Lisa Shea

Wanda The Vandal Part II

Posted By: Anonymous

Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/20/09 11:04 PM

Wanda is back and she's causing more trouble grin She recently found out how to push her cart off the roof, along with the toys inside her cart loll. Ah, this bird kills me laugh

I couldn't really find a good song to suite her smirk there aren't that many bad lady songs out there that I know of, somebody should write a song about her lol.

Posted By: val313

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/20/09 11:21 PM

I love wanda! She is such a character! The video is so funny.

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/21/09 12:36 AM

aaah wanda smile just too funny

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/21/09 01:30 AM

Wanda is sure a lively gal!! smile
Posted By: Coco's Mama

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/21/09 03:18 AM

Okay here is Wanda's song, to be sung to the following tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI Got it, good now get singing: To be sung to the tune of Joan Jett and the blackhearts, Bad Reputation. I dont give a feather bout my reputation Living in MY cage get used to the situation A hen can do what she wants to do and thats What Im gonna do An I dont give a feather bout my bad reputation Oh no Wanda An I dont give a beak bout my reputation Never tweeted a thing about being patient An Im only doin good When Im havin fun An I dont have to please no one An I dont give a beak bout my bad reputation Oh no, Wanda Oh no, Wanda I dont give a chirp bout my reputation Ive never been afraid of any toy creation An I dont really care If ya liked that cart Its goin off the top that’s just gonna be the start of my bad reputation Oh no, Wanda Oh no, Wanda Vandalize!!
Posted By: Tanaka

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/21/09 06:20 AM

:D [size:11pt][b]Rock on, [color:#990000]Coco’s Mama[/color]! Wand’s “bad reputation” to live on in [color:#990000]infamy[/color]![/b] [/size] :D
Posted By: Cetan

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/21/09 11:22 PM

Great video. I love it when Wanda is making the swing in the cage swing and when Harriet is looking on like "what will she do next?"

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/22/09 08:57 PM

That is utterly priceless! Hilarious! Two thumbs up! :) You should submit that to that Funniest Animals show on Animal Planet channel (except that you couldn't use the music)... And Coco's Mama, you have outdone yourself! :) I just love Wanda's song, especially this verse: I dont give a chirp bout my reputation Ive never been afraid of any toy creation :) :) :) An I dont really care If ya liked that cart Its goin off the top that’s just gonna be the start of my bad reputation

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/22/09 09:52 PM

LOL, Coco's Mama, you are toooo funny laugh that song with those lyrics suite her perfectly, I don't give a chirp about my reputation hahaha And Wanda is the bird I found outside, no surprise there I guess, she's wild lol

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/22/09 10:16 PM

In the video she reminds me of the "wild child" we all knew in high school -- the one who would really push it with authority, and you'd be sort of admiring but afraid of getting in trouble yourself, and you never knew what kind of stunt she'd pull next...!
Posted By: ___JA

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/22/09 10:25 PM

Silly Wanda! laugh
Posted By: Coco's Mama

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/22/09 11:30 PM

I don't know , but whatever you do , do not fall asleep in the cart!!!

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/23/09 05:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Pudgie's mom
That is utterly priceless! Hilarious! Two thumbs up! smile

You should submit that to that Funniest Animals show on Animal Planet channel (except that you couldn't use the music)...

Thanks! smile

I wish I could send it to the funniest animals show, but you're right only problem is the music frown It's so much funnier with the music though, I gotta start writing my own songs I guess lol

Originally Posted By: Pudgie's mom
In the video she reminds me of the "wild child" we all knew in high school -- the one who would really push it with authority, and you'd be sort of admiring but afraid of getting in trouble yourself, and you never knew what kind of stunt she'd pull next...!

loll, I can picture Wanda driving top speed in a Harley, with a whole squad of police cars behind her grin

Originally Posted By: Coco's Mama
I don't know , but whatever you do , do not fall asleep in the cart!!!

loll, or on the swing. She tries to pull up the swing and knock it down with the birds on it, ah she's so bad, but I love it laugh
Posted By: CMB

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/23/09 02:23 PM

I love these videos of Wanda... she's so funny. I didn't think that anyone was as destructive as Bernard; they must never meet! lol.

There are two parts that make me die, one is where she's making the birds on the swing go really fast and the other is when she's pulling toys out of the white box. Harriet is looking at her and at you like "Aren't you going to stop her?!" then she picks up one of the toys and stares at you. It's so cute!!

Re: Wanda The Vandal Part II - 02/26/09 02:20 AM

hahahaha, she's a riot alright laugh

I love Harriet's facial expressions. My favorite part was right after Wanda tried to ram her with the cart and then she's throwing the toys out of the box and Harriet's got her crest up with this dirty look on her face loll.
© 2022 Lisa Shea Forum