LisaShea Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Writing the Bible #77398 12/06/04 04:27 PM
Al the Sausage Offline OP
OP Offline
Surely if the bible was written retrospectively, no-one can be too sure about what is "true" or merely speculation and stories.

Re: Writing the Bible #77399 12/09/04 08:41 AM
Lisa Shea Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Well, not only was it written retrospectively, but it was written by different people with different points of view. You can watch any murder trial to see how even people who are trying to tell the truth can sometimes get different versions of a story because of their faulty memories. So if you then say that these apostles were trying to preserve and cherish the memories of the good times, that they might have therefore left out some things or played up some things in their writings.

At least we have different versions so we can compare them to each other, but what we really need is another set of books from neutral observers who have no stake in what was going on ...

Lisa Shea, Owner
Re: Writing the Bible #77400 11/18/06 07:45 PM
T
The Esoterist Offline
T
What if you had a world where only a few people know the truth about the bible but reframes from telling others? Not that they belong to a secret organization but rather if they tell you they would do damage to your soul. So they go placidly to their graves allowing God to do His work.

THE BIBLE is a mathematical masterpiece. If you were handed a book with nothing but numbers in it you would toss it as quickly as it was handed to you. So God has to reach down to human intelligence in order to get individuals to reach up to his intelligence. How is that done?

First the numbers have to be clothed with words so that humans can understand it. But words clothing numbers hides the true meaning of what the text is saying. So the numbers would be esoterically hidden. To convey this missive from God across the ages a very practical and scientific means of communication had to develop from God to reach down into the darkness of the human soul.

The Esoteric Science is coded into the Judeao Christian scriptures through the SEVEN LIBERAL ARTS. The QUADRIVIUM: four mathematical sciences: Arithmetic, Music/Harmony, Geometry, Astronomy/Astrology and the TRIVIUM: three grammatical sciences: Grammar, Rhetoric, Logic/Dialectics.

When the average bible student reads the text he is basically reading a bedtime story because it is a translation of another language by a translator that does not know the Esoteric Science. One mistake in translation and you might as well toss the book because the science is destroyed. This is why Moses and Saint John warned about adding to or taking away from the bible's text. Essentially what comes about from such a document is what we have in the world today. 5000 sects of Christianity and hundreds of translations of the bible: in other words CHAOS.

When the average reader reads the text in the original language, let us say Hebrew or Greek, they are getting only the grammatical aspects of the text. If they do not know how to analyze the sacred scriptures via the SEVEN LIBERAL ARTS all they have is an alleged historical account. Or it could be an epic poem like La Divina Commedia or even about Mickey Mouse. It makes no difference what the surface text is saying. It is the other liberal arts in conjunction with the surface text that gives the bible spiritual meaning.

The sacred scriptures is built from just the first nine numbers: 1-9. More and less are not needed. But from those numbers comes the universe as we know it.

Can the true nature of the bible be known? I say that it can with 100% certainty of what I am talking about.

Originally posted by Al the Sausage:
Surely if the bible was written retrospectively, no-one can be too sure about what is "true" or merely speculation and stories.

Never let another do for you what you can do for yourself.
Re: Writing the Bible #77401 11/18/06 11:32 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
'Can the true nature of the bible be known? I say that it can with 100% certainty of what I am talking about.'[The Esoterist]

I don't deny that I find these ideas interesting and that I think that there may be more to ancient texts ~ especially religious ones ~ than meets the eye. However, without meaning to offend, you must realise that to many people this will sound somewhat far-fetched.

This theory assumes that:
~there is a God
~he wishes to reach down to us
~his message is somehow numerical
~'the numbers have to be clothed with words so that humans can understand it'.
~yet, 'only a few people know the truth about the bible' because 'When the average bible student reads the text he is basically reading a bedtime story because it is a translation of another language by a translator that does not know the Esoteric Science.'

'I say that it can with 100% certainty of what I am talking about.'

You had better explain, then, please, because it it confusing when you say that 'numbers have to be clothed with words so that humans can understand' but still 'only a few people know the truth about the bible' because 'When the average bible student reads the text he is basically reading a bedtime story because it is a translation of another language by a translator that does not know the Esoteric Science.'

Don't these comments contradict each other??? confused smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Re: Writing the Bible #77402 11/19/06 12:11 AM
sketch56 Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
So let't say this is true about numbers, then what is the true side of the numbers within the universe that work together to form the solution?
The creator of the coral garden said something to this years ago, he said he knew the numbers of the universe and then left them for the world to view,scientist have been studying them for years. He also moved 10 ton stone blocks to build a garden and said he new how the piramids were built.

The painter who darws merely by practice and by eye, without reason, is like a mirror which copies everything placed in front of it without being concious of their existence.
Re: Writing the Bible #77403 11/19/06 12:23 AM
sketch56 Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
The secret of the universe onc writen,
7129/6105195
the site for his infomation on bottom of page. Could he have known?

The painter who darws merely by practice and by eye, without reason, is like a mirror which copies everything placed in front of it without being concious of their existence.
Re: Writing the Bible #77404 12/29/06 05:21 PM
A
Alethia Offline
A
Esoterist, It's very interesting that you mention the truth could damage someone's soul. I once had a very good friend who is a fundamentalist Christian. He had a degree in psychology and theology, and I valued his opinion greatly. As I began to unravel the mystery of the Bible, I always consulted with him. From him, I learned that not everyone would like to understand anything more than official church doctrine. We haven't spoken for more than 10 years--since the day we compared the dove descending on Jesus to Isis as a falcon. He was a valued friend.

I was raised by Masons--who taught me no secrets or spooky conspiratorial theories at all--but who did teach me to always do good. It isn't good to destroy men's beliefs. It's good to build them. When we seek God, we should seek what is good.

Think of religion as an esoteric pyramid. It is a prism that diffuses the light of God. If we destroy the pyramid, no one will look at the light--they will try to resurrect the pyramid. Instead, learn how the prism works. Light travels through and angles out in seven directions. If another prism turned upside-down is placed in the path of this separated light, the seven rays will be restored to pure light again.

It's not necessary to destroy. It's much better to build. God created the world in which we live. We are necessarily surrounded by his essence. If religion leads humanity to hate the world God created and to wish for its destruction, more destruction will not be helpful.

Re: Writing the Bible #77405 01/11/07 10:24 PM
C
CrypticSteel Offline
C
and again in order to believe this one must first believe that there is a god.

Re: Writing the Bible #77406 01/15/07 03:06 AM
sketch56 Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
And Crypticsteel, what do you believe in, do you believe in god? You seem to have an answear for everything,perhaps you could share what your about.

Re: Writing the Bible #77407 01/15/07 03:07 PM
C
CrypticSteel Offline
C
This is a bible thread not a CrypticSteel autobiography.

I'm simply saying if one is to believe everything written about god, one would first have to believe that there is a god.

Re: Writing the Bible #77408 01/15/07 03:50 PM
sketch56 Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
Crypticsteel, why didn't you think of this before?

Re: Writing the Bible #77409 01/15/07 04:57 PM
C
CrypticSteel Offline
C
I did think of it before, its exactly what I said in my previous post on this thread. Different wording doesnt change whats being said.

Re: Writing the Bible #77410 01/15/07 08:29 PM
sketch56 Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
So doy you believe in god, Crypt!

Re: Writing the Bible #77411 01/15/07 11:31 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
This topic can now be found here:
http://www.wineintro.com/forum/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000904

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site