Lisa Shea

Oops - photos here

Posted By: i_love_keeets

Oops - photos here - 02/16/06 09:13 PM

I didnot do it correctly in the last post, here is my post again with pics.

Since Spicy and Tiny get along well, leaving Choicy all alone, I got him a partner. I named her Chuy [Smile]
She is still adjusting to the new surroundings. Well, I hope she is a she, the breeder told me so.

Choicy still likes to be a bit aloof, hopefully Chuy will win his heart !!

I also have been able to get Choicy on the perch and have finger trained Spicy and a bit of Tiny. Spicy sits on my shoulder for a long time and comfortably on my finger. Since she is the most aggresive af them all, I think all others will follow.

The gang has now become louder, with the addition of Chuy, but its fun. I love them all !!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: paula k

Re: Oops - photos here - 02/17/06 12:39 AM

Those are just beautiful. I like the one where they are all lines up on the rope perch. laugh
Posted By: Kait

Re: Oops - photos here - 02/17/06 01:21 AM

They are beautiful, they kinda resemble for four laugh
Posted By: ReggieTheBudgie

Re: Oops - photos here - 02/17/06 01:59 AM

How lovely! You've got one of each - blue, green, mostly yellow and mostly white; that just about covers all!
They're VERY pretty!
Posted By: Nadia_123

Re: Oops - photos here - 02/17/06 02:07 AM

love the picsssss they are soo lovelyyy...please keep us up to date with them smile
Posted By: AyEe Y0o

Re: Oops - photos here - 02/17/06 04:37 AM

6 keets, lol... gorgeous!

They're beautiful...

Good luck!
Posted By: Cristina

Re: Oops - photos here - 02/17/06 05:46 AM

Oh my, they are just too adorable! They are so beautiful and I love all their colors. I like the new addition (the greenie?), I love greenies!

Thanks for sharing the pics!
Posted By: i_love_keeets

Re: Oops - photos here - 02/17/06 05:16 PM

Thanks for the compliment !! I love them all smile

Cristina, New addition is the yellow one (Chuy). Spicy (Greeny ) has been with me since last 2 months.

Yup, I too like them all sitting in a line on the rope perch, i tried hard to catch a glimpse of all four of them lined together, but they don't sit that way. Choicy (blue one) always remains a bit aloof. I like their colors, very bright, it makes the day look brighter, lol.

Much love!!
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum