Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Okay, now i'm upset! #55728 05/30/06 03:24 AM
Sky&Friends Offline OP
Good Friend
OP Offline
Good Friend
A while ago, I made a post about a girl that lives upstars from me, her name is Summer for any of those who might have read/posted in it.

Yesterday, I was playing with Summer and some of my other friends, we were in the back, behind our apartment building. Anyway, after a bit, Summer's grand mother came to the window not far from us, telling her that se should come in and eat. Summer refused but asked for something else, a ball she got for Easter. Her grand mother came down the back steps, handing the ball to Summer, and saying hi to us.

I was asking her abouit what summer told me about killing a keet she had got by putting it in the cage with ther baby tiel, Angel. Her grand mother said that she was lying, and that they didn't have another bird, and they didn't put anything in the cage with Angel.... This kinda upset me, since Summer was lying about the death of a poor keet, I don't like jokes like that and I actually hit her in the arm for that.

After that, her grendmother went back up stairs to their appartment, to cook some food for the baby. Summer, my other friends and I were playing cath in the back, though I was still pretty ticked off at her for the lie. Aftrr a while of playing, we were going to go in for something to eat, summer called her grandmother to come open the back door for us, she did and looked over at me, saying "I got a bigger bird cage for Angel, i'll give you her old one if you like, I don't need it anymore".

I took the bird cage a littel while later, after she had cleaned it off and stuff, and took it into my house, only to notice something that kind of upset me. The bars were way to bit for a tiel! About an inch apart! I had let the keets out and went to take my shoes off, only to come back and see then inside, though the door was closed, and they couldn't have gotten in anyother way. I actually tried to take them out, but Sky and Pebbles, could fit inbetweent the bars, to get in and out of the cage!

I looked for one good reason why Summer and her grandmother had Angel, a baby tiel, in that cage, her head could easily fit though the bars, since my other tiel, Taaj, who has a kinda large head, could fit his head through them... (his head is bigger and wider than Angel's, so if his could fit through then Angel could have killed herself.)

Here is the link to my other post about when i thought Summer was telling the truth about the poor keet, I don't like her that much, and when i see her tomorrow, I'm going to tell her and her grandmother about the cage, they need to learn more about a cockatiel's need to survive in a cage, as well as its needs for everyday life!...

Link to my other post: Post about a friend...

this is why I dislike people who cannot care for their animals correctly, it's botheirng to me and sometimes fatal for what ever animal.. I think it's reason enough that I don't like her as much any more, since she lies like tha and thinks it's funny, when i'm upset and/or angry because of an innocent life lost because of her lack of resaerched infor mation.. The have a computer! They need to use it!

MY LITTLE ZOO!
Sky, Female Budgie.
Kiwi, Female Budgie.
Pebbles. Male Budgie. NEW ARIVAL!
Tiki, Female Cockatiel.
Taaj, Male Cockatiel.
Peaches, Female Cockatiel.
Moacca, Male Cockatiel.
Mango, Female Lovebird
Re: Okay, now i'm upset! #55729 05/30/06 10:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and she tells you these things because she knows its going to upset you, and then laughs at you behind your back for reacting the way you did. Me, I would find a new friend that respects my feelings and does not use them against me.
as for the cage, that is probably why she gave you that one, they saw the bars were too far apart for the tiel and replaced it. We all learn as we go along here, thats why this site is so important for new owners, I made lots of mistaskes in the beginning and as soon as I realized they were not the best thing for the birdies I changed them. Try to direct your passions for the animals to things you can change, you have a computer, print out Lisa's pages and give them to them. Become involved in your local ASPCA, you will find much more satisfaction for your efforts then trying to knock some sense into those that don't have any.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Summit White als auch Tech Grey
by AllanMajor - 10/06/22 02:04 PM
medieval stained glass dragon
by AllanMajor - 10/05/22 12:17 PM
Health and Behavior Questions.....
by AllanMajor - 10/03/22 02:32 PM
Need To Unplug
by AllanMajor - 09/30/22 12:11 PM
Getting Your Book Published
by AllanMajor - 09/29/22 08:57 AM
CC02 Rubber standard golf club gripes
by WilliamC00 - 09/28/22 02:33 PM
GARDEN FLOWERS
by Daruka - 09/27/22 06:18 PM
God's Court
by leyibop - 09/20/22 08:41 PM
What does this dream mean?
by juniovidx - 09/08/22 12:04 PM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site