Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: SPIDER!!! Ahhh!!!! [Re: baby blue] #379233 08/08/09 02:51 PM
K
kksuns Offline OP
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
K
ROFL val, knew it was getting too big when it started casting a shadow! haha eeeww
I will definitely remember NEVER to stomp a spider that is hauling around an eggs sac! OMG!!! No exploding egg sacs for me! uh uh NO WAY!! I did have to laugh tho picturing your Dad standing there laughing like a loon as all these baby spiders were scrambling all over your shoe. Talk about heebie jeebie dance! *more goose bumps

Charlett, your poor daughter! I can't even imagine waking up to a bed full of spiders! OMG Traumatized for life!

baby blue, as much as I hate the creepy crawly things I probably would have been fascinated watching it suck the juices outa that bug. I know, I am soo weird! LOL wrapped the next one up for a midnight snack! hehe
Can't wait to see pics-altho I will probably be peeking at them thru my fingers if ya know what i mean. LOL

Re: SPIDER!!! Ahhh!!!! [Re: kksuns] #379253 08/08/09 05:03 PM
SweetBirdies Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
Originally Posted By: kksuns

Can't wait to see pics-altho I will probably be peeking at them thru my fingers if ya know what i mean. LOL

just have to LOL at that one. i can see you doing that too. FUNNNNYYY!!

Bella
Re: SPIDER!!! Ahhh!!!! [Re: SweetBirdies] #379285 08/08/09 09:33 PM
Charlett Offline
Friend
Friend
I felt so sorry for her. Shes 19 now and still hates them, esp the little ones. Its wierd because we have a tarantula named Harry and shes not afraid of her at all but when she sees little spiders she just freaks and squashes them. She says she still remembers the feeling of them crawling on her skin.

Harry the tarantula we have had for almost 7 years and one day my husband and I were sitting on the couch watching tv and the cat knocked off the cage and Harry was out and on the floor. My husband who is 6'2 and 200 pounds pushed me to the side, had his shoes on and was on the other side of the room so fast and I hadnt even gotten off the couch yet. I told him I had never seen anyone move as fast as he did. It was so funny. Now I tease him and say if I ever want him to get up and do something Im gonna have to put the tarantula on the floor to get him moving. Of course he doesnt find this story as funny as I do.

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.-- Marie Curie
Re: SPIDER!!! Ahhh!!!! [Re: kksuns] #379291 08/08/09 10:37 PM
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
kksums - just so you know, when you get an exploding spider is after the eggs hatch and the babies are riding on moms back. Soooo, look really close before you stomp, expecially if it is big and has long legs.

Re: SPIDER!!! Ahhh!!!! [Re: BLR] #379292 08/08/09 10:57 PM
G
Gueralita Offline
G
My dad's house is infested with Brown Recluses. eek We've gotten 3 exterminators in here over the past few years and they go away but come back. I'm amazed that neither of us has gotten bit yet.
One time I was drying my hair with a towel and my dad happened to walk by and then he SNATCHED that towel out of my hands and proceeded to stomp on it. I had no idea what was going on, but it was a Brown Recluse on the towel.

Re: SPIDER!!! Ahhh!!!! [Re: Charlett] #379293 08/08/09 11:24 PM
B
baby blue Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
lets see what happend here?
unfortunately, we lost the ones of the fang prints and blood spots from her mandibles. the kids call her "the queen of darkness"!

baby blue
Re: SPIDER!!! Ahhh!!!! [Re: baby blue] #379294 08/08/09 11:25 PM
B
baby blue Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
brown recluce are nasty little critters, glad to have the wolf and cat spiders rather than them !!

Last edited by baby blue; 08/08/09 11:26 PM.

baby blue
Re: SPIDER!!! Ahhh!!!! [Re: baby blue] #379295 08/08/09 11:35 PM
G
Gueralita Offline
G
1- That spider looks like a cracker.

2- That spider is SCARY!!!!

Re: SPIDER!!! Ahhh!!!! [Re: Gueralita] #379296 08/09/09 12:06 AM
K
kksuns Offline OP
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
K
O...M...G!!!!!! I think is the CREEPIEST spider i have ever seen!! I've seen some pretty weird looking spiders in berry patches and stuff in my time but THAT is creeeepy! LOL Very interesting but ewwww. And you had it on your hand and up ur arm! You are one brave lady! LOL Crazy..but brave :)or...you just have a screw lose. LOL

LOL Gueralita! It DOES look like a cracker! That was my first thought too. haha Then I saw the HAIRY legs and the HAIRY "cracker".
SHREEEIIIIKKKK!!!
Better than a brown recluse tho i guess. Geesh how do you sleep at night?

Re: SPIDER!!! Ahhh!!!! [Re: kksuns] #379299 08/09/09 12:24 AM
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
WOW what a neat looking spider. Outside my garage door there was a huge Yellow and black spider that spun her web every night and then gathered it back up in the morning. The web was the most beautiful piece of craftsmanship I have ever seen. Some of the mornings it had dew on it and looked like jewels on a veil.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
How to write an essay in German
by bethyy - 08/13/22 07:01 AM
So the jist of this ; Get CCB and recharge chaotic
by williamN - 08/06/22 11:23 AM
Baby Parakeet still frozen in place after 3 weeks
by PaulWunsch - 07/28/22 06:06 AM
Tips for DTF printing
by textekprinter - 07/21/22 07:14 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site