Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Awww, puddles is so neat #382729 09/04/09 05:34 PM
Puds Offline OP
Long Time Friend
OP Offline
Long Time Friend
yeah, i know you may be thinking "oh my not another Puddles story!"

But i really cannot help it. Today last hour puddles fell asleep on my lap, tucked up against my stomach! She was so warm and so fluffy! i could feel her leaning so softly against my stomach. Every little breath was felt, little chirpy noises heard. then after 20 minuts of that, she flew to her cage, got a drink and then flew back on to me. She then jumped to my computer, where she sat and looked at me like "yeah, now what!!!"

I started to type this message and every key i slowly hit, she went after the key and bit it. Almost like together, we attacked that key. I told her "no," and gave her a chewy toy. "chew on that" she did, then sat down at the corner, almost like "i will stay away from the action"

Then she flew to my bag of nerds. The wonka candy! i eat so many i place the bulk boxes in a bag. WHile i play with the Pudders i also, everynow and again eat a nerd or two. I guess the bag of pretty colors are around often, she jumped on the plastic bag and opened beak wide, and tried to pick up a nerd...yeah it was cute! she cannot get through the resealable 3 layer freezer bag i keep them in, so i just took them, and placed then where she cannot reach. she then settled down by my hand, and started to rub her head all over my pinky! (awww!)....but i have to move to hit shift! LOL

I may change my name from carly jo...to just one of Puddles flock. she makes me feel so proud, and happy. This must be what its like when a mother hears her child recite the alphabet all alone!

New pics soon smile
Re: Awww, puddles is so neat [Re: Puds] #382731 09/04/09 05:40 PM
P
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P
Awwww -- that's a wonderful Puddles story, Ms. Just One of Puddles' Flock! smile She sounds like such a little cuddle-boo.

Re: Awww, puddles is so neat [Re: Puds] #382732 09/04/09 05:42 PM
Kirby&Yoshi Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
That sounds so adorable smile It sounds like you guys have a very close bond.

Re: Awww, puddles is so neat [Re: Kirby&Yoshi] #382845 09/05/09 01:07 AM
B
baby blue Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
that is a bond that is rare and very special... treasure it!
(and take lots of pics!!!! :))

baby blue
Re: Awww, puddles is so neat [Re: baby blue] #382854 09/05/09 01:39 AM
val313 Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
aW! She loves you lots. That is a wonderful feeling. They are sweet little creatures.

RIP Peeps
Re: Awww, puddles is so neat [Re: val313] #382857 09/05/09 01:43 AM
L
Luvanimalsdearly Offline
Good Friend
Good Friend
L
How sweet! Such little birds but they bring us so much joy

Re: Awww, puddles is so neat [Re: val313] #382860 09/05/09 01:47 AM
K
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
K
awww that is just soo sweet. You are so lucky to have a little cuddle bug smile I love to hear Puddles stories. She's such a little character.
I was just thinking, if she's so interested in your bag of nerds..maybe she would like to play with pony beads, or ones that are a bit bigger than the average sized ones?

Re: Awww, puddles is so neat [Re: kksuns] #382866 09/05/09 02:03 AM
*helwa*
Unregistered
*helwa*
Unregistered
what a sweet little birdy she is !!!

Re: Awww, puddles is so neat [Re: kksuns] #382869 09/05/09 02:07 AM
Puds Offline OP
Long Time Friend
OP Offline
Long Time Friend
Baby blue today i got pictures of her on my finger. Yes she is still fearing my finger ??? but will go on my arm hand leg, but not finger. Anyway we are working on it. Justin got some great pictures, and cute too! LOL she has loads of millet pieces around her. She gets so scared on my finger, its a wonder if i will ever be able to finger train her. Maybe i will need to have my perch where i go! she flies from across the room to get on her perch (gotta hide it if you move it LOL)

I really cherish what our relationship is developing into. She trusts more every day, its so rewarding! She lets me touch her side, and tummy. I was shocked that she lets me do that! as long as i do not make a perch with my finger i can pet her. Maybe in the very beginning i messed up, did something wrong and terrefied her of my "perch finger" Or maybe she remembers that time she fell off! (hmmm maybe!)

Kksuns she LOVES pony beads. I bought some that have glitter trapped in the coating, as well as glow in the dark ones. A few years ago i was able to find a kit that had little shapes and animals. I made her a toy, that has cherries all over it, another with my hero (hello kitty) and one with a plane, a helicopter and a bird. I put them on the tops of ladders, and on her toys. She loves to click them back and fourth...but mainly loves to spin them. She also prefers pinks and reds. Power to the PONY!

If 3 months ago you would tell me this is what i would be doing with my Puddles, i would scoff and say "i will still be perch training that mega bitter!" She still bites, but only when i do the perch finger!

New pics soon smile
Re: Awww, puddles is so neat [Re: Puds] #382879 09/05/09 02:58 AM
_
___JA Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
_
Aww how sweet!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
Statue of Liberty Co-opted by Christians
by dfdchgf - 05/18/22 12:04 PM
Architecture photography challeng
by latinkaone - 05/16/22 09:30 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site