Lisa Shea

EMERGENCY

Posted By: Daisy+Fluffy

EMERGENCY - 04/06/08 11:25 PM

MY BIRD IS POOPING BLOOD IT IS ALSO FALLING OF THE PERCH HELPPP tiredI CANT GO TO THE VET CUAS EM Y CAR HAS NO GAS AND THE VET OFFICE IS REALY FAR TO WALK TO MAYBE LIKE 3 HOURS AWAY OR SOMTHING LIKE THTAT.I WOULD GO BUT IT WOULD CLOSE BY THEN.SO IF ANYONE KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO PLZ TELL ME ASAP
Posted By: IronFront

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/06/08 11:33 PM

Stop making newposts and threads about the exact same thing. Seriously. Now, call the vet and explain your situation, maybe they could give you advice for what to do at your house. Can a friend or someone drive you or let you use their car?

Put your bird in a small cage or shoebox (Make sure it has big enough air holes) with no perches and maybe even put a heating pad on one side. Where are you located?
Posted By: NikkiT

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/06/08 11:37 PM

you need to figure a way to get your bird help. There are no if,and or buts about it.!!!!

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/06/08 11:38 PM

ok thanks
i love that you give good info know im clam thanks to you thanks you should be helper person or therpist or wat evaa they call it but thanks im all good know i put him in a shoe box hes a little scared but now what should i do

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/06/08 11:40 PM

put her back in him back in his cage

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/06/08 11:40 PM

o and sorry that im sending the same posts out theyll be a big diff now i was just worried sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/06/08 11:53 PM

No problem. No, don't put him back in the cage. Take some food or millet and put it in the shoebox. Do you have a way to get him to the vet? Did you call the vet?
Posted By: animalfriend

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:04 AM

Ok, I'm going to tell you what everyone is thinking and not posting. I'm not saying this to be rude, but I think being blunt is the best way to go about this:

You need to stop posting for help on a message board about this situation and talk to a vet IMMEDIATELY. We are not vets and we can not help you with this. Any time a bird is bleeding, especially from their vent, it is a life or death situation. LIFE OR DEATH
If you do not get your bird help from a VET it is in danger of dying TONIGHT. You have spent 2 hours now asking us for help when you should have been calling a vet. CALL A VET!

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:10 AM

how do you know if i called a vet already

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:11 AM

anyways my bird is okay know i took many others advice and its ok

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:12 AM

well no ofeence but it is rude and thats why nobody else but yuo posted it

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Daisy+Fluffy
anyways my bird is okay know i took many others advice and its ok

Even if it looks ok, it's not. Blood in poop is serious. The advice I gave you was to keep it stable until you could find a vet. NOT in replace of a vet. I can give you the number of a 24 hour emergency vet in VA if you want to ask them.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:14 AM

That's fine if you think it's rude. But I was giving factual information. I am not offended that you thought it was rude.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:15 AM

ok plz teell me cause the vet i called was a big xxxxxxx and she was yelling t me telling me he was ok and your over preteceted

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:16 AM

she told me i was an overpretceted burd freak

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:18 AM

If a vet told you that a bird with bloody stools is ok, then he or she should be reported. Any time a parakeet is bleeding and it is not stopping it is an emergency. They don't have much blood.
Posted By: Seafoam

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:20 AM

Now I'm sure she did not say those exact words. Is this a real emergency or a prank?

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:21 AM

I'm kind of wondering the same thing.....

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:22 AM

I really don't think a vet would say that because everything I've read in the past 10 minutes says that if your bird has bloody stools you should seek vet attention immediately.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:23 AM

well animal friend im sorry that im sensitive i know know you didnt mena to be rude and why would i prank a vet for something so serouis like that

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:24 AM

well those where hte exact wrods unless i was talking to the wrong person

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:25 AM

you know what im going to call agian and this time speak to this time speak to the manger cause i was very upset over that phone call

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:25 AM

I was just wondering why a vet would say that. I just feel sorry for your poor bird.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:26 AM

That's good to do a follow up call.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:26 AM

thanks

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:27 AM

well i thought my bird was ok but know that i nkow of all the comment people have been sending me im a little worried

