Lisa Shea

Our buddy Denny is gone.

Posted By: Lady Vyz

Our buddy Denny is gone. - 01/04/15 07:35 PM

Our little friend, Denny, passed away today at 3:35pm. Denny suffered a number of strokes over the past 3 months and is now free. I held him for 6-1/2 hours today until he passed away. He was a strong and happy bird. Denny was 5 years old. He will be missed very much. We still have our little girl, Timmy, and our boy, Joey. Timmy has been very quiet since Denny left us. she was his girl.

Rest now my little boy!
Posted By: Lisa Shea

Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. - 01/05/15 01:00 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that! It is wonderful that he was able to pass away with you in calm quiet.

Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. - 01/05/15 01:10 PM

Making up the package to submit my Black Cat Salem Massachusetts Mini Mysteries to the Massachusetts Book Awards! Fingers crossed! smile
Posted By: Blueberry and

Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. - 02/26/15 06:59 PM

I know how it feels last year my 2 Lovebirds got set free because A cat broke the latch and they flew I cries 4 hours until I calmed down.Then few weeks later I got my 2 budgies I have a male and a female.athe female is named Kiwi and the male is named Blueberry.They are quite a pair!I feel bad that he died.

Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. - 03/05/15 07:14 AM

There will always be accidents beyond our control, no matter how we try. It's the way the universe is. We can only do our best.

So right now do you just have the one parakeet, Kiwi?
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum