Lisa Shea

Banana interacting with people!!!

Posted By: guess what?

Banana interacting with people!!! - 05/01/09 11:41 PM

Banana randomly flu to my husband and was interacting with him for a good 5-8 minutes!!! Banana was having a fun time climbing on my hubby laugh , but it makes me sad that Banana chose him and not me cry ?! I've been the one training and tending to the keets, I'm sooo jealous mad !

mmm...snugly thumb good....
Posted By: BLR

Re: Banana interacting with people!!! - 05/02/09 12:14 AM

Yeah I know what you mean. We have a little Pom that loves my husband. I am the one that feeds, cares for etc and she chooses him. In fact if I call her to come to me she runs and gets in his lap. Grrrr.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Banana interacting with people!!! - 05/02/09 12:00 PM

I know just what you mean too! (cute pics BTW!)

I spend so much time with my 4 boys yet every night when we sit down to eat, it is hubby who they dive bomb and he has to give them seed out of his hand before he can eat his supper in piece. LOL
Posted By: Dixie&Miss' Mama

Re: Banana interacting with people!!! - 05/02/09 01:17 PM

LOL yhea

Re: Banana interacting with people!!! - 05/02/09 01:23 PM

It was no different when I had Boo. He spent all day with me and was so happy when my husband walked in the door from work. It's like YEAAA A NEW PERSON!!!!!
Posted By: guess what?

Re: Banana interacting with people!!! - 05/02/09 09:39 PM

yeah thats what my hubby says, their probely just happy to see another person and I'm just the crazy lady who messes with all their stuff. good news today, Still Alive let me rub her belly! thats always fun.

Re: Banana interacting with people!!! - 05/02/09 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: guess what?
.......good news today, Still Alive let me rub her belly! thats always fun.
WOOHOO!! It must be a good day cause Caico let me pet his belly a minute and then he stood on my finger a couple minutes!! (they will sit on an open hand with seeds but not jump on a finger)
Posted By: SweetBirdies

Re: Banana interacting with people!!! - 05/02/09 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By: guess what?
good news today, Still Alive let me rub her belly! thats always fun.

YAY for belly rubs! Topaz lets me do the same. they are such cute little birds. congrats grin
Posted By: tealcandtina

Re: Banana interacting with people!!! - 05/06/09 03:37 AM

I think its because men have lower voices. My guy has an easier time with our keets. So I try to keep my voice lower and not use the "cute baby voice". Sometimes it works!
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum