Lisa Shea

Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage

Posted By: Anonymous

Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/13/09 09:49 PM

Jamaica has taken to clearing off the top of the cage these days. I picked up all the toys and put them on top of the cage and went to the kitchen, came back only moments later and they were back down. Put them up again and this is what she did:

Posted By: ___JA

Re: Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/13/09 09:53 PM

LMAO thats too funny, whenever she drops something she watches it fall and tilts her head, 'ooo' 'aaaah' LOL!
Posted By: **mattie**

Re: Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/13/09 10:29 PM

That's cute and hilarious.
And I have that same exact ladder too!
Isn't it really neat?

Dixie doesn't depend on climbing--he uses his wings for flying though.
Missy doesn't depend on flying--she climbs and runs.
So the ladder works for Missy.

smile
Posted By: kksuns

Re: Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/13/09 11:24 PM

That was soo cute. I love the way she cleared every one of that certain type off first. LOL She went looking for them. smile

Re: Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/13/09 11:26 PM

Yeah, she likes the ones with the strings on them and then the balls that are easy to pick up. The all wooden ones with no strings she really doesn't mess with.
Posted By: SUPERSTAR

Re: Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/13/09 11:41 PM

haha when i played that i put blue and beans on the computer and they were squawking along and pecking at the screen. it was cute
Posted By: baby blue

Re: Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/14/09 12:24 AM

that is so neat!! ozz and loopy love to watch things fall too, i love how they turn their heads to the side to look. where did you get all the little string/bead toys! those are the types of things mine like too but all i can find are the huge parrot beads and knots. frown

Re: Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/14/09 12:41 AM

Um, I want to say I got them in a bucket from www.drsfostersmith.com but I am not really sure. I got them a long time ago.
Posted By: DaMostLoved

Re: Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/14/09 02:19 AM

That video is too cute! lol
Posted By: baby blue

Re: Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/14/09 02:26 AM

thanx, do you think it would be possible to find wooden things like that and maybe make some?

Re: Video-Jamaica clearing off top of the cage - 09/14/09 02:32 AM

Oh I'm sure you could. The small wooden beads are put together with cotton rope. (not real thick obviously)
© 2021 Lisa Shea Forum