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:28 AM

Yes, you should be worried. It can be caused by something that's not an emergency, but if it keeps bleeding it really can die quickly.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:29 AM

my parakeet is resting rightknow and my other parakeet is looking fir the one in th eshoe box,becuase i was told to put my bird in a shoe box with millet spray and holes of course so he can breath

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:30 AM

nope its not bleeding no more its resting and hasnt pooped since

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:30 AM

Yeah, if it is falling off the perch a shoe box is a good place so it doesn't get hurt. Falling is another bad sign. Did you tell the vet about that too?
Posted By: suzzie

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:31 AM

no not prank a vet but prank us..they are right..if a bird has blood in its poop, you need to take it to a vet,, and no vet can not nor would not say that.. even if it was not the right kind of vet for birds, they would have given you a # to reach a vet that knows how to treat a parakeet, if by any chance the vet did say the bird was ok, then call another vet..if you was bleeding a pint of blood every time you went to the bath room and a doctor told you was fine, you could go see another doctor right.. so call another vet, exsplain in a nice voice every thing your bird is doing, Im sure they could help you...

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:32 AM

well i forgot but right know im on hold for the vet calling thingey

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:32 AM

Ok. Make sure you tell them that too.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:34 AM

o ok well yowo was going to give me another 3 but idk what happened ill call 411 even tho its al little to late i care much to much for my oarakeet s to die i love my bid to much i would never want anything to happen

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:35 AM

ok im talking to the manager

I found this on a bird site:
Bleeding from the Vent:
Causes include egg-binding, polyp, ulcer. May see bloody diarrhea.
Serious emergency. Keep bird warm and quiet. Transport to veterinarian as soon as possible.

See, it's not just me. Most cities have emergency vet offices after hours.

hold on

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:36 AM

ok he says

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:38 AM

ok let me tell you wat he said i said if he can get her fired he says that shes a brillant worker and i must of heard her wrong and i said i heard her loud and clear and he said he will try to see what he can do but he wont fire her and i hung up

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:39 AM

i feel much better know
but i still need an emergency # to calldoes anyone know one

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:39 AM

ok call another vet

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:40 AM

and if they dont help call another and another..get the phone book out ans start calling

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:40 AM

anyone wanna reply back
Posted By: BLR

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:41 AM

You hung up?????? Why didn't you talk about your bird instead of talking about getting someone fired.!!!!!!

ok

They did, call someone about your problem with your birds. You need to find out what to do.
Posted By: Anonymous

Is this whole thread peculiar, or is it just me?

Anyway - you want to speak to a veterinarian, not a "manager" --- the question is: what to do for your bird until you can bring it to an avian vet tonight (if you can get a ride) or tomorrow morning.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:42 AM

thx everyone you guys where such great help thanks to everyone im happy andd so is my parakeet o wait i think i see my parakeet smiling just like me lol im soooooo happy thanks everyone

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:42 AM

I know Pudgie's mom. I am just about ready to throw my computer lol. But just in case, I want to try to help.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:43 AM

Sorry I will give you the number in about 20 min.

Why are you happy? You haven't gotten any answers. Your parakeet could be dead in the morning.

i didnt talk abouth the burd because it was a manger like i said i will try to get a hold of another vet okay!!!

ok but you are still going to call a vet right?

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:44 AM

I think we have been pranked. Could be wrong but it is all just too strange.

I agree.

im looking in the yellow book to find a vet hold on

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:45 AM

ok found one but its in mokena o well lets see

hold on again

ok they say

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:46 AM

she may be just a kid, and dont know how to react... or that just becaseu the bird looks fine she thinks he is fine......he is not...please keep calling vets and if this is a prank..its not funn at all...Im really worried for your bird

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:48 AM

Yes, I am worried too. You make good points suzzie.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:49 AM

you should go early in the mmorning and get someone to drive you to the nearest vet asap and make sure you parakeet is in its cage and take it out of the shoe box they also said why would you put it in the shoe box and i didnt want to blame anyone so i said i dont know. they said this happens to many parakeets and make sure your other keet is not near ther one that is bleeding because it migt be an illness

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:50 AM

Did you tell them that the reason you put it in the shoebox was because it was falling off the perch?

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:50 AM

this is not a prank

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:51 AM

I didn't say that, I said did you tell them it was falling off a perch and that's why you put it in a shoebox?

