Lisa Shea

first egg hatched

Posted By: Mira

first egg hatched - 02/26/07 01:44 AM

omg Mimi's 1st egg hatched today just few hours ago and just 15min ago i found a baby when i whent to check on them when i saw it i was screaming lol good thing no one was around to hear me! lmao

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AyEe Y0o

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 01:46 AM

Mira head, I am so proud of them. Look at the little naked butt! Gosh! Congratulations!
Posted By: Stephen

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 01:56 AM

eek That's so exciting! I hope more hatch too!

Have you named this one yet, or are you waiting for feathers/personality?

Are you going to keep him/her? smile

3bud
Posted By: birdfriend

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 02:04 AM

That's so great! Congratulations! laugh
Posted By: Bird Crazy103

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 02:15 AM

wow!! thats so small!!!....

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 02:40 AM

lol well, im keeping them all i just dont know yet how many of them will servive and i do have a huge list of names already i will give them names once their feathers grow

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 02:58 AM

aww!! when they get named....tell us right away!! :p ...lol

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 03:06 AM

lol of course i will

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 03:17 AM

lol..i still cant get over how small they are!!
Posted By: Birdie Menagerie

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 03:30 AM

Oh wow!!! That's sooo exciting!! smile

Wish you had a live webcam we could all watch the babies hatch too. laugh

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 03:42 AM

lol they are even smaller then on the pic i couldnt see it in the nextbox until Mimi moved lol when i looked at them and saw how small they are i really dont know how i will even clean her nestbox im just to scared to even touch them and i wish i could see egg hatch to but i dont think its possable! lol
Posted By: sashakeet1

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 03:56 AM

That is the mos precious thing I've seen in awile! So So cute! Are you planning on hand feeding them, or let the parents raise them. I know it takes alot of time to hand feed, but I think you'll handle thme enogh to have them used to humans. Congratulationss! Please keep us posted when more eggs hatch! laugh
Posted By: chynablue

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 04:03 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! eek laugh eek

Its so gross and so cute at the same time!!! I love it! I'm so jealous!

I would be so scared to touch it for fear of hurting it. You will probably have to clean the box in sections. Clean wherever the babies are not sitting and then wait for them to move.

OMG! It would be so hard to let someone adopt it after seeing it so small and newborn like that! I would keep all the babies forever. I could never be a breeder; I would have a million birds.
Posted By: Coco's Mama

Re: first egg hatched - 02/26/07 04:20 AM

Thats so crazy it 's like cover em up they be naked but so cute but aren't they cold? Do they cry? Are they in pain with no feathers? Ahhh I am so worried and there will be more !!! when can they see?
Posted By: terryluvsgoldens

Re: first egg hatched - 02/27/07 12:54 AM

Congrats. It's so tiny! yet they grow so fast, won't be long now before another one hatches.
Posted By: Plumb_pudding

Re: first egg hatched - 03/01/07 08:55 PM

Originally posted by AyEe Y0o:
Mira head, I am so proud of them. Look at the little naked butt! Gosh! Congratulations!
indeed and a cute one at that! LOL how exciting!
© 2021 Lisa Shea Forum