Lisa Shea

Goodbye, Ace.

Posted By: Skish

Goodbye, Ace. - 08/31/07 02:06 PM

This morning I couldn't find Ace, and my dad said that the door might've been open..so we thing Ace flew away.
Sky's outside calling for him now and I taped some millet to our balcony railing, but I don't think he's coming back...seeing as we live on the 26th floor of our building.

Best of luck, Ace..hopefully someone finds you and takes care of you frown
Posted By: Kiwi&Saphire

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 08/31/07 02:26 PM

awwww im so so srry! i wish u the best of luck getting him back!! post some flyers up with ur number or address and maybe say theres a big reward! good luck just think posative and dont give up!!
Posted By: Kiwi&Saphire

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 08/31/07 02:27 PM

sky is my birdies name lol
Posted By: Four Keets

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 08/31/07 05:28 PM

Oh no that is terrible. I am so sorry to hear that. If you have an extra cage, put it out there with the door open and some food and millet. Maybe he will come back. That really sucks though.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 09/01/07 10:41 PM

So sorry to hear about Ace.
Posted By: lamonsas

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 09/03/07 02:25 AM

this is horrible mate frown
Posted By: Stephen

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 01/18/08 09:48 PM

Oh no! Not Ace!! cry This is horrible news...
Posted By: lagirl143

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 01/19/08 06:37 AM

This is so sad frown I can't imagine if that happens to me...cuz i do let the door (facing balcony) open a lot when I'm home. Hopefully he'll be in good hands like you said.
Posted By: Kariva

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 01/20/08 02:02 AM

i had a bird fly away its the worst feeling ever
Posted By: michel

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 01/21/08 12:17 AM

Im so sorry to hear this, Skish! Ace may be OK, you know? An elderly couple found a parakeet shivering on their porch here in WA; the poor little thing stepped right up on a finger, and was happy to go into their house. They gave her to me, and she is now my happy little LuLu. I often think of how sad the owners must be to have lost her. LuLu was found in April 2007, and she was given to me in August. I looked on Craig's list to see if anyone lost a keet, but it didn't go back to April. I don't know if there are other sites to look on - altho' I would hate to lose LuLu, I would gladly return her to her owner if I knew who it was. Are there any sites that would post a lost keet (or I could post that LuLu was found)? In any event, Ace may show up. Could you find a small cage and leave it outside with the door open? The millet may jsut attract the poor little birdie. Hang in there, Skish! Look thru the lost and found ads in your community news paper - or any other sites that deal with lost animals.
Posted By: michel

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 01/21/08 12:18 AM

Im so sorry to hear this, Skish! Ace may be OK, you know? An elderly couple found a parakeet shivering on their porch here in WA; the poor little thing stepped right up on a finger, and was happy to go into their house. They gave her to me, and she is now my happy little LuLu. I often think of how sad the owners must be to have lost her. LuLu was found in April 2007, and she was given to me in August. I looked on Craig's list to see if anyone lost a keet, but it didn't go back to April. I don't know if there are other sites to look on - altho' I would hate to lose LuLu, I would gladly return her to her owner if I knew who it was. Are there any sites that would post a lost keet (or I could post that LuLu was found)? In any event, Ace may show up. Could you find a small cage and leave it outside with the door open? The millet may jsut attract the poor little birdie. Hang in there, Skish! Look thru the lost and found ads in your community news paper - or any other sites that deal with lost animals.
Posted By: The_Zookeeper

Re: Goodbye, Ace. - 01/21/08 12:46 AM

oh no! poor ace! sorry for your loss. =[
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum