LisaShea Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Poor Little Popo Chan Back from the Vet Again! [Re: Tanaka] #417679 09/07/11 02:08 AM
I
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I
yahh but she was gonna ask about it all...not that i think there is any specific reasons sometimes for a abcess except the obvious that there is a foreign object that somehow lodges itself to something and then BANG.

Re: Poor Little Popo Chan Back from the Vet Again! [Re: kksuns] #417704 09/07/11 05:23 PM
Tanaka Offline OP
Long Time Friend
OP Offline
Long Time Friend
[size:11pt][b] Hello everyone! :) Thank you for all your concern for my baby girl Popo Chan. She’s been given five doses of her antibiotic at this point & surprisingly, there is already some visual improvement. Not a lot. But it does look promising. :) I hope you’ll all be patient with me. It has become much harder for me to find free time these days to sit down at my computer for “play” rather than “work.” Now, I am commuting over 4 hours a day to & from work, so I am finding less and less time to “play” and do the things I like to do. :crazy: I basically leave home at 8:30am and get home at 10:30pm. It’s been pretty grueling work. I’m in the process of training Dango Chan to fix me a hot bath and prepare me a hot meal for when I get home at night (using non Teflon pans of course!). . . But the training has stalled at poop on my shoulder & seeds on the floor. Go figure. Maybe I can teach him to just crack me a beer & turn on the CD player. You think? ;) Anyhow, here’s a picture of the medicine Popo Chan is getting now. I thought it was pretty cute & wanted to share.[/b][/size] [img]http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n337/Guregoreo/med01.jpg[/img] [size:11pt][b]She gets a couple of drops of this twice a day, although the vet made it look a lot easier to do than it is! The poor girl needs a gentle dabbing with a tissue when I’m through. She’s going to be a sticky little mess by the end of two weeks! :o Thanks again for everyone’s comments & advice![/b][/size] :grin:

Peace & Happiness
Re: Poor Little Popo Chan Back from the Vet Again! [Re: Tanaka] #417707 09/07/11 08:41 PM
I
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I
just use a cue tip dipped in warm water to wash the stickness off...works well...

the color of that med reminds me of omoxycillin

Re: Poor Little Popo Chan Back from the Vet Again! [Re: Tanaka] #417717 09/08/11 11:01 AM
K
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
K
yeah yea..I guess you are forgiven for not being here 24/7 Tanaka. Four hour commute to work every day has to really take its toll. You've been doing it for quite some time now if I remember right.
How do you find any ME time??
Glad to hear that Popo Chan's abcess seems to be getting smaller. Good that you can see a difference already since it's only been a couple days on the antibiotic.

That stuff does look like amoxycillin. The stuff the kids had to take when they were young. After hearing that it supposedly doesn't taste too bad, I bet that is what it is.

You train those 2 to crack you a beer and turn the cd player on Tanaka and I best be seeing it on youtube! lol

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
NEW YEARS WISHES
by EVA21SA - 10/16/20 08:42 AM
The "Beloved Disciple" - Was Not Mary Magdalene
by EVA21SA - 10/10/20 07:50 AM
nike air max2 light blanche
by yj80m3rx - 10/10/20 06:53 AM
nike air max2 light schwarz
by yj80m3rx - 10/10/20 06:42 AM
Frankie is sick again
by Tally - 09/28/20 09:13 PM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site