Lisa Shea

Win a copy of A Sense of Duty

Posted By: Lisa Shea

Win a copy of A Sense of Duty - 12/15/12 05:07 AM

To celebrate the holiday season, I am giving away a copy of my novel A Sense of Duty! You can have a print copy or ebook copy, your choice. This is a Persuasion-Jane-Austen style novel of romance without any explicit intimacy. It's set in medieval England.

Since it's the holidays I'll make it short and easy. The first right post wins! Make sure you DO NOT EDIT your post - make a second post if necessary. That way it's always a permanent record of exactly who made what guess at what time.

Be sure to "watch" this topic so that you get email alerts when new questions are posted!

When did the Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol movie first air?

A) 1942
B) 1952
C) 1962
D) 1972

The total value of this prize is $15 including the shipping. This is open to anyone in the US or UK only, for legal reasons. I don't have permission to offer "gambling" to any other countries. The entries have to be from someone aged 18 or older. No purchase necessary to win. To share the joy, winners cannot have won anything else from the site in the past 30 days. I will post the winners list here and contact the winner directly via email. Void where prohibited.

Full contest rules can be found here -
LisaShea forum contest rules
Posted By: tessboss

Re: Win a copy of A Sense of Duty - 12/15/12 09:04 AM

1962 and I love it!

Re: Win a copy of A Sense of Duty - 12/15/12 09:37 AM

Dear Tessboss -

You just won the cranes, so you'll be eligible for another prize in 30 days. I'll be doing more giveaways, so I'm sure there'll be something fun then!

Congratulations on your other win:)

Who else has a guess on this one?
Posted By: Lady Vyz

Re: Win a copy of A Sense of Duty - 12/16/12 10:48 PM

December 18,1962

Re: Win a copy of A Sense of Duty - 12/17/12 06:28 AM

Dear Lady Vyz -

You just won the other book, so you're not eligible for a second prize yet smile Congratulations on your other win!
© 2021 Lisa Shea Forum