Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Dear "____" (A rant thread) [Re: Kirby&Yoshi] #362124 04/21/09 03:10 AM
B
baby blue Offline
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
give 'er xxxx kirby!!! remember, this is comming from an "old lady" who has been in the same leaky boat... don't be ANYBODY'S doormat. i wish i had the self confidence you are showing. (then and now) you are wonderful because you are you! you are mountains above the rest because you don't let it get you down AND because you obviously are not lowering yourself to their level. keep in school, keep up the good work and most of all...KEEP SMILING!!
ps: i have discovered over the years, if someone is nasty to you, be nice back. it really rots their socks. if that doesn't work, tell them to "pull their lip over their head and swallow" you'll get a good laugh at their expressions as their little brains try to figure out ir it was a complement or not!
good job!!!

Last edited by PDM; 05/23/09 04:14 PM.

baby blue
Re: Dear "____" (A rant thread) [Re: guess what?] #362129 04/21/09 03:48 AM
tweetymom Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
Okay FastFood. You may LYAO but, WHAT IS THAT? Is it a live thing? It is precious but what is it? Please answer back cuz I,m really wondering and racking my brain here!!

Dinah, Tweetymom

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin
Re: Dear "____" (A rant thread) [Re: tweetymom] #362136 04/21/09 04:10 AM
J
Jaycee Offline
Regular
Regular
J
Dear Four wheel drive owners… Why do you constantly think you can commandeer all the parking spaces in the shopping centre? With your large bull bars and oversized selves squeezed into a car bays intended for something smaller. I have had countless near misses because I can’t see around them just to get out of a car park. Why do they always seem to be driven by small statured people who can’t see over the dashboard? I am sick and tired of returning to my car after shopping to find a four wheel drive crammed into the car bay beside me leaving me VERY little room to access my own vehicle and then to find the paint chipped of the door or ANOTHER dent in my car because of their negligence. It's costing me afortune in repairs ,and believe me with the weight of those doors where not talking minor dents here.. I think four wheel drives should be banned to there own secluded area of shopping centre car parks where the bays can be made a bit wider so they can fit, instead of them squashing themselves in with smaller vehicles and not giving a hoot if they damage someone else’s property. Actually I really think they should be banned from the city and suburban shopping centres altogether….For heavens sakes they were built for roughing it out in the bush not for every day use in suburbia. Good lord I detest four wheel drives with a passion… rant over..

Got any more mum?
Re: Dear "____" (A rant thread) [Re: Jaycee] #362139 04/21/09 04:20 AM
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
Originally Posted By: Jaycee
.For heavens sakes they were built for roughing it out in the bush not for every day use in suburbia.
Absolutely! Like the U.S.'s Sport-Utility Vehicles --- what sport? Going to the mall? frown

Re: Dear "____" (A rant thread) [Re: ] #362164 04/21/09 06:00 AM
Chocoemilk Offline
Friend
Friend
Hahaha Completely agree with Jaycee and Mom!
Also those vehicles waste such a high amount of gasoline! That's terrible for everyone, including the owners! (and gas manufacturers too. Since they will ran out of product to sell faster, so have to invest more on research for tomorrow's energy in a shorter period of time!).
My family has one but it's used on weekends when my parents go out of the city, or for shopping groceries for 3 weeks, it's not a 4WD though, just and old Honda CRV.
Good luck everyone with their rants!
Here I go with mine.

Dear Cantor,
Please get well soon, Everyone misses you at home, Mozart most of all. I just hope you are getting better with every hour that passes. I love you.
I send you kisses and funny noises.
Sincerely,
Mozart & Me

~*¡Pericos!*~
Re: Dear "____" (A rant thread) [Re: Chocoemilk] #362165 04/21/09 06:30 AM
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
Dear Tic Tacs,

Why are you so addictive and tiny so I want more of you? I can never just stop at one or 5 or even 10, Please stop being so tasty to me soon because even though your only 2 calories each...I have had enough of you to equal about 2000 and I really don't want that on my concience lol

Feeling inconstant would drive me insane, Flesh, to blood, to bone my love, twisted...Is It Real?
Re: Dear "____" (A rant thread) [Re: CassandraM_89] #367365 05/20/09 03:59 PM
Puds Offline
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
Dear MY BIRD! (puddles)

Why do you not want to sit on my finger? Its been in your cage for days on end! I feed you, I water you and I give you millet. I think I can be trusted, but what did i do thats so wrong? My finger is sturdy, i moisturize, and i have trimmed my nails off for you! There is a little bit of peanut butter, if you care to hop on and try some. I play your favotrite song, but you stay stong on your perch! If i stay for a long time you just turn around! I love you puddles, i hope some day (soon!) you find that i am a good girl, and i can be your best friend!

Your mommy

Carly Jo

New pics soon smile
Re: Dear "____" (A rant thread) [Re: Puds] #368630 05/25/09 07:42 AM
C
Caninerz Offline
Companion
Companion
C
LoL KassieM! I agree with you. Tic Tacs are SO addicting!

RIP Bloo (September 29, 2009)
RIP Sodapop (August 26, 2010)
Re: Dear "____" (A rant thread) [Re: Caninerz] #368632 05/25/09 07:56 AM
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
wink

Feeling inconstant would drive me insane, Flesh, to blood, to bone my love, twisted...Is It Real?
Re: Dear "____" (A rant thread) [Re: CassandraM_89] #368649 05/25/09 02:15 PM
Babies and Birds Offline
Friend
Friend
Does it have to be objects or can it be hubbies too? wink LOL

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
How Tire Shredders Affect Our Climate
by allenlu - 12/28/21 06:18 AM
Modafinil 200mg Tablet: Provigil Uses, Dosage
by modafinilxpills - 12/27/21 07:16 AM
Three babies!
by Lanapo - 12/24/21 11:55 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site