I am new to the forum and I have posted a new topic but it was disappeared
I did something wrong I guess
I have brought a new hand fed baby budgie - who is now 1.5 weeks with us and he is now 9+ weeks old approx.
I have a few questions and if you can help me answering and giving me your advises I will appreciate a lot.
1. He is already 1.5 weeks here but he is not moving a lot. I put a cotton wreath in the cage and he spend all the time not moving on the top of the wreast. Right now I decided to remove it and he seems to be more active, but maybe it is just my idea. I really don't know if I have to remove it or leave it in the cage.
2. He is not very vocalizing, just when I put music that he seems to like and a lot when I put water in the kitchen. I think he used to leave in the kitchen in breeder's house. When he hear that water sound and when i wash dishes he start to chirping and signing
but otherwise he is very very calm. and I am worry
3. He lets me touch him on the tummy and touch his beck, but he doesn't want to sit on my hand. Only if I have millet on it. otherwise he is moving away. With millet he jumps and eats normally from my hand
4. he doens't want to eat any veggies or fruits. He is completely moving away when I offer him.
5. When I gave him bath the first time he seems to be happy. Now he doesn't want it and move away
6. When I come to see him and talk to him he starts to turn him head to hear and seems to be interested when I say Pretty bird, and he opens his mouth, not as large as when he is yawning but larger then he is grinding with his beck. Why it is ? is it ok ? Nothing wrong with him ?
Please help me with all you advises
thank you very much !!!!