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:52 AM

yes this tim i didnt leave that out and im not a kid either for who ever said i was and this is not a prank and i know what to do im just very worried and know im not happy

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:52 AM

animal friend i know yowo said that you said it was a good idea but that doesnt matter

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:53 AM

ok if you put it back in the cage..take the perches out..so he can not clim on them and fall off and hurt him self...he maybe falling of from loose of blood...make sure he can get his food and water, pluse tyr and give him some food that well help with the blood count (make sure its parakeet friendly food)

What?

or someone said thta

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:54 AM

Sorry suzzi, not you

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:54 AM

i would but the vet said not to put him in the cage woth the ohter burd case he might have an illness

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:55 AM

so where di they say to put him, if not in the shoe box or in his cage?

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:56 AM

what should i do nkow just leave him in my room

I would not put it back in the cage if I were you. I would take the shoebox and put it in a warm, quiet, dark place. I also might take a small bowl of water and put it in there. I will pm you with the vet so you can get a second opinion. This place specializes in birds.

i know ill ill im hopeless wht should i do

could this be a blood feather and she just thinks it is bloody poop. The question about a bird getting a period kinda sounds like maby it could be.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:57 AM

know i dont think birds get there periods

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:58 AM

only dogs and cats right

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:59 AM

Birds don't get periods. I am 99% sure of that. I didn't know that dogs or cats could get periods, either. Mine doesn't.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:59 AM

suzzue she told m ethat she could got o another cage butt i forgot to tell her i dont have another one

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:00 AM

well they have to be girls

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:00 AM

Don't put him back with your other bird. If it is a disease, there is a risk that your other bird could get it, too. This doesn't sound like a disease, but it very well could be.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:01 AM

Only primates menstruate.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:02 AM

ok im sorry im goingt o have to stay up all night and keave my bird in my big big and i mean big closet caus other word sif i didnt have i sloster i would beb dummed and i half to watch her all night

( dogs and cats can get them but only a few kind) anyways back to the sick bird.....did they say you could do anything selse to help,,, and do you have a way to a vet( not the first vet you called) If not maybe there is a nother vet that makes house calls..I know we do here in oklahoma...so keep trying .

i mean him

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:03 AM

A shoebox is the safest place for it. The vet didn't know you had no other place.

thats how much i love my parakeet. even tho some people out there think THINK im a prankster and a kid o well

cause im not

Did you get my pm?

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:07 AM

well i rember when the 1st day i got it it was in a somewat shoe box and we where goign to go to best buy and we cat be animals so we asked the ld ywho worked there how long can you keep any animal such as a parakeet in a box and they said not anymore thank too hours but eve if we did go to best buy i would stay in the car with my parakeets that i got

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:09 AM

yowo thx for the pm youo dont knoe how much this means to me ill call in the moring right know i have to stay up with my bird for this serouis matter

guyssssss

I have no idea what you are talking about. You bought it at best buy?

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:10 AM

yowo thx for the pm youo dont knoe how much this means to me ill call in the moring right know i have to stay up with my bird for this serouis matter

It's a 24 hour line. if you're staying up anyway, why not call now?

my parakeet
layed eggs its a girl parakeet after all omg im soo happy i got to go bye

no after she got the bird, she was going to go t best buy, so she asked if it was ok to keep the bird in the box while some one went in..she wanted to make sure the bird would not get hurt being in a box that long...

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:11 AM

well i stay on for a little while just incase anything happens

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:12 AM

my bird layed eggs

umm wait...they get blood in ther poop befor they lay eggs..is that right?

my bird layed eggs

MY BIRD LAYED EGGS

MY BIRD LAYED EGGS

my parakeet
layed eggs its a girl parakeet after all omg im soo happy i got to go bye

Ok, is it possible it was egg bound or is this normal breeding behavior?

I THINK IM THE HAPPIES TPERSON ON EARTH

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:13 AM

yeah, but is that normal?

