Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
i must say #54797 05/19/06 08:05 PM
sbdp16 Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
NOw htis might just sound liek all the other posts that people have seen in the last week but i must say what i need to say. To all the people that are considered "NEWBIES". First of all the ones that have been one this site forever are only trying to help you not hurt you in anyway. This site is my favorite..and i love hearing about everyones keets. PLEASE STOP WITH THE NONSENSE!! If you are going to be here and ask for their help then why do you have to lash back and say their are being rude...they are tellign you the truth and helping you with the problem. I can speak for all and say that none of us want ANYTHING to happen to your keets. So they try to help and tell you what you mgiht be doing wrong and tell you things that maybe you should do. Would you want your keet to get ill or die becasue you were doing something wrong/ NONE OF USE DO!! so let these people tell you what they think and accept it. People are leaving the site.. people that have first of all inspired me to even get a keet. People who have helped me since day one. If you guys really want to hear from people who know what they are talking about and CARE SO MUCH FOR KEETS cant you see what it is doing...it is fustrating to come on and see someone leaving the site, everyone at one time needs advice..right? THIS IS ACTUALLY GETTING WAY TO OUT OF CONTROL. it actually seems immature for people to say they are being rude or critizing them..uggggghhh. Just i please ask you STOP WITH THE NONSENSE. LETS LOVE PARAKEETS AGAIN. instead of dealing with this.I just want it all to stop. For the sake of this great site. ---<3!!

Ask it will be given to you seek and you will find knock and the door will be opened to you.For everyone who asks receives he who seeks finds and to him who knocks the door will be opened Matthew7,7-8
Re: i must say #54798 05/19/06 08:13 PM
A
AyEe Y0o Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
A
Sbdp, we need more newbies like you to help us old hands in helping to make this Forum a better place!

I think newbies like you and us old hands to protect this Forum... fomr any none sense that could occur in the Forum...

Let's all be the White cells, and heal the Forum's wounds, and fight off any germs that are preventing our Forum from healing..

Thanks again! 0=]

Oh bud, PM me if you have anything to ask me.

Re: i must say #54799 05/19/06 08:21 PM
sbdp16 Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
thanks aye! i just want this place happy again. I love this place adn would do anything to make it stay. for the last 6-7 months i have had people like you help me with everything. and even before when i was thinking about parakeets,long time, i have never posted anythgn until i got a keet and still felt the love of this place. smile SBDP.

Ask it will be given to you seek and you will find knock and the door will be opened to you.For everyone who asks receives he who seeks finds and to him who knocks the door will be opened Matthew7,7-8
Re: i must say #54800 05/19/06 08:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ya know what...as sad as it is, I believe almost EVERY single forum on the internet has this issue at one time or another. It's just what happens when you get folks from all walks of life together, sharing opinions. There's no need to let it get out of hand though. I've been on the "net" for about ten years now, and I think it's happened in every chat room or message board forum I've ever been a part of. Seems like there is always a 'bad egg' in the basket, no matter what site it is. But with positive folks like Aye Y0o (and others) around, we can keep this site what it was intended to be....a happy, helpful place to learn about keet care and ownership and to share our experiences.

Re: i must say #54801 05/19/06 09:06 PM
sbdp16 Offline OP
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
sometimes do you think about the guests who come here and see all this "JUNK." or what ever you want to call it. I am afraid they wont want to join and tell us about their keets. frown --just a thought-<3!!

Re: i must say #54802 05/20/06 12:20 AM
dailey929 Offline
Companion
Companion
well i have been making myself not comment on any of these types of posts today...but i have to say, i still dont think its right to be disrespectful to someone...under the pretense of trying to help or not...

there is still something called common courtesy, compassion and respect for fellow humans that i choose to still believe in...

everyone has a right to be treated in a respectful manner...

Re: i must say #54803 05/20/06 12:25 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, I think it's fine to disagree with something someone else does - but advice will be accepted more easily if posts are polite. There is a rule on this forum about insulting others.

This is yet another thread on the same subject. It seems that everyone wants this to be a friendly happy forum. The answer is for everyone to be friendly and polite at all times.

Criticism is fine, but should always be positive and polite. smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Summit White als auch Tech Grey
by AllanMajor - 10/06/22 02:04 PM
medieval stained glass dragon
by AllanMajor - 10/05/22 12:17 PM
Health and Behavior Questions.....
by AllanMajor - 10/03/22 02:32 PM
Need To Unplug
by AllanMajor - 09/30/22 12:11 PM
Getting Your Book Published
by AllanMajor - 09/29/22 08:57 AM
CC02 Rubber standard golf club gripes
by WilliamC00 - 09/28/22 02:33 PM
GARDEN FLOWERS
by Daruka - 09/27/22 06:18 PM
God's Court
by leyibop - 09/20/22 08:41 PM
What does this dream mean?
by juniovidx - 09/08/22 12:04 PM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site