Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
got milk? #391633 12/16/09 12:00 PM
guess what? Offline OP
Great Friend
OP Offline
Great Friend
I don’t remember almost any of the dream except for this one part: I was trying to serve my husband and his friends some chocolate milk, but every time I poured the milk into glasses it disappeared, I went through two gallons of milk before my husband stormed in the kitchen demanding the chocolate milk. we start yelling at each other and I tell him that he should pour it and see what happens but he refused and didn’t believe me about what was happening and thought that I was pouring it down the drain. it was really frustrating. when I woke up form the dream I almost felt like smacking him in the arm. but of course I didn’t.

Re: got milk? [Re: guess what?] #391636 12/16/09 03:46 PM
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
Guess What - I have no clue about your dream but I have to share an experience I had. I was dreaming that my husband (at the time, now ex) was cheating on me and I caught him. When I woke up I was so mad that I hit him, and I think pretty hard. Well he was sound asleep and came up swinging, hit me quite by accident. Well I cried, he appoligized, even though it was me who woke him up from a sound sleep with a pretty hard smack.

Re: got milk? [Re: BLR] #392432 12/31/09 10:54 AM
Lisa Shea Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
It does seem a little unfair to physically hit someone for something that happened in a dream! smile

My sister's ex husband had a dream that someone was invading the house and threatening the family, and he woke up swinging his fist. It took him a second or two to realize it was my sister there and not an evil attacker. Luckily he realized it in time, but it's scary. My boyfriend is very strong and could easily overpower me, and he sleeps very soundly. If he woke with some sort of a fear / attack thing strong in his mind, I would have to hope he snapped out of it really quickly.

Lisa Shea, Owner

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Growing my own greens for my birds question
by LA-Birds - 09/24/21 10:17 PM
Make sure you have a solid business plan
by allenlu - 09/24/21 05:51 AM
nike pg 5 white sale
by allenlu - 09/24/21 02:31 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site