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:13 AM

I GOT TO GO AND TAKE CARE OF MY BIRD AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYY

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:14 AM

I DONT KNOW
HOLD ON I THINK THERE ANOTHER ONE COMMING WAIT WHEN DO THEY HATCH

ok wait..you said it had blood in the poop and he was falling of his / her perch.......this sounds odd to me

OK I GOT TO GO BYE ILL BE IB TOMMOROW

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:15 AM

I THINK IM THE HAPPIES TPERSON ON EARTH

They may not be fertile, and you sould check the breeding forum. Also, if I were you, I would not let her breed. Stop posting "my bird layed eggs" so many times. Do not just take the eggs out, whatever you do, until you check the breeding forum. She will need extra calcium in her diet now. Check the breeding forum for that, too.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:15 AM

OK WAT EVER
ALL I KNOW IS IM HAPPY

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:16 AM

Originally Posted By: suzzie
ok wait..you said it had blood in the poop and he was falling of his / her perch.......this sounds odd to me

Me too.

OK BYE

SO YOUR TELLING ME HER EGGS ARE NOT REAL WAIT WHATTTTTTTTTT

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:17 AM

OK WAT EVER
ALL I KNOW IS IM HAPPY

Don't say that. Especially about the calcium. She could die if not given extra calcium!

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:17 AM

I JUST FINISHED SAYING I WAS THE HAPPIEST PERSON AND I DONT THINK I AM ANYMORE

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:18 AM

SO YOUR TELLING ME HER EGGS ARE NOT REAL WAIT WHATTTTTTTTTT

When budgies get "in the mood" they might lay a few eggs that do not have babies in them. They might have chicks, though, if the other budgie is male.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:18 AM

OK BYE

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:20 AM

I JUST FINISHED SAYING I WAS THE HAPPIEST PERSON AND I DONT THINK I AM ANYMORE

I understand why you are happy but you have to understand that making an egg take a hell of a lot of calcium out of a keet. Giving her extra calcium is simple. Take an egg shell and crush it with a hammer in a bag or some other way. Then sprinkle it over her food.
Posted By: Jessica Rawks

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:20 AM

Birds should not bleed before laying eggs. Something is wrong. Not just with the bird, either...

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:22 AM

Oh my.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Jessica_Rawks
Birds should not bleed before laying eggs. Something is wrong. Not just with the bird, either...

Agreed.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:25 AM

this person sounds a lil nutty to me. i have read all of the postings from this person and they make NO SENCE at all.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:26 AM

I wish PDM was around

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: animalfriend
I wish PDM was around
Just about to say that. I am trying VERY hard to keep my temper with this person.

I cant stand someone who does this. everyone gets so worried about a poor lil bird and come to find out it is not even true. I dont see how someone can find this amusing. they should be ashamed of themselves.

Someone needs the wacky shack! LOL

Birds should never bleed before having eggs. And they come one at a time, not in bunches like she said. Usually there is a day in between eggs.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:29 AM

Could it be possible that it was eggbound then cleared up on it's own? If that is not true, definetly a prank.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Jessica_Rawks
Birds should never bleed before having eggs. And they come one at a time, not in bunches like she said. Usually there is a day in between eggs.

I was just about to post that. This whole thing is some kind of soap opera for someone.
Posted By: Amethyst

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:30 AM

okay i seem to have missed a lot. this happiest person needs to come down to earth and take their keet to a vet. PDM where are you?

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:31 AM

And when is there a "manager" of a vet?

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:32 AM

I agree with Jessica, re: something is wrong here, alright.

In my opinion: much as I admire the patience, helpfulness, and kindness of Yowo and all the forum members who've posted here, I suspect that your energy and time are being wasted. It is, of course, each person's right to decide if he/she wishes to spend more energy & time on any given situation! smile My own decision about Daisy & Fluffy? "Good night and good luck!"

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:32 AM

It honestly sounds to me to be a mean prank. Because it is funny how it cleared up all of a sudden, and if your bird was truely in some type of danger you would not be on here typing you would be doing what you had to d, be it making calls or finding a way to the vet

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:35 AM

Well said, Pudgie's Mom!

Good Night, and Good Luck!

