? Any theories?

grin

Re: LOST! - 01/21/08 03:32 PM

Anyone...? frown

Re: LOST! - 01/22/08 01:26 PM

Wasn't the main head Other invisible oooooooh.....

Re: LOST! - 02/09/08 04:29 PM

Yes, but remember we got a glimpse of Jacob when the camera was shaking around in his cabin...

Re: LOST! - 02/22/09 04:05 AM

Bump? Anyone still watch Lost?
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum