Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hands on the table #76848 11/07/04 06:50 PM
J
jules Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hello, WOW Lisa what a fantastic web site. I read the Da Vinci Code on my honeymoon last month (my husband was poorly the last 3 days!), I have been on your web sites for the last 6 hours, fab Sunday afternoon reading. I was studying the painting of the Last Supper by the unknown artist as it's clearer and have noticed that two of the hands on the table are incorrect. Firstly, Thomas (on the right of Jesus) is holding his right hand up and his left hand is on the table - but if you look at the hand its actually a "right" hand, look at where the thumb is. Secondly, if you look at the chap on the very left of the painting his left hand is on the 3rd person along (must have very long arms to stretch that far!) but his right hand is on the table - but it's actually a left hand - again look at the thumb. Why would the artist paint two of the hands incorrectly? what do you think? Also don't you think the guy (I think 3rd one in) looks like a woman too? in the original Leonardo painting he looks female. I do not believe in JC, the bible, the Garden of Eden or any of it. I've read much about religion over the years and I think we should abolish organised religion and MAKE PEOPLE THINK FOR THEMSELVES! We are all individuals and as such should organise our own lives. I agree that we should all act in a certain manner like being nice to each other, helping other out etc but not the stuff that makes people having the rules they live by dictated to them by a book or a guy in a church. I believe if JC had walked upon this earth and was the son of God then he wouldn't want people to go to a church to contact their God but to speak with him wherever you are on His Earth. I am a LEO and have always been rather strong minded, I love the Sun and truly believe that the Sun is God - that is if you NEED a God to believe in/pray to, personally I don't, but it makes more sense to me, the Sun is the life force we cannot live without. I believe we all have souls and that that soul is a ball of pure energy and when our bodies die that ball of energy is drawn back to it's original source, the Sun, we all know that the Sun is a massive ball of energy.
Lastly, isn't it possible that one of the disiples was gay? or would the church not allow this to come out then they wouldn't be able to decimate the gay society in the way they do now (and yet priests seem to be able to get away with buggering young choir boys!).
Thanks for reading this. jx

Re: Hands on the table #76849 11/09/04 12:19 AM
T
they that sow in tears reap joy Offline
T
There should also be a distended arm, with a dagger in it's hand. Is it there and I just didn't see it?

the Da Vinci fanatic
Re: Hands on the table [Re: they that sow in tears reap joy] #432135 01/23/21 08:39 PM
E
EVA21SA Offline
E
. I believe we all have souls and that that soul is a ball of pure energy and when our bodies die that ball of energy is drawn back to it's original source, the Sun, we all know that the Sun is a massive ball of energy.
Lastly, isn't it possible that one of the disiples was gay? or would the church not allow this to come out then they wouldn't be able to decimate the gay society in the way they do now (and yet priests seem to be able to get away with buggering young choir boys!).
Thanks for reading this. jx

Re: Hands on the table [Re: jules] #432136 01/24/21 08:07 AM
E
EVA21SA Offline
E
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
GARDEN FLOWERS
by ronyb - 02/24/21 12:51 PM
Yoga
by chandkumar3g - 02/04/21 02:58 PM
A Scanner Darkly!!
by EVA21SA - 02/01/21 09:45 AM
Policing
by EVA21SA - 01/31/21 08:28 AM
How many bullets?
by EVA21SA - 01/31/21 08:17 AM
Across the River is FREE
by EVA21SA - 01/29/21 09:04 AM
War and Fashion
by EVA21SA - 01/29/21 08:54 AM
Origami flower bouquets
by EVA21SA - 01/28/21 09:05 AM
NBA 2K21 unskippable ads"will probably be repaired
by Dingbest - 01/26/21 01:30 AM
So the jist of this ; Get CCB and recharge chaotic
by Dingbest - 01/26/21 01:29 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site