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:35 AM

Plus he never called the numbers I provided for him. Everyone, lets not start a lamonsas fight over this. Let's calm down, stop posting on this thread, and wait for PDM. I notified the thread already.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:39 AM

Thanks yowo. I wondered who had done that cause it gave me a message lol. Let's ditch this thread. Wheeee!
Posted By: Nancy30

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:41 AM

im glad i got the end of this prank frown its sad that someone would get there kicks out of saying a bird was that sick. even tom agreed that that keet wouldnt be popping eggs like that. very sad frown

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 01:43 AM

Oh thank you. I'm glad you have tom to confirm what we have said. Would any vet in their right mind say that a parakeet with bloody stools that is falling off the perch is ok? What's his take on the course of action if for instance the situation was true in the future.
Posted By: Kariva

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 03:08 AM

i cant believe i actually read this whole thread......my brain hurts from trying to decipher what this person meant
Posted By: Coco's Mama

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 03:24 AM

I just did too,I missed the action, but it was nice that despite the difficulties every tried to help.
Posted By: Amethyst

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 04:02 AM

wow you guys are so patient. if this is not a prank then your vet needs to be fired, but i think it is. it is not cool yo pull a prank like this.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 04:13 AM

yes i agree with animal friend.

go to a vet. any vet.

call a vet. emergency vets will come to you if youc ant go to them.

at least TRY TO DO SOMETHING .... posting online is NOT trying to do something.

your bird is suffering, and possibly dying .... do something about it

use your brains and get the yellow pages and call ANY VET you can find ... and keep calling

and its NOT NORMAL

its extremly un normal and very severe .... get help immediatly.

call the local animal shelter explain you have no transportation or means to get vet care but that ur bird is dying. they will be at ur house within the hour.

good lord .... and please do not ever ever ever get another bird.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 04:14 AM

well yes this person has done this before

and its truly sick... sociopathic idiot get off the net
Posted By: joandboys

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 05:15 AM

7:25 Posted Emergency
7:38 Put bird in shoe box
7:43 Posted on other topic about birds fighting
8:09 Posted on other topic about birds fighting
8:10 Posted on Off topic area while frantic about her bird here.
8:45 Posted parakeet smiling (apparently looking at bird)
8:45 three posts in the same minute while doing three things:
1.Finding number
2.Dialing number
3.Speaking to vet
8:49 Reported what Vet told her
9:10 Reported bird layed (eggs)Two eggs since bird was put in box 2 hours earlier. 25 minutes after bird was seen smiling and no eggs were mentioned.

Date: 2/16/07 New to forum and stated she just got birds and they are newborns. If we give the benefit of the doubt and say they were 10 weeks old or 12 weeks old that would make them 17 weeks old when they just popped with 2 eggs. (4 months 1 week)
Benefit of the doubt is that she doesn't have any idea how old they are and just thought they were newborns.

Question? why would she go to three other topics and post in the middle of an emergency?
There were 90 posts from this member in two hours and 18 minutes on this emergency.

Make your own conclusion!
Posted By: Azul'sAdmirer

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 05:22 AM

Honestly, I am not sure this is a prank but a confused person with possibly a disability. Good luck.

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 05:40 AM

as i said this person has done this before.

its hard to take someone serious when they are saying their pet is bleeding from the rear end and they duno what to do... common sense ... natural human instinct is GET HELP IMMEDIATLY ... so i mean ... if ur pet is bleeding and dying ... and ur wandering around the internet ... devastated one moment and giddy the next ... yes id agree some sort of disability is a strong possibility ... that or just a ignorant person messin around with people ...
Posted By: joandboys

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 06:50 AM

Bipolar? Real possibility of either prank or inability to deal with situation. Btw poster was better after speaking to one forum member twice.
Posted By: Azul'sAdmirer

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 07:14 AM

Originally Posted By: joandboys
Bipolar? Real possibility of either prank or inability to deal with situation. Btw poster was better after speaking to one forum member twice.

Good point. Almost as if that was a bit of a pasification.
Posted By: PDM

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Kariva
i cant believe i actually read this whole thread......my brain hurts from trying to decipher what this person meant

Same here!
Posted By: PDM

Re: EMERGENCY - 04/07/08 12:32 PM

OK Daisy+Fluffy ~ if you have pets, then you should know where your vet is, have funds available for bills and know which vet is available out of hours.

If your pet is ill ~ you contact your vet.
If it is an emergency, you contact a vet urgently.

This site can give advice and support, but even vets on here cannot see pets or treat pets.

If this is a prank, it's not funny, nor is it in good taste.

If it is genuine, then you should learn more about how to care for your pets ~ you should have been contacting a vet, not posting on a forum.

If any of this story is true, see a vet immediately.
© 2021 Lisa Shea Forum