Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
a new "little" friend #392130 12/27/09 02:24 AM
guess what? Offline OP
Great Friend
OP Offline
Great Friend
We went to a local store called backyard treasures. Its a really great place all thier birds are very tamed. They hade one lone english baby budgie in a cage by himself. he seemed fine not sick just wimpy. Hes Hudge! like a size and a half bigger than Still Alive. Hes only 8 weeks old too. He was playing near the front of the cage and he let me poke his belly through the bars. I knew he was going to be ours. It only took him a day to stop being a staue around us. His name is Behemoth Blue. He looks a little akward perching on some of the toys in his for now cage. I'll be sure to post some pics of him soon. wish us luck.

Re: a new "little" friend [Re: guess what?] #392134 12/27/09 03:25 AM
JeanneM Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
How exciting that is to bring home a new little guy. I was at the pet store today and simply was awed by two beautiful keets. They looked like two mountain peaks. Both a deep blue with lots of white tufts on head and under the chin. Then they were adorned with lots of deep black points, just so pretty. But I took a deep breath and walked away. I need to keep my wits about me when browsing in the pet store.

JeanneM

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Growing my own greens for my birds question
by LA-Birds - 09/24/21 10:17 PM
Make sure you have a solid business plan
by allenlu - 09/24/21 05:51 AM
nike pg 5 white sale
by allenlu - 09/24/21 02:31 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site