Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mangu sat on my shoulder today....WOW!! #55425 05/26/06 02:22 PM
richa Offline OP
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
this is a first...Mangu sat on my shoulder today!! I was repairing one of his fav toys and he just flew on my shoulder and perched there for a good 10-12 min..was very considerate of him as we took some pics as well..if you could just remind me how to post them here I would love to share them with all of you..........

Thanks and Best
Richa
Re: Mangu sat on my shoulder today....WOW!! #55426 05/26/06 05:13 PM
Cristina Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
Awe! Congrats Richa!

I'm so happy for you!

With the pictures, you can load the pics onto your computer. Then go to photobucket and load them there. Once the pics are loaded, there are 3 boxes underneath the picture. Just copy and paste the IMG link onto your post and the pic should appear. Good luck and I cannot wait to see some pics!

"You never stop loving someone, you just learn to live without them"
Re: Mangu sat on my shoulder today....WOW!! [Re: richa] #436155 07/01/22 04:31 PM
G
Garry sig Offline
G
everyone watches TV Associate in Nursingd serials, however writing got to be wise as collegepaper.org reviews this computer share with students. Its not that one issue happen for anybody but you'll clearly management it with facilitate of somebody who may well be a ton of into this Associate in Nursing https://www.rushessay.com/laboratory_report.php having an honest quantity of knowledge though therefore you wish to find out from proofreading services on-line to make things work for you what's a lot of could ne'er been wired for any temporary reason

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Baby Parakeet still frozen in place after 3 weeks
by PaulWunsch - 07/28/22 06:06 AM
Tips for DTF printing
by textekprinter - 07/21/22 07:14 AM
Expert NFL Survivor Pool Advice Tips Picks Week 5
by John Short, Jr - 07/18/22 07:13 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site