Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Me? aTroll? #367476 05/20/09 08:12 PM
tweetymom Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
Ok.

I am not a troll. I now know what a troll is and I can't figure out how yall could think that.

I apologize to anyone with issues about me. I am just a 63 year old woman asking questions. I'm sorr if it was not an acceptible question. It was asked in a serious way.

Whether you know it or not, there ARE people who do not turn off their fans when birdies are out. You can call me a liar or whatever, but I AM NOT A TROLL.

i HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY. I've got to gret myself together and get on with mt day.

Do good. Feel good. Love your Higher power.

Dinah, Tweetymom

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin
Re: Me? aTroll? [Re: tweetymom] #367483 05/20/09 08:18 PM
A
animalfriend Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
How many times do we have to say it? WE DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A TROLL. There were obviously some miscommunications in the thread that you made. Some thought you were joking, some didn't. I don't think there has been anyone who said "Yes, I think you are a troll." We have all agreed that you are NOT a troll. Do you want me to say it again? WE DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A TROLL.

But, by making numerous posts that completely disregard everything everyone has said that are almost sure to stir up YET ANOTHER fight, it is ACTING trollish. (I don't think that is a word) NOT THAT YOU ARE A TROLL, but you are AT THIS MOMENT acting like one. I am sorry that your feelings were hurt, but I would sure hope that if I was acting in a way that was trollish or making others feel uncomfortable someone would tell me. So, please, someone tell me if I am acting like a troll. Maybe I am right now, I don't know, but if I am please feel free to tell me so that I can correct what I am doing wrong.

Re: Me? aTroll? [Re: tweetymom] #367486 05/20/09 08:21 PM
*helwa
Unregistered
*helwa
Unregistered
tweety mom

i am sorry, but i am about to blunt here. so excuse me.

GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!

you are taking this waaaaaaay overboard. first of all "ya'll" didnt call you you a troll, and we have all said a hundred times we do not think you are one and have defended you, but at this point its like you arent getting it????

ONE PERSON said you were a troll, and has explained why ... we ALL disagreed with them and defended you. even though none of us understood your question, but that is ok we responded to you with respect and answered it anyway.

i do know people leave fans on when birds are out, because i get birds in the clinic all day with broken bones fromn ceiling fans.... so yes i do know they do that.

there is no way to train a bird to stay away from a fan, its impossible, i do believe you heard that, it doesnt surprise me, but lots of things are said, little of it is truth, and im certain you do know that.

Now, after you explained, i do understand why you asked the question and what you meant, no one understood it when it was posted.

yet, ONLY ONE person was even remotely rude to you ... please take it up with that person, not the rest of us. I have no issue with you, and neither does anyone else, except possibly the person who called you a troll...i dont know what they think of you and it shouldnt matter.

all of this drama can be traced exactlyt back to ONE MEMBER of this forum, and i find that serioulsy terrifying.... and that is a troll .. and that person is not you tweetymom.

Re: Me? aTroll? [Re: animalfriend] #367488 05/20/09 08:23 PM
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
Originally Posted By: animalfriend
How many times do we have to say it? WE DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A TROLL. There were obviously some miscommunications in the thread that you made. Some thought you were joking, some didn't. I don't think there has been anyone who said "Yes, I think you are a troll." We have all agreed that you are NOT a troll. ...

I am sorry that your feelings were hurt, ...
Ditto.

Re: Me? aTroll? [Re: ] #367489 05/20/09 08:23 PM
N
noobataur Offline
Companion
Companion
N
Helwa, if you're referring to me I explained myself thoroughly! AHH!

Re: Me? aTroll? [Re: ] #367492 05/20/09 08:25 PM
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
Originally Posted By: *helwa
all of this drama can be traced exactlyt back to ONE MEMBER of this forum, and i find that serioulsy terrifying.... and that is a troll .. and that person is not you tweetymom.
Ditto. [She may well be cackling over her cauldron even as we speak (lol).]

Re: Me? aTroll? [Re: ] #367498 05/20/09 08:28 PM
A
animalfriend Offline
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
Minty, although you did make the statement that upset tweetymom in the first place, you are not the one who this can be traced back to. I can assure you that although you are taking some serious heat right now (and taking it well I might add) the original troll is not you.

Re: Me? aTroll? [Re: noobataur] #367499 05/20/09 08:29 PM
*helwa
Unregistered
*helwa
Unregistered
tweety ... i do understand how hurtful it can be to be called a troll... trust me i do!!! i was recently banned from a forum for the american aviculture federation, of which i am a paying member and a certified avicultirist ... because the people who run the forum are breeders and retail people who honestly dont care about birds they care about how much money they can make on birds and i dared to post a link to a game where you were supposed to shoot at parrots flying around a city, they all then labeled me an animal rights fanatic and began to go off ..i was then called a troll for simply defending myself and for daring to say i was for a certain piece of legislation intended to limit bird breeding ... anyway ... i was kicked off that forum, still a member of the group and still certified and the majority of the membership feels the exact same way i do ... but at any rate ... i was called a troll, when i certainly am not one, I just was not at all aware that the forum was being run but a certain group of the membership that were breeders and money makers, not vets, activists, bird rescuers and bird lovers, and that the forum had nothing to do with the actual organization .... had i known that id of never joined

anyway ... i know how it feels ... but no one here thinks you are a troll but as animalfriend said right now ... you are acting like one. you are making new posts about this when a few posts already exist ... its causing a severe amount of upset and drama ... and for no reason ... we have all said it many times.

i am going to walk away, i respect you, and i want you to stay, but i can not and will not any longer partake in this drama.

Re: Me? aTroll? [Re: ] #367501 05/20/09 08:31 PM
*helwa
Unregistered
*helwa
Unregistered
just so i can be clear ... ill take the heat for this but oh well i dont want more misunderstandings.

this can all be traced directly back to dixie &missy's mom ... sorry to say it but its the facts.

whether or not she is a troll has been the topic of much debate.

Re: Me? aTroll? [Re: ] #367505 05/20/09 08:34 PM
N
noobataur Offline
Companion
Companion
N
oh right. her. LOL.

I'm a little weary of tweetymom now. Playing the fragile 63 year old women card, she said she was going to leave for the day, and yet replies again in the other thread! Hmm!

Anyway, yeah, just an observation. Sorry if it gets under your skin, but you can apparently deal with it since you said you were crying earlier and now you're back to posting about it. If you want the drama to stop then just take your own advice and walk away and cool off and I'm sure tomorrow these threads will have been deleted or locked.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Search

Latest Posts
How to write an essay in German
by bethyy - 08/13/22 07:01 AM
So the jist of this ; Get CCB and recharge chaotic
by williamN - 08/06/22 11:23 AM
Baby Parakeet still frozen in place after 3 weeks
by PaulWunsch - 07/28/22 06:06 AM
Tips for DTF printing
by textekprinter - 07/21/22 07:14 AM
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas

* General Discussion *

Books, TV, Movies

Da Vinci Code

Dreams

Japanese Culture

Life, Universe, Everything

Online Courses

Politics

Religious Research

Show Your Own Work

Work From Home / Writing

* Parakeets and Pets *

General Parakeet Chat

Keet Stories and Photos

Parakeet Photo Gallery

Budgie Training

Health and Medical Issues

Parakeet Breeding

In Memory Of ...

Non-Budgie Pets and Animals

Non-Budgie Animal Photos

Off-Topic for Keet Owners

Games

Animal Rights

Bird / Animal Books

Subscribe
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site