LisaShea Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: What do you love most about Parakeets? [Re: kksuns] #424097 07/11/12 09:49 PM
Pineapple Offline
Originally Posted By: kksuns
LOL I love that poofy lil wiggle they do too. Aligning all those feathers smile

Yay! Another poofy lil wiggle fan laugh

Re: What do you love most about Parakeets? [Re: Silver223] #424098 07/11/12 10:13 PM
G
georgepenn Offline
G
I Love poofy and kisses they give ahhh!! I love keets

Re: What do you love most about Parakeets? [Re: georgepenn] #424099 07/11/12 11:01 PM
Pineapple Offline
Originally Posted By: georgepenn
I Love poofy and kisses they give ahhh!! I love keets
Mine don't give kisses :c

Re: What do you love most about Parakeets? [Re: Silver223] #424109 07/12/12 06:16 PM
G
georgepenn Offline
G
My old ones did she died:( my new one lets me kiss him lol he wont kiss me just yet his new and a baby im so excited tho im gtting a lovebird!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What do you love most about Parakeets? [Re: Silver223] #424110 07/12/12 06:20 PM
G
georgepenn Offline
G
Whats an awsome trick to teach a keet. Mine runs threw a tube flys to my shoulder after for a treat!!!!

Re: What do you love most about Parakeets? [Re: Silver223] #424111 07/12/12 09:05 PM
I
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I
do u mean a actual love bird...or your keet is a lovey bird laugh

if you are getting a love bird you cant cage or let them out together the lovebird will litterally bully the keet and if given a chance bite its toes off...they are more destructive and noisey too so you know...cute lil buggers but a entirely different bird than a keet

Re: What do you love most about Parakeets? [Re: illusive Fantasy] #424114 07/14/12 03:20 PM
Pineapple Offline
The love bird would try and bite off the toes?! That is so terrible D:

Re: What do you love most about Parakeets? [Re: Silver223] #424118 07/15/12 12:13 PM
Lane Lester Offline
Companion
Companion
It's enjoyable to read what others appreciate about their birds.

I love the variety of sounds (I won't call them all songs) that Billie makes. I enjoy the two sounds she's taught me and that we can exchange. I don't know of any human sounds I want her repeating endlessly. :-)

Considering the volume she sometimes reaches, I'm glad I didn't get that sun conure I had my eyes on.

I'm fascinated by the sounds that seem to express emotion, although I'm clueless what could be causing them.

It's interesting that she knows where she wants her toys located, and if I move them, she doesn't rest until she has them back where they "belong."

Oh, yes, I also love that she enjoys getting out on her porches and climbing around, yet shows no interest in flying out into the room. I've decided it's not so bad to have all the poop in a limited area.

Lane

Last edited by Lane Lester; 07/15/12 12:16 PM.

Billie's Buddy
Re: What do you love most about Parakeets? [Re: Silver223] #424196 07/28/12 04:32 PM
B
bleeblee Offline
B
I would either say their cute little bodies, or the little, different personalities that they all have! No two are alike! They also come in wonderful colors and it's fun to watch them bob around and play with their toys. They also have beautiful chirping.
Haha not much of a single favorite thing, but I love parakeets!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site